(Hongbin) [M] Say My Name

Blissful Stories II (Requests Open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Say My Name
Feat. Hongbin of VIXX

 

You struggled to get up, your arms and legs were strapped down to what you assumed was a bed. The room you were in was dark, the air cold and wet chilling you to the bone. Your arms ached from the restraint put on them. You needed to move them, the pain seeping deeper into your worn out muscles. You looked around the room, unable to see much of it. The only light source was a light bulb that was on its last whim swinging lightly in a far off corner.

The room smelled of a fresh rain shower but with a rusty lemon undertone. There was a table in the corner and a desk right next to you with an empty glass and two pills beside it. You have no memory of coming to this place and no memory of being strapped down. The last memory you had was saying goodbye to your friend Wonsik before heading for your car and then, nothing.

Why were you strapped down to a bed? Who brought you here and most importantly where were you?

You pulled on your arms again hearing the straps pull against the bed, and then a smell of wet leather filled your nose. You were strapped down by leather, but why? You tugged on the straps again trying to find some kind of relief for your muscles. You didn’t care if you were to be trapped in this room for a while longer; the only thing you wanted was to move your arms. You tried to pull harder, but the strap around your wrist dug into your skin rubbing against your moist flesh causing it to burn. You winced, but kept trying. You could do this, you’ve slipped your “baby” hands out of tighter obstacles before, but this time, there was no hope.

“Damn it,” you muttered. “Come on come out…” You fiddled with the other hand trying the same thing, but again you failed. “…” Your head fell back onto the bed.

“Such language,” a deep voice came from one of the corners of the room. You gasped looking around frantically. Whoever spoke started chuckling, and you swore you heard that chuckle before. “You’re a beautiful woman, you shouldn’t use such language. Well…” His voice grew into that of a smirk, “maybe only during one activity would it be suitable to use that language.”

“Wh-Who are you? Where am I?” You wiggled around trying to see into the dark corner. The silhouette of a man of moderate stature moved towards the light.

“You don’t recognize my voice?” He sounded marginally offended, “I’m shocked (Y/N)…”

You paused your movements; he knew your name, how? You tried to remember the voice. It was familiar, but you hear so many different voices a day. It’s hard to pin point which one it is, especially when you’re strapped to a bed.

“I’m sorry I don’t, please tell me who you are.” You sat up as far as you could turning your head to the voice.

“How about we play a game?” His voice grew closer, but in the process the movement of water was heard. “You have three chances to guess my name. If you guess my name I will let you go, if you don’t we have a little fun.”

“Fun?” You shivered.

“You heard it loud and clear. Truthfully, I hope you don’t guess my name right. I would love to have some fun with you.”

For an unknown reason a wave of curiosity washed over you. “What kind of fun?”

“No, no, no…” He laughed, “That is for me to know and for you to find out…and enjoy immensely. So go on, try to guess my name.”

“Do I get a hint?”

The room grew silent except for a dripping noise coming from the ceiling on the opposite side where the mysterious voice came from.

“A hint?” He questioned, “I guess I can give you a hint. Let’s see…” the water started to move around again. “We’ve known each other for quite some time. I’ve always marveled your unchanging beauty for all these years.”

Your brow rose. We know each other? “Unchanging beauty?” You questioned, “And you said we’ve known each other for a while. Does that mean we were in school together?”

“Yes. We were in school together.”

“Were? So we aren’t anymore…” Your head fell flat on the bed again. “Well I go to…”

“JF University and you are in the literature department and doing fabulous.”

“You know where I go to school?”

“Of course,” he chuckled. “Like I said we went to school together. I have already finished.”

“Oh,” you furrowed your brows. “Were you in the literature department as well?”

“Yes.”

“Did we have classes together?” You tugged on the straps gently your arms starting to ache again.

“Yes we did,” he sighed but there was a smirk laced in his voice. “Now no more clues, also I suggest you not tug on the straps. I don’t want your beautiful skin to get bruised.”

You sighed deeply. How were you supposed to figure out who this person was? He said you had known him for quite some time, and yet, who knows what that meant. Were you childhood friends that lost contact? Were you classmates throughout school who had worked on projects together? Or, was he lying about everything and had been watching you for a long time?

“Come on, you can do it.” He urged.

“Ah! I don’t know…Junhyung?” You took a wild guess. You knew it wasn’t Junhyung. Junhyung was a childhood acquaintance that ended up moving to Japan, and you haven’t heard from him since.

“Junhyung?” He asked and for a strange reason it sounded like he was offended. “No. Try again.” His response was sharp.

You groaned and wiggled around in the bed. “I don’t know who you are. I’m sorry but I really don’t. Your voice sounds familiar, but I don’t know…”

“Think!” He exclaimed, “You said it yourself my voice sounds familiar. Just think I know you can do it.” The water moved again and you saw his silhouette clearer.

“I can’t,” you whined. “My arms are aching. Please just unstrap them. I won’t run away. I won’t scream, I promise. I just want to move my arms.” Tears trickled down your cheeks.

Silence filled the room again. He was still standing close to the light, and you saw his hands fumbling with his pants. “Close your eyes,” he spoke gently.

“What?”

“Close your eyes. I will free your arms only if you close your eyes.”

You bit your lower lip. You didn’t want to close your eyes. You wanted to make sure you were aware of everything that was going on, but the aching strain on your arms was killing you and you’d do anything for a little bit of relief.

“O-Okay…” You turned your head to face the ceiling. “M-My eyes are closed…” You slowly closed them.

“Keep them closed until I say so. If you don’t, there will be consequences.” Again there was a smirk laced behind his voice.

His voice you knew it. It was deep and charming. Playful but strong, if only you could remember where you heard it from. You listened carefully to everything around you, the water shuffling as he came towards you and the light drips coming from the ceiling. A smooth pulling sound rang in your ear and soon after a cool hand touched your arm.

You gasped from the coolness, “Shhh, it’s just me.” The mystery man spoke.

His hands were freezing. The room itself wasn’t that cold, and yet here he was his hands ice cold. “Are you cold?” You whispered.

“Why do you ask?” He whispered close to your ears, “Lift your head up but keep you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter