빠졌어

ty Pal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, what's with the skirt?" A boy in front of me dared to mocked me. He laughed his off. Ugh, you'll see, Hanbin.

I pouted my lips and checked my outfit one more time. The reflection in the mirror seemed unfamiliar though. Indeed, I rarely dress like this. Like barely once in a year.

"I think it looks fine." I said to myself smiling to my reflection. Then I heard Hanbin snorted at me. Make me glared at him through his reflection behind me. Whatever loser.

We've been friends for years. That's why I used to his sharp words, mock, and all his est ty things. Whoops, language. Can't find any other words to describe it.

I grabbed my purse and took a short glance to the clock. Oh my god, I'm gonna be late! I put on my stilleto I bought yesterday. I know it's gonna be hurt like hell. But no way I'm not wearing it. I bought it with my new year allowance for godsake.

Hanbin was leaning on the wall watching me rushing. He looked at me with his bored eyes. I sighed looking at his tousled hair that looked more like a bird nest. "Hanbin you really look like a joblessman. Can you just.. find something to do or just back to your own house or something?" I looked at him desperately. But he just nodded his head aimlessly. This guy is impossible.

"I'm leaving!"

I half run to the cafè 'we' supposed to meet. It was closeby though. But I prefered run. I hate making someone waiting.

I took one last glance to my appearance before entering the cafè. Okay, you look just fine. Beauty is what you keep in mind. I spoke to myself.

I took a deep breath before finally step into the cafè. I looked around to find him but he's nowhere to be seen. I decided to took a seat neat the entrance so I would know when he come.

I opened my purse trying to find my phone. Shoot, I left it on my desk. How am I supposed to contacted him now? I palmed face my self. Okay, a gentlemen wouldn't make a girl waiting... right?

30 minutes later, he's still not coming. Yet. Ugh, so bored. If my phone wasn't left, I would have played tetris scoring highest score happily by now.

I drank the water served by the waitress. I can't even order yet since I forgot to bring extra money. What a good way to start a date. You see my sarcasm there?


Hoahm, waiting makes me sleepy. Maybe I'll just rest my eyes for a while. Yeah, a 5 minutes rest won't hurt.

"Excuse me, miss." I felt someone tapping my shoulder. How long have I be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter