The begining

Vengeance

Dahyun was like the average girl you'd lay eyes on, but she has loads of cuteness in her. With her brown shoulder length hair and rainbow highlights plus her wide smile and eye smile too, she is the definition of adorable. But that is what the society sees from her but no one knows the real truth behind it.

She is currently studying in Sophia University in Japan to become a reporter. So that is one of her many reasons why she chose to only show her cheerfull side as that would make people around her more comfortable plus who would want to deal with a grumpy reporter?

 

She wanted to succeed so that she could ruin the life of Koo Junhoe.

 

This was after it all happened.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

The days when she was truly a happy person was her kindergarden & elementary school days.

She had a guy best friend named Koo Junhoe or better known as June. They were a perfect match together cause they complete each other's flaw. June was the annoying one, he was known for his sassy attitude since birth. He talks straight without thinking of other's feeling sometimes and that is why Dahyun is comfortable around him though sometimes she gets hurt too but just chose to shrug it off. The reason why Dahyun is so close tu Junhoe is because no one wants to be her friend as she was a short chubby kid in those days but June is not the kind to judge which makes them fit each other.

-

"Hey you! When are you going to stop eating? Your face is going to explode if you kept eating like a pig, what kind of girl eats like that ew!!!"

Said one of the boys in her class continued by a roll of laughters. June saw what happened and decided to interfere just cause he hates noisy situations sometimes. Dahyun was hurt indeed with such words being thrown at her? Is it a sin for her to love food so much as it is one of her sources of happiness? Yes life was not easy for her as her parents were always away with business and stuff which leaves her with her nanny at the big empty house so whenever she felt sad and alone her nanny will cook her all the delicious food to just carry her mind away for a while. Which leads to her being quite plump.. 

Dahyun's body was shaking as she was going to cry soon being laughed by others is quite an unpleasant thing to experience when June came and gave her a handkerchief.

He said to the boys,

" When would you stop all this nonsense? Does it bothers you so much for her to eat? Let her be. Or are you just jealous that she has so many nice food to eat? Are your parents so poor that you can't eat enough?".

Yes that was June the most blunt person you'll ever meet. The boys were shocked and started to cry as kindergartens are always senstive when you diss their parents and June did that on purpose. Dahyun was still amazed but smiled at June's kind gesture, who knows that behind all the expressionless face was a really kind hearted boy. 

 

Since that day, June and Dahyun was inseperable. They would spent most of their times together in and outside of school. 

Little did they knew that their feelings toward each other was starting to deepen. They even enrolled in the same elementary school but they got different classes as Dahyun was a little bit smarter than June. Dahyun was really interested in social connections while June was into music as his voice was good.

 

-

 

Dahyun was really tired with all her dramas at home. Whenever she 's home her parents are always shouting at each other or even just being completely invisible to each other. She hates it. She hates it so much to the point thinking of suicide. Once when she was 5 her parents was so mad at each other and left her alone in the house. She woke up in the middle of the night and realized it was dark pitch black. The electricity out. She went to the living room to search for her parents,

"mummy? Appa? Where are you? Day day is scared.. Appa?"

Her thoughts were filled with wild horrific imaginations, banshee vampires wolves starts popping out of her mind. She continued walking around the house shiverring and accidentally knocked down a vase. What happened after that was beyond expectation, she stepped on the broken pieces and it hurt so bad that she cried till she fainted. 

 

-

 

One night, Dahyun's parents had the worse fight ever. They shouted an even started to throw random things at each other. It was not a sight to see. Dahyun ran into her room and locked herself up. She was scared to death.

"I'm giving up on you"

"yeah me too"

"fine, a divorce it is"

"I regret loving you even Dahyun's existence sickens me"

That's it, the last straw for Dahyun. She climed out of her window and rode of with her bike. There's only one person she wanted to meet so bad at this time. Koo Junhoe. Yes, she needed him she needs someone that could calm the out of her or she'd be jumping of buildings now. Tears rolling of her eyes while she paddled the bike so fast, even the cold winter air was no bother to her.

 

June was currently in the toilet brushing his teeth when suddenly he heard a knock in his window. He was startled. Could it be a ghost? Or maybe just the tree branches hitting his window. But then he heard sobs. 

He rushed to the window and saw Dahyun. 

He opened the window and she hugged him instantly. June was shocked he doesn't even know which shocked him most, the fact that Dahyun just came to his room through the window or the fact that she just hugged him and his heart was thumping like crazy. She cried so hard that June's shirt was soaked of her tears but he did not mind. The thing mattered most was, what happened to her.

After a good half and hour, Dahyun was found asleep in his bed and June was sitting down on the ground beside his bed while wiping the visible tears left on her face. 

"How could a nice girl like her be dealing with so much" 

Was what he thought and end up sleeping in the sitting position beside her.

 

-

...........

I woke up in the morning with the sunlight on my face and saw junhoe. This boy. He helped me through a lot. Since we were kids. I touched his face while thinking that maybe...

I'm  in love with this boy?

 

 

..............................................................................................

 

So hey this is the first episode!! Thanks for reading & I hope you'll enjoy the story 😊 Do upvote & subscribe! If there's like no respond or anything to this fanfic, I'll probably just delete it... so pls don't be a ghostie !!😇😇