(Hongbin) Tackler

Blissful Stories II (Requests Open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tackler
Feat. Hongbin of VIXX

 

You pulled your shirt over your head fixing the hem so it lay just above your skirt. You looked yourself over in the mirror, your stomach churning from nerves. It was your first day of school. Actually, it was your first day of school in a new country. Your family moved to South Korea at the end of summer due to your father’s job transfer, and you were being put into school immediately. Thankfully, your family knew about the transfer for over a year, so your Korean wasn’t terrible. It wasn’t great, but you could get by.

Your mother called you down for breakfast and you quickly looked over yourself one last time before you went down. Your hair was up in a ponytail, a ribbon dangling down after being turned into a bow creating your signature look. Simple, cute and it added a little individuality to your school uniform. Your makeup was done lightly, only concealer and powder foundation to hide your fatigue from last night, and a light pink gloss over your lips. Once again, simple and cute, just the way you liked it.

You walked down to find your mother, father and younger brother all sitting at the table, each with a bowl of cereal in front of them. You joined them grabbing your favorite brand of cereal and poured yourself a bowl, your brother handing you the milk before you needed to ask. He was immersed in his new video game that he’s been playing for the past three days, and since has hated you interrupting him.

The table was silent, everyone enjoying their meal and off in their own world. You were just finishing up your breakfast when your father put down his morning paper.

“Are you ready for your first day?” He folded it, putting it under his bowl. “You were making quite a bit of noise last night.”

You looked down your heart quenching together, your stomach churning again. “I couldn’t sleep.” You raised your head your face flushed. “What if they don’t like me? No one likes the new kids.”

“Everyone is new at one point, sweetie.” Your mother tried to soothe you. “Plus, you are a wonderful young woman, beautiful and smart. Who wouldn’t like you?”

“I can name a few,” your brother chimed in smirking from his game.

“Stop that!” Your father scolded, “You are supposed to be supportive of your sister. Plus, you will be in her shoes next week when you start.”

Your brother sunk in his chair burying his face in his game even more. “er,” you whispered in his ear as you got up.

“Do you want me to drive you? It’s on my way to work.” Your father got up after you placing his bowl in the dish washer along with yours, and his paper on the counter. “It won’t be a problem at all.”

“No thanks dad. I kind of want to enjoy the morning a little.”

“You mean you want to make sure that if you want to ditch you actually have a shot.” Your brother stood up from the table.

You rushed over towards him, “You little…” he ran away squealing in laughter. “I swear I wonder if we’re really related sometimes.” You mumbled.

“Trust me, you are.” Your father placed his hand on your shoulder. “However, I do wonder about him myself sometimes.” He winked down towards you bringing a smile to your face. “That’s my pretty girl.” He kissed the top of your head. “Don’t worry about today. Even if it’s awkward I’m sure that overtime people will get used to you. Remember good things come to those who wait.”

“Thanks dad…”

You waved at your dad as he pulled out of his parking spot heading into the city. You held onto your backpack, looked up at the clear blue sky, took a deep breath in and started to walk. The walk wasn’t long, just about a mile to school, which you timed, took approximately five minutes for you, well that was five minutes while running. It took exactly 10 minutes while walking and that is what intrigued you about living here. Normally, you took the school bus, but this time you were to walk. It felt kind of nice to walk in the fresh air, not to mention, it was a great source of exercise.

You had just rounded the corner when someone shouted. You turned back to see a group of guys running up towards you. One of which was laughing hysterically while the others chased after him. You didn’t even have a chance to get out of their way before the one in the lead crashed into you, both of you plummeting onto the hard grown, him on top of you.

You moaned out in pain, your knee starting to throb.

“Oh !” You opened your eyes to see a set of brown eyes staring down at you. “I’m sorry. I didn’t see you at all.” He got off of you then reached out his hand. “Here let me help you.”

You stared up at the stranger before you. He had nicely combed brown hair, pretty brown eyes and a beautifully sculpted face. His shoulders were broad despite his somewhat shorter stature. His uniform jacket clung to his shoulders and accentuated his reverse triangle upper body. In one word he was, gorgeous. You found yourself ogling at him unaware that the other people he was with were now surrounding you.

“Um hello?” He waved his hand in front of you.

“Maybe she doesn’t understand you.”

“Just bend down and help her up, she’s hurt.”

“Wow you really did a number on her.”

You shook your head realizing the other five young men around you. You looked at the guy who knocked you down to find his hand was still stretched out for you. You took a hold of it and he helped you up with ease.

“I’m sorry, I was a little frazzled.” You apologized for not speaking up a second ago.

“Oh, you speak Korean, that’s good.” The boy scratched the back of his neck, “I was afraid there for a second.”

“Where are you from?” One of the guys asked leaning his face towards you.

“Show some respect.” Another made a slicing motion on his neck.

“I’m from Canada.” You answered your voice small and weak.

“Wow you are a long way from home huh?” The young man one who had asked where you were from looked at you amazed. “Well, welcome to South Korea! I’m Jaehwan!” He stepped forward offering you his hand. You shook his hand smiling, “The guy who almost killed you is Hongbin,” he pointed to him. Your tackler gave an embarrassed smile as he bowed his head. “And these guys are Wonsik, Hakyeon, Taekwoon and Sanhyuk.” He went down the line.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you all. I’m (Y/N).” You bowed feeling your face heat up. They were all rather handsome, but you couldn’t help but glance at your tackler.

“Were you on your way to JF High?” The boy named Sanhyuk asked. You nodded, “So are we!” He smiled, “Please let us join you. We can show you to your class; however, from the looks of it you seem to be in the same year as Hongbin hyung.”

“I am?” You turned to Hongbin.

“It’s our jackets,” he touched his. “They are a designed to show which grade we’re in.”

“Oh really?” You looked down at yours. “I thought everyone had the same uniform…” You ended up mumbling.

“Did you have to wear a uniform at your school?” Jaehwan took your hand into his leading you away from where you were tackled down.

“No I didn’t…” You glanced back to see the others following behind.

“Tell us about your old school.” He smiled leading you all to the school.

Your face heated up while you looked down. You couldn’t believe it. Within five minutes of leaving your house you already made friends, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter