(Leo) Varsity Love

Blissful Stories II (Requests Open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Varsity Love
Feat. Leo of VIXX

 

"Okay ladies now I'm sure you all know that our big game is coming up." Your couch stood in front of you and your teammates. "It's our first game of the season and we need to do well. You have all worked so hard and I know we can beat them. Tomorrow I want you here at 12 noon. We are going to work on some endurance drills and then work on a new formation. Everyone got that?"

"Yes!" You all shouted.

"Okay great. Have a nice evening and I'll see you all tomorrow."

You watched your teammates get up and head towards the locker rooms. You looked ahead of you at the boys’ varsity soccer team still practicing. You smiled to see the captain, Jung Taekwoon, taking the lead in drill practices. You have been keeping your eyes on him for quite some time. He was actually the reason why you got into soccer. 

The first time you saw him play you couldn't keep your eyes off of him. The way he moved so gracefully down the field. The way he skillfully made a goal from difficult angles, but what you loved the most was the way he ran his fingers through his hair. It was like watching a Calvin Klein model at a photo shoot. That is if Calvin Klein did photo shoots of a sweaty soccer player. He was perfect and you were head over heels for him, but he didn't even know you existed.

You sighed gently staring at him for a few more seconds. "You know one of these days you're going to get caught." Your friend whispered in your ear making you jump.

"Geez give me a heart attack why don't you?" You stood up walking away from her annoyed. 

"What?" She laughed walking up to you, "You were staring him down like he was your prey, which he is." She giggled.

"Enough!" You growled.

"What? It's kind of cute. The varsity girls’ captain has a thing for the varsity male captain. What a match made in heaven." She cupped her hands together sighing sweetly.

"You're ridiculous. I'm not into him. I just admire him, that's all."

"Admire doesn't involve staring the person down like you want to eat them alive. It's clear to everyone you're into him. All the girls on the team know it." She held the door open for you and you walked into the gymnasium.

"Please tell me you're lying..." The color drained from your face. 

"They are all waiting for you to ask him out already. We all have your back!" 

"God this can't be happening..." You groaned entering the girl’s locker room.

 

♥   ♥   ♥


 

"Okay that's it!" Taekwoon shouted from the side lines. "Be here tomorrow for more drill practice." 

"Okay," his teammates responded all heading to the gymnasium.

"Don't you think today was enough?" Wonsik ran up to Taekwoon. "I mean," he bent over catching his breath. "Our first game isn't for another two weeks."

"If we want to win we need to practice." Taekwoon glanced at Wonsik as he put the soccer balls in a huge bag. "Plus, you could use the practice." He smirked.

"Yah! What is that supposed to mean? I practiced at the gym this winter..."

"I know I was there. Exactly how is flirting with every girl at the gym practicing?" He raised his brow.

Wonsik shrugged, "Call it sociability practice. Unlike my best friend, the captain, I know how to talk to people."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You still haven't talked to the girls’ varsity captain." He smirked, "You know she stares you down just as much as you stare her down. It's kind of cute to be honest."

"What are you talking about, she doesn't stare at me and I don't stare at her." He threw one of the soccer balls into the bag aggressively. 

"Denial, denial, denial..." Wonsik shook his head. 

"You can't deny something when there is nothing to deny."

"So, why won't you ask her out?"

Taekwoon glared at Wonsik, "I don't like her!"

Wonsik nodded, "I see..." He crossed his arms, "So you wouldn't mind Hongbin asking her out?"

The blood drained from Taekwoon's face. "What?"

"Hongbin has been eyeing (Y/N) for a while now. He has AP Chemistry with her, and apparently there is more than just science between them." Wonsik teased watching his friends hands grip the soccer bag tightly. 

"Hongbin likes (Y/N)?" He gulped deeply.

"Yep. I think he said he was planning on asking her out soon. I could tell him that isn't a good idea but that was when I assumed you had a thing for her." Wonsik started walking away. "Since you don't I guess there isn't much to say except for, good luck."

Taekwoon ran up to Wonsik and shoved the bag of soccer balls at him and sprinted down to the gymnasium where Hongbin was. 

"I knew it," Wonsik chuckled. "Now hopefully Hongbin doesn't go and ruin things." Wonsik swung the back over his shoulder. "Perhaps I should have told him about this first..." He scratched his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter