Finale

The Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Jun, Lets break up.. I don't love you anymore".Doojoon said to Junhyung coldly while piercing a sharp merciful gaze on him.

"W-What are you talking about, Doo? ".Junhyung taken aback.

"Do I really have to say the words twice?.You want to hear it some more? ".Doojoon answered sarcastically with a arrogant smile on his face.

"But..but why Doo?. Do you not love me anymore? ".Junhyung asked Doojoon dramatically and grab Doojoon by his collar.

"Sadly..the answer is yes, Jun.I don't love you anymore. I don't love Yong Junhyung anymore".Doojoon said monotonously while look straight into Junhyung's eyes. Staring to nothing but only a cold look, no warm in those eyes, Junhyung let go of his grip and make a step back.

"You really mean it,Doo?.You don't love me anymore? ".Eyes that never left to see the person he love in front of him start to fall a tear.

"Umm.. Hyung.. We might have to stop this".Dongwoon interrupt. Other Beast members start to exchange glances in worry.

"I think we might do or it will be worsen".Yoseob added.

"Umm.. guys.. ".Kikwang tried to step in, follow by others.

"You really want us to break up, Doo? ".Junhyung start to make another step back and look down. Doojoon start to feel afraid to Junhyung response and try to reach him.

"Jun, its not..Yah, guys!".Doojoon looks at the others in annoy.

"Yah, lets stop this".Hyunseung intercept and cover Junhyung's wet eyes with his hand.

"Yeah, I think we should".Junhyung said nonchalantly.Hyunseung release his touch and Junhyung wipes his tears.

"Aish!.You two are t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter