Actor School

Kangnam Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Inspired by the episode of Actor School aired on 24th March-

-Dorm-

       Returning from the studio, Winner members hastily remove their shoes and go back to their individual room, ready to collapse on their bed.

Taehyun: (abruptly grabs Seungyoon's wrist) Wait a second Seungyoon hyung, shall we go back to our studio and continue our rehearsal? Or doing a new MR again?

Seungyoon: (turns around to look at Taehyun bewilderedly) Why all of a sudden? No, that's completely fine. We went through the entire setlist this afternoon right? And everyone is exhausted right now. Let's just call it a day. (grins and pats Taehyun's head)

Taehyun: (intertwines his fingers with Seungyoon's) Then how about fried chicken? We didn't eat a proper dinner tonight. Let's go out and eat! It's on me!

Seungyoon: Thanks, but as I've just said, today's rehearsal has worn everyone out. Can we just stay at the dorm tonight? And you know manager hyung won't allow too.

Taehyun: (ruffles his own hair) Enough! Why don't you just say leave you alone?! But if you're really that tired, don't watch the TV! Go to your bed and sleep now! (throws himself on the sofa)

 

       Seunghoon comes out from his room and opens the fridge.

Seunghoon: Hey our sassy maknae, I can hear you yelling even with my room door shut. You know you're really weird right now? Is anything bothering you? Why are you guys having rows all the time recently? Give me back my lovey-dovey maknae couple!

Taehyun: (throws a cushion to Seunghoon) ! We're not fighting, hyung! Stop messing with me! I'm out! Just don't turn on the damn TV! (gets up from the sofa and shuts his room with a dull thud)

Seunghoon: (frowns his eyebrows at Seungyoon) Seungyoon ah....You can't...

Seungyoon: Jesus! It's not my fault! I've done nothing wrong!

 

       Seunghoon returns to his room wondering what has just happened, and discovers Jinwoo is playing with Haute on the bed after his shower.

Seunghoon: Do you know our maknaes quarrel again? I really don't know why they always fight. We haven't fought for once, have we?

Jinwoo: (smiles timidly) Maybe it's their unique method to understand each other and let their love grow. Just leave them alone. And you! Don't try to nag, let me watch Veteran once more, and then we'll sleep together. (pinches Seunghoon's cheek)

Seunghoon: (sighs) Alright, games and movies are always more important than me... I will just look at the online forums then, tell me when you finish. (flicks his phone)

 

(30 minutes later)

 

Seunghoon: (nudges Jinwoo's waist) What the hell? Hey, hyung. Look at this, Taehyun cried on today's episode, and it's about his father.... We seldom hear him talking about his father, don't we? My god, Taehyun must have been heartbroken...Look at his puffy eyes here.

Jinwoo: (covers his mouth) Oh gosh, Taehyun seemed to have suffered a lot in this shooting. I wonder if he's ok now. He hides his pains, you know.

Seunghoon: (gets up and opens the door) Maybe I should tell Seungyoon first, he'll know how to deal with it.

 

       Seunghoon suddenly breaks into Seungyoon's room with a solemn face.

Seungyoon: (furrows his eyebrows) How many times do I have to tell you knocking the door first? I'm fed up with.....

Seunghoon: (pulls out his phone and shoves it in front of Seungyoon's face) Shut up! That's not the point right now. Just watch this. It's the latest video clip of Actor School. Have you watched it? Taehyun cried on today's broadcast. You know?

Seungyoon: (quickly grabs the phone and plays the clip) No, he didn't tell me that. Why would he... (suddenly freezes and sighs) Ugh... no wonder he told everyone not to watch the TV, he never likes showing his moment of weakness.

Seunghoon: Should we comfort him? Is he ok now? You're his boyfriend, it's up to you to decide. But as a hyung, I think you really should talk to him. Only you can open up his heart, again you're his boyfriend and also you guys are quite alike when it comes to family issues.

Seungyoon: (stands up) I guess you are right, let me talk to him tonight? Can you please tell Jinwoo hyung and Mino not to enter Taehyun's room before we done the talking? Taehyun hates nagging and interrogation apparently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter