(Leo) [light M] Girl of my Dreams

Blissful Stories II (Requests Open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girl of my Dreams
Feat. Leo of VIXX 

 

She was beautiful, breathtaking; no man could withstand her charm. She had long flowing hair of golden sun-crisped locks, with two spiral tendrils that graced the front of her face. Her skin was like the summer sand with golden fractals that shimmered when the light hit. Her lips were pink, small but plump and her eyes a chestnut brown. She was quiet, shy and sweet, but with a hidden ambition that desperately burned to be released. She was short no more than six heads tall, and her clothing was that of a Greek goddess. White, gold and cerulean were the colors that she chose to decorate herself with. She was absolutely stunning…

 

Taekwoon sighed while staring down at his paper. A small smile spreading across his lips as his latest character came into his head. He couldn’t help but pat himself on the back at the description; it was his greatest character idea yet. He took the notecard that he had used to jot down her description and pinned it to the top of his drawing board. With this beautiful girl still in his mind he knew he needed to draw her out while he still had the chance.

Immediately he went to work. He measured out the right proportions, making sure to line her profile and dorsal view up with the ventral view. Everything must be perfect. He opened up his laptop and looked up light summer clothing that gave off an ethereal Greek goddess appeal and selected a few pictures that would be used as inspiration. Line after line, after she started to come alive and his smile grew bigger, she was gorgeous, just like envisioned her.

She was to be the star of his next web comic, but what would be her story, he thought while finishing the dorsal view. A beautiful ethereal goddess needs to have a story. She had a regal look and gentleness to her. Perhaps she was a goddess of a foreign alien planet, or perhaps she was indeed a Greek goddess forgotten as history progressed, her story on stone obliterated when invasions over took the country.

He sighed leaning back, her story needed to be good –amazing. It needed to be well thought out and be straight from his heart. Her story needed to be personal…

Taekwoon’s eyes slowly closed as fatigue of working through to the morning finally hit him. His breathing slowed down, his eyes lightly fluttered as the most beautiful figure danced across his dreams. She was reaching her hand out towards him smiling sweetly, her long sun-crisped hair flowing gracefully in the wind. His heart started beating faster, his hand having a mind of its own as it reached out to her. When their hands connected his heart stopped as her smile grew wider. He was lifted up and that’s when he saw his hands, arms and clothes. His hands and arms were filthy and his clothing was dirty and old, his pants way too small for him, causing his long limbs to stick out.

He pulled away from her apologizing for tainting her beautiful skin, but she merely dismissed his apology. She walked over to a horse of white with gold ribbons hanging from its main and tail. She hopped on and reached out her hand. Again, he complied and sat behind her. She gently made him wrap his arms around her and they were whisked off to a majestic castle in the middle of the forest. As they road up to the castle, the creatures of the forest gathered around to form a pathway, all bowing their heads at her presence. Taekwoon marveled at the scene. Never before had he witnessed anything like this. She was an earthly goddess one who the creatures of the earth respected.

When they reached the castle he got off first and assisted her in getting down, again apologizing for ruining her clean skin and now her beautiful white lace dress. She ignored him once again and grabbed his hand and led him into the castle. Immediately, the room filled with men who were half goat and half human, Taekwoon remembered reading a word to describe them, Satyr. As they approached him and the woman who captured his heart he noticed that the room started to change, the weather outside changing almost like time was being fast forwarded.

Taekwoon soon found himself in white linen pants and a white robe with gold tassels hanging from around the neck. His chest was bare, but his skin glistened in the light like diamonds in the rough. He approached the mirror in the room amazed at his appearance. His skin was brighter, his eyes lighter and his hair was longer and tied back in a golden ribbon. As he took in his appearance, delicate fingers slid across his torso wrapping him in a back hug.

His heart skipped a beat, as the woman came around to his side. Immediately she reached up placing a kiss on his lips and he reciprocated without a second thought. It felt natural, like he had been kissing her for years.

“Bathe with me?” She sang sweetly in his ear.

He smiled brightly and allowed her to drag him towards another room that when they walked in his eyes widened. It was a massive bathhouse. White stone floors, marble pillars with crystal clear water and lavender placed throughout the water and a gentle tune made up the magical atmosphere.

The woman slowly took off her gown and peeked behind her towards Taekwoon. His face immediately flushed and he averted his eyes making her giggle at his innocence and respect. When he heard a gentle sigh he looked back to find she was already in the water enjoying its warmth.

Noticing that he wasn’t moving she smiled, “Well Leo are you coming or not?” She inquired. Taekwoon stilled, Leo? He looked around and no one was there. His brows furrowed and then he pointed at himself. “Yes you,” she giggled, “silly goose.” She ducked her head under the water and came back up in the most sensual slow motion water resurface he had ever seen.  

He quickly disrobed and scurried out of his pants before she would turn back around and look at him. Sliding into the water he let out a sigh of relief and his whole body started to relax. The woman swam up to him wrapping her arms around his neck. He stilled, but one glance into her beautiful chestnut eyes calmed him down and his arm wrapped around her waist gently.

“Leo,” she whispered nuzzling her face into his neck.

“Hmm?” Taekwoon hummed, and then realized she called him a different name, and yet he felt like he knew this name.

“Will you make love to me?” She asked in the sweetest voice.

“Wh-What?” He turned to her, his cheeks crimson and his ears burning.

“Make love to me, please…” She moved her body so she floated above him. “I need you…”

The plea in her voice, the sweetness of her eyes and the light rosy tint to her cheeks suddenly fueled Taekwoon’s unconscious passion for her. He pulled her into him as gently as he could afraid to leave a single mark on her body. His lips immediately landed on her forehead, and her arms wrapped around his shoulders just as his lips pressed gingerly on hers.

The moment his lips landed on hers a spark was ignited and his heart soared up into the heavens. His arms wrapped tighter around her waist pulling her closer to him and his lips moved in a gentle but rough motion across hers. He had no idea that this strange, but familiar woman could captivate him so easily. He was completely consumed by her, his head going foggy, the on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter