(Ken) Happy Anniversary, jagiya

Blissful Stories II (Requests Open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Anniversary, jagiya
Feat. Ken of VIXX

 

Beep…Beep…Beep…You stirred in your bed. Beep…Beep…Beep…It was time to wake up. Beep…Beep…Beep… But you didn’t want to wake up. Beep…Beep….Beep… You groaned starting to get annoyed by your alarm clock and decided it was now or never. You opened one of your eyes squinting at the brightness of the sun radiating into your cream and blue colored room. You snatched your phone and quickly turned off your alarm, while your tired body rose from your bed, but when you did your eyes widened.

There before you was a balloon that when it rotated in front of you said Happy Anniversary! Your hand went up to your mouth trying to hide the growing smile that was appearing on your face. You looked to your right, but your boyfriend wasn’t there at all. Your smile started to fade until you noticed a small note on his pillow.

Happy Anniversary!

I’m sorry I couldn’t be there for you when you woke up. I got an early call to come in today. I hope you had a peaceful sleep, jagiya. When you’re ready go downstairs in the kitchen. I made you breakfast. Just heat it up and enjoy! I love you so much and I’ll see you later ♥

Forever yours,
Ken ♥♥♥

Your heart literally melted. You jumped out of bed and headed down to the kitchen to find a bouquet of roses and a heart shaped card on the fridge that read, ENJOY. You opened the fridge to find a plate of scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon waiting for you. You took it out your stomach already starting to grumble. You sat down at the table enjoying the delicious breakfast that he had prepared for you.

This was actually a first. Normally, you were the one who woke up early and had breakfast waiting for Ken, but not today. You smiled while nibbling on a piece of bacon. Ken must have woken up awfully early to do all this stuff for you. You looked over at the clock and giggled your brain finally realizing what happened. Ken really didn’t have to go in early at all. He did this to surprise you.  He was his own boss. If someone called the boss in early that would be a shocker.

You finished up the breakfast with a huge smile on your face and started getting ready for work. A quick shower, light makeup and your hair pinned up in a bun was your typical look, but today you wanted to do something different. You decided to curl your hair, and wear just a little more makeup than usual. Today was your anniversary and you wanted to look good for Ken when you saw him in the evening. Though you would always leave first Ken was the one who came home before you. Today you decided to go for a tight pencil skirt that showed off your gorgeous legs, and cute bottom and a loose v-neck blouse that gave people just enough of a visual of your full bosom. Today was going to be great you knew it.

 

YOU WALKED INTO WORK and everyone was staring at you. As you walked down the aisle to get to your cubicle all eyes were on you, and you had no idea why. You bowed your head feeling self-conscious about what you were wearing and how you were made up. Was it going too far? Was it that unexpected of you to look like this? You prayed that your colleagues’ reactions were not in a negative viewpoint.

When you got to your desk you finally realized what may be the cause of their stares. There was a giant teddy bear sitting at your desk and more flowers. Your face heated up quickly and you ducked down inside of your cubicle hiding behind the giant bear. Ken knew you hated being the center of attention. You would always tell him how you wanted to be a fly on the wall at work, but today he had other plans.

You lightly cursed his sweet but annoying heart and tried to figure out a way to hide this bear before your boss comes out.

“You know hiding isn’t going to solve anything.” You looked up to see your best friend smiling brightly. “Everyone has already seen it including Ms. Hwang.”

“N-No!” You shrieked mortified.

“Actually she was the one who told them where to put it. She didn’t seem displeased.” Your friend laughed, “Actually she seemed to have liked the gesture.” Her smile faded, “However, she wanted me to tell you to meet her in her office as soon as you get here.”

“Oh no…” You groaned and got up making sure that your outfit was okay. “Can you…” You gestured towards the bear and flowers.

“I already cleared a space for everything to set it until you leave.” She grabbed the bear kissing it on the cheek. “I have to admit I’m extremely jealous of you.” She commented before walking away with the giant bear.

You chuckled lightly and headed to your boss’ office. Ms. Hwang was a nice woman, but she can at times be a little harsh. Actually, downright mean would be a better way of saying it.  She didn’t tolerate any goofing around and definitely not romantic acts performed by one poor employee’s boyfriend. You gulped as you reached the door and peered into the completely glass encasing she called an office.

She was on the phone and looked like she was in a serious conversation. She glanced up for a mere second to find you standing and waved you in. You gently and quietly opened up the door, shuffled in and stood as far from her as you could, in order to respect her conversation.

“No.” She sighed out, “We will need to get those shipments in within the week. Look I don’t know what happened on YOUR end, but on MY end everything is fine.” She snapped at the poor victim on the other line. This was Ms. Hwang… “Yes. Get it done or else.” She quickly hung up and let out a deep sigh her head falling into her hands. She breathed in not looking up, “Come in and have a seat.”

“Yes ma’am.” You bowed and scurried to the single chair in front of her desk.

“Now, (Y/N)…” She practically groaned as she raised her head. “I saw this morning that you received an Anniversary present?” She questioned and you nodded lowering your head.

“I’m sorry ma’am. I didn’t know he was going to do that. I told him that you…”

“It was the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen.” She interrupted leaving you stunned. “You are a lucky girl for having a guy like whoever it is you’re dating. However,” she sat up straight. “I do not approve of such PDA in my offices. If your boyfriend wants to do something like that again, please tell him to send everything to the secretarial desk. They have been instructed for future romantic boyfriends to keep all items in a safe place until our workers get in and leave.”

“Really?” You were still stunned.

“Yes. I do think these forms of PDA are sweet gestures, but they are not appropriate for a work environment.” She stood up, “So from now on if he gets a romantic idea like this again, just let him know.” She came over to you placing her hand on your shoulder. “And Happy Anniversary,” she smiled sweetly.

You stood up your eyes almost b with tears. “Thank you so much Ms. Hwang!”

“Anytime (Y/N).” She released your shoulder. “Now go back out there. Time is dimes you know.” She winke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter