Lie and Love

Do You Still Love Me?

 

The little girl with big eyes and short hair was glaring at her phone. Her thumb kept scrolling up and down again and again on the background. Her face was so calm. Then her eyes showed the bling light. She saw a cover picture that her friend had just changed.

“ I’m yours”

[words said in the cover]

-Flashback-

A short hair girl was pressing her phone with the smile.

“ Would you marry me?”  She sent the message to a girl name Qri. But the short hair girl’s account wasn’t her picture. Instead of that, her account was a boy. She faked herself as a boy under the name of Jungshin.

“ Why do you want to marry me?” Qri replied.

“ Because I don’t want the other to steal you from me. And I want everyone knows that we are best couple kkk”

“ Crazy… Stingy mouth”

“ You old granny”

They chatted to each other happily every late night.

They put relationship in a social chat as Married. And Qri changed her cover as “ I’m yours. You’re mine”

-End Flashback-

“ She is still the same. Hehe…” Boram chuckled with her tear out a bit. Now the person who was with Qri was not her. But he was a real tall handsome boy. Finally, she found her dream boy…

Boram’s POV

Qri and I had known each other several years ago. But I was in the mask of a boy account in that time. We were like a real couple that everyone always asked us if we were real lover outside the Social Chat roleplayer. She didn’t know that I was a girl in real. Because I was good at acting and hiding…

Before the break up, I said that I really wanted to marry her in real, but I can’t. She asked me “ Why?” but I didn’t answer. Because the answer was “ Because I am a girl.”

After I confessed that I was a girl in real, we didn’t talk to each other a lot of months. Then I tried to talk to her if we could be friend. But in my heart, it’s real love.

Then I had a wish to meet her face to face once in life. I thought that she would bring her boyfriend with her too. But she didn’t. In fact, she came alone with smile.She always acted as nothing bothered her, but I could see through her eyes that they were hiding some dark sad side. She always smiled when we were on the meeting face to face for the first time. But I always sense her unwell feeling while I was happy, shy and sad at the same time. Sometimes, I thought that I saw her tear in the eyes. But I was just thinking too much. We remained each other as friends now even I did really big mistake and made her hate me that lied her. She asked me  “ Do you still love me?”. In that time, I was really panic and surprised. I avoided her eyes and question with “ I-I don’t know…” . But she kept asked me again and again until I confused if she also loved me too. But there no way to happen. “ do you still love me? I just want to know if you have the same feeling as me. I like saying straight forward” She asked. “ I don’t know. I don’t like saying it directly.” I turned my face away. She asked my bestfriend who was sitting next to me. “ Does she love me?” then my friend answered “Yes.” Qri turned to me. “ Is it true?” she looked at me. “ Yes.” I said shyly. “ Love or Like?” she asked. I said nothing. “ I just feel like want to chat you. That’s it” I said. “ I never think love in online is real. It was just our feeling come to real” she said with my friend. I felt empty with that. That why I was hesitated to confess that I love her. But I said liked her as other friend. “ How can you keep lying me so long even I have a hint that you are a girl?” she asked. “ Because I am good at actiong hehe” I said. But I wanted to say that I didn’t want her to hate and leave me after she knew. “ I really hate you” she said. She also told me that her uncle in social online also lied her. She was really mad and cried several days. Because that uncle was a girl in real life. I wondered if she also cried when I told her or not…

Everyday, I really wanted to chat her. But I afraid that I would annoyed her. Everytime, I saw photos of her boyfriend and her, I felt pain in the heart. But I still click like to let her see my name.

I used to meet her boyfriend once. He was really tall. They were matched couple. In that time, there was a charity festival in my old college. My friends and I asked to meet her at the festival. I bought Rillakuma for her. My friends always teased me that “ what will you do if her boyfriend also come? Will you still give Rillakuma to her?” she said. “ Yeah, it’s just for a friendship anyway.” I said awkwardly. Then she came. I could sense well that she also brought her boyfriend. My heart was like digging a hole. But no one could see my pain, because my face was always calm like nothing happened. I raised my both hands high to let she see me. She came to me with my daughter in online by left her boyfriend a side. I wondered if she did that just to not let me feel the pain more or anything. I gave her the Rillakkuma. “ Why do you give me?” She asked before she took it. “ It is just for friendship” I said with smile. Then she gave me a hug. I was really surprised and hesitated to hug her. I tried not to hug her so closely, but in my mind, I really wanted to hug her really tight… really….want to hug her forever….

Nowadays, we don’t really talk. Mostly, I am the one who comment her photos and status. Plus, I have chance to chat to her only wish her the happy birthday. I won’t annoyed her. I also tried to love a man, but I still think that man as a girl and can’t forget Qri…. If I were a boy, I wouldn’t let her go… But I’m just a girl…

I really want to ask her that,

“ Do you still love me?”