Snow White

Snow White (One-shot)

 

Listen to: Snow White

 

Snow White

“Happy Birthday baby girl!”

There, in the middle of a huge living room sat a girl surrounded by 15 more guys. On the coffee table was a huge cake that read the words ‘ELF&SJ <3’. Smiling up at the older guys, the girl closed her eyes and made her wish.

The moment when she reopened her black orbs, cheers and claps filled the room. She was hugged and kissed on the cheek by those who were closer to her. She giggled, enjoying the moment of bliss. But, it wasn’t long before those owners of the hugs and kisses were pushed away by one very jealous boyfriend.

Lee Donghae.

“Hey! Hands off! ALL MINE!”

The childish boy had his hands formed a circle around the birthday girl and was trying to glare at his other brothers. As expected, he failed with his non-existent glares and chuckles escaped through the lips of his brothers. His hands dropped at their reactions and he pouted.

“Hyunggggg~”

The said girlfriend then placed a quick peck on his lips, smothering his tantrum and placing back the big grin on his face.

“Hey! Enough with the disgusting PDA!”

Unable to stand their forever so sweet PDA, the brother of the birthday girl, Kim Heechul started shouting.

“Don’t shout at her, it’s her birthday!”

The oldest of them, Park Jungsoo, lightly chided the second eldest for his actions.

“Anyway, it’s time for presents!”

The gentleman of the group, Choi Siwon saved the situation with his little comment and immediately everyone ran back to their rooms, grabbing their presents for the young lady. The lady could only chuckle at their actions before lightly dabbing some cream on her finger and it.

Yummy. You can always count on Wookie Oppa to make the best cake in this world wide world.

Soon, the empty living room was filled once more with the boys running back in. It sounded a lot like a stampede and the young lady who was sitting down could actually feel the vibration. The 15 guys then settled down, all holding wrapped presents.

“Open mine first!”

The maknae of the group, Henry Lau, shouted excitedly passing his present to the young lady. He walked over to her side for the passing of present and hugged her tightly, whispering the words ‘Happy Birthday’ in English. The younger girl smiled and pecked his chubby cheeks before pinching them with a cheeky grin.

Unwrapping the present, she found herself staring at some chocolates and white beanie. She smiled as she realized how he had included his favourite things into her present.

“Kumawo, Henli Oppa.”

“Mine next!”

Filled with enthusiasm, the aegyo in-charge of Super Junior, Lee Sungmin ran over like a bunny towards the birthday girl and placed a middle-sized odd looking wrapped present on the lap of the lady and smiled at her.

“Saranghae Baby girl~”

Making a heart-shaped, he skipped back to his position and looked at her with a big smile. He really hoped that she would like the present. Carefully, she tore the pink wrapping and revealed a pink bunny that was soft and cute.

“Aww, Ming Oppa! This is so you! Kumawo.”

The older man smiled at her words, glad that she liked his present. He had purposely chosen that present so that she won’t ever forget him with the presence of 14 other guys. He knew she liked hugging soft toys at night and had decided that it would be a perfect present for her.

Seeing that Sungmin was done, the vocal and weirdness in-charge of Super Junior, Kim Jong Woon silently walked over to the lady who was hugging the bunny and hug her tightly. Then, he let go before she had the time to react and gave her his present.

She opened it and saw a picture frame of a turtle. On the picture was some scribbling that said ‘Ddangkoma says Saengil Chukahae <3’. That cracked her up, only Jong Woon would think of something like that as a present for her.

“Thank you, Sungie Oppa. And, help me thank Ddangkoma too!”

Out of nowhere, a bouquet of white lilies appeared in front her and she took it, smiling. Removing the flowers from her sight, she found herself staring at the handsome Chinese member of the group, Han Kyung.

“I don’t know what kind of flowers you like, so I got you my favourite ones. And, here’s the second part of your present. Sheng ri kuai le, bao bei.”

He lightly pecked her cheeks after saying the words ‘Happy Birthday, darling’ in Chinese and went back to his seat. She opened the second part of her present and realized what it was. A whole book of vouchers for Han Kyung’s ever famous Beijing Fried Rice. She could use them whenever she wants to and Han Kyung will be there to cook for a plate of fried rice.

“Xie le, Han geng ge. Wo ai ni.”

Using the limited Chinese she had learned from the Chinese members of Super Junior, she replied back with a smile. Seeing his Chinese Hyung’s actions, the second Chinese member of Super Junior, Zhou Mi decided it was his turn too.

Just as he was about to hand his present to the birthday girl, another hand shot out and the girl had two presents in front of her face at the same time. The two men blinked at each other and burst out laughing at their telepathy.

Their presents were sort of connected to each other, though they were separately bought. Sheepishly smiling, the chivalrous Choi Siwon and diva Zhou Mi handed both their presents to the birthday girl.

She smiled at the two gentlemen in front of her and accepted both presents. Siwon had a larger package while Zhou Mi’s package was slightly smaller but both their presents were not small. She decided to open the elder man’s present first.

She let out a gasp as she realized what Zhou Mi had bought for her. An iPad 2 that she wanted for so long. She was about to stand up and give the older man a hug when the Chinese man urge her to continue opening Siwon’s present. Though she was confused, she complied, tearing the wrapper away, revealing a brand new macbook.

Her jaw dropped; she was speechless. She had just told the boys a week ago that her computer had broken down and now Siwon had gotten her a brand new one. Five seconds passed before realization hit her.

Standing up, she enveloped the two men in a tight hug, rambling a long string of ‘Thank You’s’.

“Way to make my present look insignificant, Hyungs.”

Pouting, Henry grumbled. His beanie seemed so tiny compared to what his Hyungs had gotten the birthday girl. Seeing his sadness, the young lady hurriedly put on the white beanie and ran over to hug her Henry Oppa, comforting him.

“Aniyo, Oppa. You know I love all of you equally! Every present means a lot!”

Wanting to bring back a smile on her mochi’s face, she left a big smooch on his cheeks and gave him the puppy face. That brought back Henry’s smile and… Donghae’s jealousy.

“Hey hey! Babe, enough with the skinship! I’m your Yeobo, not THEM!”

“Aish, Hae, you and your nonsense. Here, baby girl, ignore fishy, here’s your present, from me, Wookie and Shindong Hyung.”

The main dancer of Super Junior, Lee Hyuk Jae chided Donghae for his childishness and handed his present to Donghae’s girlfriend who was laughing away. Receiving the present, the young lady opened it up to see a photobook comprising of all her memories with Super Junior.

“Oh, Oppas, thank you so much.”

Touched, the younger girl had tears in her eyes as she flipped through the front pages of the photobook. There were their first memories, her very first visit to the dorm with Heechul by her side. She couldn’t believe they had a photo of that moment but she was grateful that they had it.

“Thank you, thank you. Thank you so much.”

Tears slid down her cheeks as the photo book brought back memories she had forgotten.

Their first meeting, their first outing, their first fight, their everything.

Super Junior was her home.

“Hey, now, don’t start crying or your boyfriend would start too. That wouldn’t be too pretty huh.”

Lightening the mood, the witty Shin Donghee commented while the cook of the group, Kim Ryeowook enveloped the girl in a hug, wiping her tears away. She managed to crack a smile as she looked at the other members who were smiling at her.

Deciding to break the sad atmosphere, the second maknae of Super Junior tossed the present to the lady who managed to catch it just in time. She unwrapped it to see a starcraft game with the note that said ‘Tonight! 3am!’ on it.

“Your starcraft ! Play with me, Oppa will make you a pro in no time!”

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! Don’t influence our innocent baby with your stupid obsession!”

“Kangin Hyung! You liar! We’re sharing this present!”

“Yah, you ras-“

Kangin’s words were stopped by a hug from the lady.

“Thank you Oppa.”

Kangin smiled and the argument about the game was long forgotten. He loved being hugged by his dongsaeng, she always had this vibe to make people warm and fuzzy from her hug. Kyuhyun too, got a hug and a thank you.

After she sat back down, Kibum stood up and shyly passed her a little card.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know what to get for you, and so I wrote a card. I hope you’ll like it.”

“Aww, bummie Oppa. I love cards! You’ve the best present ever!”

That last sentence of hers caused a huge commotion but she blocked it all out as she started reading his card.

Annyeong my yeppo dongsaeng,

You’re one year older now and getting prettier and prettier each day. My title is getting stolen! T.T Anyway, my pretty girl, stay happy and happy birthday.  Take good care of my fishy hyung! He loves you a lot and though he might be childish at time, do bear with him and go with it, okay? I love you.

-Kibummie Oppa.

PS, Don’t cry at Teukie Hyung’s present! Remember! MY TITLE! T_T

“Oppa, what title?”

The commotion had silenced down after their leader’s order and now all attention turned to the lady as she finished reading the letter and voiced out her doubts. But, all ignored her question and Heechul took the cue to give his younger sister his present. After all, we save the best for the last.

“Happy Birthday Dongsaeng.”

Heechul gave his sister a hug before sitting back at the place beside her.

“Oppa, where’s my present?”

“Here.”

“Where?”

“Can’t you see? Aish, you’re just dumb. Look at me, I’m your present! My presence is the best present you can ever get!”

“KIM HEECHUL! YOU MISER! Can’t you even be nice to me on my birthday?!”

“You rascal! Talking so informally! YAH!”

Before Heechul could knock his sister’s head, Donghae lifted the younger girl and sat her on his lap, away from her brother’s wrath. Ignoring his Heechul hyung’s tantrum, he sneakily clasped a necklace around the neck of his girlfriend and whispered into her ear, ‘Happy birthday, yeobo’.

His girlfriend blushed at their intimacy that was witnessed by so many and looked down, taking the chance to look at the necklace. The necklace had a tiny crown in the middle and was decorated exactly like one a princess would wear.

She looked at her boyfriend, touched by his sincerity. Donghae just smiled at took out a chain from his shirt, revealing a similar necklace to hers, the only difference being his was decorated for a guy.

“Baby, Happy birthday. Thank you for agreeing to be my girlfriend, thank you so much. We were once two lonely people, who were just trying out for love. But, I knew from our first embrace, we would become one. I don’t know what my future is, but I know you’ll be it in. Why? Because of the strength you gave me. You healed my wounds and gave me my future. Thank you so much. I love you.”

Donghae claimed her lips as streaks of tears streamed down her cheeks. The kiss was full of love and a little… saltiness. It didn’t matter at the moment if there was 14 more pairs of eyes on them, all that matter was the very moment. The kiss was gentle and all they wanted to convey was ‘Thank You’ and ‘I love you’.

They pulled back, looking lovingly into each other’s eyes.

An abrupt cough broke their attention and colour filled their cheeks as they realized that they were in the public. Their leader looked at the couple apologetically but cleared his throats and continued.

“This present is not only from me, but from all of us. I’m just representing us, Super Junior.”

Looking into the younger girl’s eyes, Leeteuk handed the small box to the birthday girl who stared curiously. The tears that had been replaced by embarrassment came back once more as she opened the cover of the box.

She came face to face with a charm bracelet. There were 16 charms on it.

A pair of Angel Wings… Park Jungsoo

A Flower… Kim Heechul

A little Plate… Han Kyung

A Cloud… Kim Jong Woon

A Daisy… Kim Young Woon

A cute Piggy… Shin Dong Hee

A Bunny… Lee Sungmin

A Jewel… Lee Hyuk Jae

A pot of Honey… Zhou Mi

A Fish… Lee Dong Hae

A Bible… Choi Siwon

A Wok… Kim Ryeowook

A Snowflake… Kim Kibum

A SC Sign… Cho Kyuhyun

A Violin… Henry Lau

A Heart… Ever Lasting Friends

The waterworks started as Leeteuk said one last sentence before the whole lot of them enveloped her.

"You're our Snow White, and we're your 14 dwarfs while that five-year-old is your prince charming. Your charm is a heart because to us, the most important thing is ELF. ELF keeps our hearts beating and you’re the reason Super Junior exist. It doesn’t matter if you weren’t here from the start, as long as you’re here now. Saranghae and Kumawo ELF. Happy Birthday baby girl.”

She closed her eyes and replayed her wish once more, praying hard to God that it’ll come true.

I hope Super Junior lasts forever.

 

A/N: Yah, Michelle Unniee~ Hope you enjoyed your birthday present~ :D 

This was one hell of a oneshot~ So you better enjoyed it! xD Jk, if it then I'm sorry >.< 

To my other readers, Hae's speech was taken from the lyrics of Snow White ^^ 

Hope you enjoyed it! <3 

Comments please?