(Jungkook) [M] Behind Closed Doors

Blissful Stories II (Requests Open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[M] Behind Closed Doors
Feat. Jungkook of BTS

 

“Jungkook,” you mumbled holding his hand firmly in yours.

He glanced down, “Yes noona?”

“Are you sure it’s okay for me to come to the dorm so suddenly? Jin wasn’t too happy the last time.”

“It’s fine.” He chuckled leading you down the street to where he and his friends lived. “Plus he wasn’t upset that you were there. He was upset that the dorm looked like a tornado went through it. I made sure that everything was cleaned up when I left this morning.”

You let out a huge sigh of relief, “Thank goodness.”

The two of you walked another block in the warm summer sun until you got to the street he lived on. It was a fifteen minute walk from your dorm, which you shared with two friends from high school, to his. You swung your arms gently enjoying your time with Jungkook. It has been three weeks since you actually spent time with him. Between studying and doing your Clinicals and Jungkook going to school and working at the dance studio, you practically had no time to even talk on the phone let alone see each other, but today was different.

Today, you got to spend the morning and early afternoon with him and now you were going to spend the mid-afternoon to evening with him and his friends.

“After you,” he opened the door to his building for you.

You curtsied, “Why thank you.”

You walked up the stairs Jungkook playfully bumping his hip against yours. You were half way there when Jungkook wanted to race the rest of the way. You were no match to him. He was younger, faster and taller, which meant longer leg strides. He gracefully leaped up the stairs smirking down at you. You were fast, and maybe you would have had a chance at beating him, but your mother always told you, ‘never beat a guy.’

By the time you made it up to the top of the steps and into the hall Jungkook was nowhere in sight. You held onto the railing gathering yourself before jogging down to his room. When you got there the door was opened and you could see Jungkook standing flabbergasted inside.

“Jungkook?” You took off your flats entering. “Hello everyone,” you were already in the process of bowing your head. “I hope you don’t mind that I’m here.” You looked up and right then you knew why Jungkook was standing motionless.

In front of you Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi were on the floor playing a video game, topless. In the kitchen, Seokjin was standing stunned and shirtless with a bottle of water in his hand. Namjoon came out of the restroom, like the rest shirtless and you already knew wherever Jimin was he too would be shirtless. Then again, he always was.

“Oh no!” You covered your eyes. “I’m sorry for intruding like this.” The blood rushed to your face, “I-I’ll just go…” You went to turn for the door.

“Noona,” you recognized Taehyung’s voice. “It’s okay you can stay here. We don’t mind.”

You kept your hands over your eyes. “I, I um don’t know if I can.”

“(Y/N),” Seokjin chuckled. “We have all been to the beach before. You’ve seen us with our shirts off already.”

“Yeah, but that was at the beach not in your dorm.”

“What’s going on?” Jimin’s voice entered the room. “Ah, (Y/N) noona!” You could tell he was smiling. “Why do you have your hands over your eyes?” He was right in front of you. “Peek-a-boo,” he chuckled removing your hands from your face. “Wow, Jungkook is (Y/N) okay?” He reached up feeling your forehead with the back of his hand. “She feels awfully warm.” When Jungkook didn’t answer he turned to face his friend. “Kookie?”

“What the hell…” He whispered. “What the is going on?” He ended up screaming making everyone including you jump.

“Jungkook, what have I told you about that kind of language?” Seokjin glared from the couch.

“Hyung seriously what is going on? Why are you all shirtless? Seriously? The one day I decide to bring (Y/N) over and you all, not one or two, but all decide to walk around without a shirt?” He started to breathe heavy, his nostrils flaring with rage.

“Uh the A/C is out,” Hoseok pointed to the A/C unit. “It got really hot in here before Seokjin hyung borrowed the fan from the neighbor two doors down.” He pointed to the oscillating fan in the corner.

“Still,” Jungkook started to calm down. He pinched the bridge of his nose. “We should just leave noona.” He turned to you.

“What why?” Jimin’s brows furrowed. “Just stay here. It’s not a big deal.”

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Jimin, “To me it is.”

“Well get over it.” Jimin moved towards Jungkook.

“Is that a challenge hyung?” Jungkook towered over his elder.

You glanced between them and when you saw them about to move closer you quickly weaseled your way in, your hands pressing against both their chests.

“Jungkook, sweetie, it’s okay with me. I’m okay with this. Plus, it is warm in here. I don’t blame them for wanting to cool off.”

Jimin wrapped you in a tight back hug, “See noona can be mature about it, why can’t you?”

Jungkook’s jaw tightened, his fist curling up into a tight ball. He quickly removed you from Jimin’s hold, “Touch her again and your dead hyung.” Jungkook pulled you away from all of them heading for the hallway. “We’ll be in my room.”

“Your room?” You asked as you two disappeared from the other’s sight.

 

 

“Jimin, why do you have to ruffle Jungkook’s feathers?” Yoongi asked glancing toward him before focusing on the video game.

“Hey it’s not my fault he’s easily agitated. Plus, what’s the big deal about us keeping cool? You could roast a marshmallow in this room before the fan.” He ran his fingers through his hair.

“You know why he was upset,” Hoseok smirked. “You of all people know he doesn’t like you parading around without a shirt on in front of (Y/N) noona.”

Jimin threw his hands up in the air. “It’s not a big deal!”

“Wait till you get a girlfriend,” Namjoon chuckled. “Then, you’ll truly understand.”

 

 

Jungkook opened his door allowing it to slam against the wall. He pointed to his bed and you silently walked over to it. You have seen Jungkook upset, but never like this. He slammed the door shut and when he turned back to meet your worried eyes he let out a long deep exhale.

“I’m sorry for acting like this noona,” his head dropped. “Please forgive me.”

“Jungkook don’t worry so much.”

His head rose slightly as he started at you from under his lashes, “You sure?”

You let out a light giggle, “Of course. Now please come over here.”

He smiled and walked over sitting down next to you. “Well so much for today.”

“What did you have in mind for today?” You laid your head on his shoulder taking his hand into yours entwining your fingers.

“Well we were going to hang with the guys. They’ve missed seeing you, but with them out there like that…”

You looked up to see his eyes narrowed and his jaw clenched tight. You reached up his cheek gingerly.

“Why did it bother you so much? I mean coming from a female perspective it was a little shocking in the beginning, but when it was hot my dad and brothers did the same thing…”

Jungkook pouted turning his head away from you. “I don’t want you to look at any other man shirtless but me…” His cheeks flushed over.

You tried to fight back a smile, “Kookie, are you blushing?” You poked his cheek.

“Noona~” he whined swatting your hand away gently.

“You are blushing aren’t you?” You squealed, “And here I thought you couldn’t become even more adorable than you already are.”

“Adorable?” He glanced at you then let out a sigh. “Noona, I’m a man. Men aren’t adorable.”

You sat up pouting. “I know you’re a man, but you’re also my Kookie and to me you’re adorable.”

“But I want to be seen as a man in your eyes. I don’t want you to look at me as the kid you knew two years ago.”

“Jungkook I…”

“Is it really that hard to see me as a man instead of a kid?” He stood in front of you.

“I, um…” You were speechless.

“I’m a man noona,” he stepped closer to you placing his index and middle finger under your chin lifting your head up. “I’m a man,” he whispered before bending down placing a chaste kiss upon your lips.

Your face warmed up and you found yourself leaning in to feel his lips on yours again. “I know Kookie,” you whispered.

“Do you noona?” He questioned moving closer making you arch your back, your hands resting behind you. “Do you really know?” He grasped your cheek and pressed his lips onto yours once again.

Your body was engulfed in flames, every nerve ending ignited. Jungkook wrapped his hands around your waist and you were lifted u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter