final

How To Get A Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luda love Eunseo so much. She think it’s only playful crush. But the taller girl just likeable. Always care bout her. Always by her side.

 

It’s stupid actually since they are just friends.

 

Eunseo always make fun of her height. Said that she small and Eunseo don’t see her. It’s annoying but somehow she love the attention the brunette give to her.

 

She love how Eunseo always hug her from behind. She love how Eunseo always buy her chocolate when they practise to hard.  She love how Eunseo always slept with her in a middle of the night when she scared of the dark. She love how Eunseo always treat her special.

 

But Eunseo is a good person.  She treat everyone like that. It’s make Luda think. Maybe it’s just her that thinking to much.

 

“ Luda unnie. Come with me.” Eunseo says and grab Luda hands and dragged her to their van.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“To watch some movie. There show The Conjuring 2 in theatre today.”

 

“B-but you hate horror movie.”

 

“It’s okay. It’s your birthday and I want to join you since you are a big fan of horror movie.”

 

“You sure you okay?”

 

Eunseo just nodded and signal their manager to drive them to the nearest movie theatre. It’s just 2 weeks after their debut so not many people recognized them yet. Their manager also okay with that’s idea since Eunseo make a long speech how they can’t do it in the future.

 

“So where other member.?”

 

“Nah. It’s just you and me.”  Eunseo smile and interview their finger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The line is long. Like really long. What the hype for this horror movie? Eunseo wonder,but look how excited Luda is,she don’t care if they have to wait another hours. Plus Luda left hand in her jacket.

 

 

Eunseo know she like Luda. Back then,when they still a trainees. She doesn’t know Luda existed since the older girl is really quite. She don’t really talked with people. She always alone.

 

Did she mention that she talked to Luda informally when the first time they talked. It’s not her fault, the shorter girl looked like a primary school student. She so small and quite,and always patient.

 

Eunseo hate how sometime their younger member

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter