Life is Hard When Your Name is Park Chanyeol

That Time Chanyeol Just Wanted to Study but Baekhyun Just Wouldn't Let Him Live
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tick Tock. Tick Tock.


A sigh.


Tick Tock. Tick Tock.


"...Yeol?"


No response.


"Chanyeol."


Silence reigns.


"Yah! Park Chanyeol!"


The outburst is followed by a pillow being thrown across the floor. It hits its intended target head-on, who hunches his shoulders from the impact.


Holding back a sigh Chanyeol straightens up and stares at Baekhyun through his mussed bangs. Whose great idea was it to let Baek sit surrounded by an arsenal of throw pillows? Heh, throw pillow. Not funny.


There is no sound in the room, other than the incessant ticking of the clock, as the two silently wage an all out staring contest.


Finally, Chanyeol blinks and Baekhyun lets out a silent crow of victory in the deep recesses of his mind.


"What, Baek?"


"I'm bored. There's nothing to do."


The response is met with an unimpressed look before Chanyeol turns and stares pointedly at the textbook lying open in Baekhyun's lap.


"How is there nothing to do when you're supposed to be studying?"


Baekhyun frowns and closes his textbook, all the while wishing for the vile thing to spontaneously burst into flames.


"Fine, let me rephrase. I'm bored. This ."


A shrug and Chanyeol turns back to his own textbook. Psychology isn't in his Top 10 list of things he'd like to be doing at this particular moment, but with his mark (and his life, if he really counts the veiled threats to his person from his mother if he fails) on the line, well goddamnit he's going to it up and study.


The peace lasts for a good four seconds before another pillow connects with his head. , he's never letting Baekhyun take the couch again.


"Yah! Are you ignoring me, you brat?"


Chanyeol doesn't answer and merely turns his page.


"Yah! What kind of best friend are you? I'm practically dying over here and all you do is lie there. Do you

Please log in to read the full chapter