I Miss You Already by G.Na

I Miss You Already (Seok Chaejin Oneshot for Precious-Jessie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6YFvOFhguY&feature=related You must listen to this song while you read!

His yells were drowned out by hers. And her yells by his. Everything up until now was so perfect. They couldn't even remember why they were arguing in the first place. Probably over something stupid. Every couple has an argument and sure they've fought maybe once before. But it was never as bad as this. It was to the point that it seemed like someone was going to get hurt

The other members were in the living room listening to the radio. It seemed to Chaejin and Jessica that in Chaejin's room,everything would be privet. But the walls are thinner than they appear. The guys were listening to every word. They all secretly thought to themselves that they should mind their own business,but they couldn't help it. They were worried for the young couple.

As soon as the door opened,they all jumped and turned the radio back on and pretended that they weren't aware of anything that just happened. Jessica left the room with tears in her eyes. She threw on her coat and put on her shoes. She left their dorm and slammed the door behind her. The MYNAME members looked over to where Chaejin stood against the wall crushed and broken. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That was already two weeks ago. To Jessica,it seemed like it was so much longer. It was raining today. Just like it was yesterday and the day before... She sighed as she looked out of the window. She hated rainy days. Especially alone. She'd always spend them with Chaejin cuddled up together under a blanket. She looked at her phone that sat on the table in front of her. He hasn't called once. The first fight they had,he called the day after and everything went back to normal. Not this time it seems like.

Jessica began thinking to herself,'What if he's already moved on? He could probably already be seeing Namjoo...'

She shook the thought out of her head and turned the TV on. More and more things rushed into her head. She wondered if he was alright,if he was eating enough,if he was happy doing whatever he was doing. She sighed again and buried her face in her hands. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Chaejin...dude...open the door." Seyong desperately pleaded to the maknae.

"Can you at least talk to us? We're worried about you,man. If you're feeling this bad call Jess." he added

He sighed and ran his hand through his red hair when he heard nothing but silence. Giving up,he shoved his hands in his pockets and walked away. 

Inside his room,Chaejin sat on his bed with his head in his hands. He sighed. Maybe Seyong was right. Maybe all he needed to do was talk to Jessica and he'd feel a lot better. He nodded to himself and stood. The first thing he did was go take a shower since he desperately needed one. Then he grabbed his coat and left. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

  It was getting late and the rain was just getting worse. Jessica forced herself to believe that her and Chaejin were over. She turned off all the lights in the living room and was heading to her room when she heard a few knocks at her door.

"Who could this be?" she quietly asked herself. 

She went to the door and cautiously opened it. She held back a gasp when she saw Chaejin standing there.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" she asked letting him inside.

Him seeing her with her arms wrapped around herself looking so unsure and hurt pained him even more. He couldn't help himself and tightly wrapped his arms around her small form.

"Sica,I've gone mad without you. I feel like I can't do anything right-even if I somehow manage to. I'm so lost without knowing I'm going to see you again. I can't function properly without hearing your voice. I hate spending rainy days alone and you're not there cuddling me. And I-I know you hate it when people say corny things like this. You think it's cheesy and overrated,but this is how I feel. I miss you yeobo-ah." 

He barely even tried to stop his slight breakdown. He need Jessica to know that he is nothing without her there with him.

She slowly wrapped her arms around him and said,"I thought you were...over me."

"I could never be over you. I love you Sica." he said softly.

She looked into the adorable baby face she loved and smiled.

"I love you too,Chaejin-ah. Promise me you'll never leave me."

He cupped her face in his hands and sweetly planted a kiss on her lips.

"I would never think about it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again-this is my first oneshot! 

Don't be too harsh! 

I hope you liked is Jess!