(Hakyeon) Revive

Blissful Stories II (Requests Open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note
@940116_ Ah! I am so sorry this took forever to write. It was literally sitting on my laptop half finished and I completely forgot to do it. Please forgive me (bows head deeply) Anyway, I hope you like it and I do apologize for it taking this long! 

 

 

Revive
Feat. Hakyeon of VIXX

 

 

You looked around the house confused. Everything was empty. There was no furniture; there was nothing in the fridge, hell even the lightbulbs were gone from the lights. Your body started trembling, your eyes watering. You were robbed of –everything! You scrambled to get your phone out of your purse and almost dropped it on the floor. Through your tears you dialed your boyfriend’s number but right after the third ring you only heard…

Sorry the number you are trying to reach has been disconnected.

You stood there frozen in your spot. You tried again but got the same message. You kept trying and trying until your legs gave way and you fell down to the floor in a pool of your own tears. This made no sense. This was your home, but now it looked like it was had just been built. You were so busy crying that you didn’t hear a knock on the door. It wasn’t until a tap was placed on your shoulders that you even noticed someone in the room with you.

“Um, excuse me miss…” A man spoke softly. “I’m sorry but who are you?”

“Wh-What?”

“I asked who you were.”

“(Y/N)…” You whispered.

He chuckled softly bending down. “I didn’t mean you’re name, but (Y/N) what are you doing here?” He offered a handkerchief from his jacket pocket.

“Huh? Th-This is my house…” You wiped your tears.

“Your house?” The man looked around. “I’m sorry miss but this house is up for sale. I’m the one selling this house.”

“What? Th-This can’t be!” You stood up. “This is my house. M-My boyfriend and I bought it together. My name should be on the lease!”

“I’m sorry Miss, but the only name that was on the lease was that of a Cha Hakyeon. He is the one who put the house up for sale.”

“He what?” Tears were springing back to your eyes. “This can’t be. He wouldn’t do that. He couldn’t do that. W-We bought this house together. I gave him half of my money…” Your legs gave out and you fell to the floor again. “Th-There must be a mistake.”

“I um, I can call him and ask if you~”

“DO IT!” You snapped startling the young man. “Please!”

He nodded and took out his phone dialing a number. In a matter of 30 seconds the phone was answered. “Hello Mr. Cha do you have a moment?” You stared up at the real estate agent stunned. How could he get through to Hakyeon, but not you? “Ah! Great! Thank you sir! Well I came by the house to go through a walkthrough of my own and I found a young woman here who says she bought this house with you.” He nodded lightly and looked down at you a frown setting on his face. “I see…Yes sir…Hold on please,” he covered the phone with his hand and sighed. “He said that the house was in his name and he decided to sell it. I am sorry miss.”

“C-Can I talk to him? Please!”

He went back to the phone, “Mr. Cha the young woman wants to talk to you.” Again his face turned into a frown. “Yes, hold please.” He went back to you, “He said he doesn’t have anything to say to you.”

Your brows creased into a deep frown. You sprang up snatched the phone away from him and walked towards the kitchen. “What the hell is your problem Hakyeon? How could you do this to me? I leave for two weeks to take care of my mother and I come back to find the house completely empty! Where is my stuff? Why is this happening? Why didn’t you talk to me?” You started choking on your tears again. “I don’t understand. I thought we were happy. We bought a house together. We talked about getting married, having kids, I just…”

“(Y/N),” he sighed on the other end. “I’m sorry I just don’t want to be your boyfriend anymore.”

“Why?” You cried out. “What did I do? I’ll change I swear! I’m sorry for whatever I did, please just don’t do this.”

“(Y/N) you didn’t do anything. This was my choice. I’m sorry. I need to go.”

With that final statement he hung and you were left standing broken hearted, homeless and alone. How could he do this to you? Five years! You had given him five years of your life and he threw it away like yesterday’s newspaper. This didn’t make any sense. Just before you left for your mothers he was clinging to you saying he didn’t want you to leave that he would miss you. Was it because you actually left? Was he that upset that you went to help your sick mother? It couldn’t be. Hakyeon is clingy and can be a little selfish sometimes –just a little, but he would never act like this.

You turned to look at the man. He was giving you such a sad face, his eyes reddening like he was about to cry himself. You wiped your tears, straightened yourself up and gave him back his phone.

“I am sorry for the trouble.” You picked up your purse and luggage. “I will be leaving now.”

You were halfway out the door when he called you. “I’m so sorry about all of this.” He whispered, “A man shouldn’t do this to a woman. If I knew he did this without you knowing I would have never…”

“It’s fine.” You cut him off. “Have a good day sir.” He nodded and you left going straight for your car.

 

IF HAKYEON WANTED TO end the relationship then that was it. You made a decision back in the house that you weren’t going to be played a fool again. This was the last time. Three strikes, three guys and you were done. No more boys, no more games and no more playing around. You were a reformed woman and you were going to take care of yourself and your family and focus on what YOU needed.  You would find a guy who treated you like a queen. Who kissed the very ground you walked upon.

You threw your luggage into the trunk slamming it down with a smirk. You would finally go back to school, finish up your degree and start up your own business like you wanted. You wouldn’t let anyone hold you back, not this time. You let Hakyeon talk you into waiting until after you two had gotten married and had a child, but since that was wiped off the board you could do what you always wanted to do.

You picked up your phone and dialed your best friend Mimi’s number, but to your surprise…

Sorry this number has been disconnected.

It happened again. You stared down at your phone confused. This couldn’t be happening. You tried and tried again but the same message kept coming up. You went through your contacts and tried to call Haebin, but again you were met with the same message.

You threw your phone into the back of your car slamming your hands down on the steering wheel. Hakyeon, yes, he made sense but both Mimi and Haebin? The two girls that you would always go to, that didn’t make any sense. Did they know about what Hakyeon was planning? Did they help him through all of this? Your head shot up and you gulped deeply. Was Hakyeon dumping you for one of them?  You the car, pressed on the gas and left the house that you for only six months’ time called home and headed straight for the salon where both Mimi and Haebin worked at.

 

YOU STORMED THROUGH THE door glaring daggers at the two girls in the front of the salon. The whole place went silent and two other girls who you knew as Sally and Sejeong gulped at the fire burning in your eyes. You marched up to Mimi and Haebin standing in between them your hands in fists.

“What the is going on?” You roared disturbing everyone in the salon.

“(Y/N)…” Haebin mumbled, “Please…”

“No! Don’t please me! What the is going on? I come back to my house after taking care of my mother only to find everything is gone! The house has been cleared out, not even lightbulbs in the light fixtures. What is going on?”

“H-Here,” Mimi walked up holding a piece of paper. “Hakyeon told us to give you this.”

You opened up the piece of paper and scoffed, “An address to my new apartment. You have got to be kidding me.”

“Your stuff was taken there. I’m sorry (Y/N),” Haebin lowered her head. “We were blindsided as well.”

“Blindsided enough to disconnect your phones?”

“Hakyeon…”

“Hakyeon told you to do that?” They nodded. “Who the hell is he to you? You two are grown women who can make decisions on your own.”

Mimi rolled her eyes sighing, “Look don’t make this bigger than it needs to be.”

You stared at her baffled. Never in a million years did you think your best friend would say something like that to you. “Well excuse me for being startled to coming home to an empty house and finding out that I was dumped and all of my stuff, WITHOUT MY CONSENT, was moved to some apartment on the BAD SIDE OF TOWN!” You screamed.

“(Y/N) I think you should leave.” Haebin stepped closer to you.

“Oh I’ll leave.” You glanced between the two of them. “I thought you two were my best friends. I thought we were sisters. I guess I was stupid and blind to see that you are no sisters or friends of mine. You’re just two backstabbing es.”

You your heels and slammed open the doors heading for your car again. You were going to go to this new apartment of yours but you were going to talk to the landlord and explain the situation. If Hakyeon, Mimi and Haebin wanted to turn their backs on you then you would do the same. You weren’t going to live in a place where they could find you. They didn’t want to see or talk to you anymore, well you were going to give them that wish…

 

FIVE MONTHS LATER …

 

“Mom!” You shouted from the bottom of the steps. “I’m going to go out to the store. Do you need anything?”

“No sweetie.”

“Okay! I’ll be back in about an hour.”

“Okay drive safely!”

“I wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter