(Leo) Birthday Surprise

Blissful Stories II (Requests Open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Birthday Surprise
Feat. Leo of VIXX

 

You sighed looking around at all of your family and friends. It was your birthday, but you weren’t the happiest birthday girl in the world. You missed him, Jung Taekwoon, your boyfriend. He was away at school studying music and you were back in your hometown, alone. You weren’t alone, per se, but without him things seemed dull and boring.

Jung Taekwoon was different. He was charming, tall and talented. Though in the beginning he was cold and distant from you, you still couldn’t help but be enthralled. The first time you met him you were hanging with mutual friends of his, Hakyeon, Hongbin and Sanhyuk. You met them previously at a party your friend hosted and became friends with them instantly.  When he approached you guys, your heart stopped.

His eyes were dark, cold and the only thing you could do was stare at him. He sat down and gave everyone a light nod, but his eyes went straight to yours. You gulped, and before you knew it your face was bright red, according to Hakyeon and you were officially too embarrassed to look his way again.

It’s strange that it has been two years since that incident. The next time that you saw him he gave you the same cold dark stare, but his lips had curved up into a small smile and you knew right then and there he was the one for you.

“(Y/N)!” Hakyeon called walking up to you. “What’s wrong?”

You let out another sigh turning away from him. “I just wish Taekwoon was here.”

“(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)…” Hakyeon wrapped his arm around your shoulders chuckling. “You know that he would be here if he could. Plus isn’t he supposed to video call you later on? Everything will be fine.”

“I know it’s just been so long since I’ve seen him…”

“I know we all miss him.”

Hakyeon pulled you away from the porch ledge leading you to your party. It was a nice party that he and your mother put together. Hakyeon had to be one of your best friends in the whole world, well male best friend that is. You had just gotten done cutting the cake, which your best friend decided to smash some of it in your face as a joke, and were now getting ready to open up your presents.

“This one is from your father and me sweetie,” your mom handed you a small box.

Inside was your diamond bracelet that your parents gave you when you were a child, but it was studded with more diamonds, and the band was bigger.

“Mom, dad…” Your face lit up, “Thank you so much!” You ran over to them hugging them with all your might. “It’s beautiful.”

“We thought it would be perfect for tonight.”

“Tonight?” They nodded, and started smiling. “What’s going on tonight?”

“Turn around and you’ll find out.” A familiar voice spoke behind you. Your head quickly whipped behind to find your boyfriend smiling brightly with a present in his hand.

“Taekwoon?” Tears welled up in your eyes.

“Hey (Y/N),” he chuckled.

“Taekwoon!” You ran over leaping into his arms, Hakyeon took the present from Taekwoon while you wrapped him in a tight hug. “I can’t believe you’re here. What are you doing here? I thought that you had exams on Monday.”

“I kind of lied, Hakyeon set this all up.” He held you tight, “I’m sorry I didn’t say anything. It was supposed to be a surprise.”

You sighed gently inhaling his scent, “And what a surprise it is.”

“I actually have another surprise for you,” he pulled back and Hakyeon handed over the box. “Open it!” His eyes lit up.

You took the box and opened it to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter