Final

What Lies Ahead

It was the final day of Big Bang Made Final in Seoul concert.

Seunghyun was enjoying a slow start to a busy yet memorable day. He wanted to spend as much time as possible with his precious girl before another wave of jobs starts after the concert. The couple was enjoying the bliss in each other arms, Bom lying peacefully on his chest, listening to his therapeutic heartbeat. Nothing seems to vex this alien - he is always composed and charismatic in whatever situations he was thrown into; unlike Bom, who is easily antagonized. They are the fire and ice couple as aptly named by their team members or the alien couple as known to their fans.

Bom sighed as something crossed her mind.

“What is it?” He asked in his monotone voice while his hand gently caressed her silky smooth back.

Bom closed her eyes, blocking the negative thought away. She slide up and threw her arms around his neck, leaning closer into the crook of his neck. His masculine scent will always bring comfort to her.

“What’s wrong, Bommie?” Seunghyun tried to coax her to tell him what is wrong. He really does not understand his girlfriend at times. She could be laughing and happy a minute ago and the next minute, she will be sobbing her eyes out.

Flashback

Just like a couple of months back when they were lying in bed and making some holiday plans after the MADE concert tour, they were happily talking about visiting Italy together when he brought up his fan-meeting schedule in China and Japan. Bom stormed out of the bed suddenly and locked herself in the bathroom for an hour. Seunghyun knocked on the door close to 15 minutes, explaining that the trips are only told to him recently by his manager, pleading his case. He was close to banging down the door till he remembered about the spare key. Thankfully, he found Bom soaked in her bubble bath; but her eyes were red from all the crying. Sighing at the sight in front of him, Seunghyun stripped off his pajama and joined her in the bath.

Bom ignored him initially; her pouty lips telling him she is still upset and he better do something about it before the Bominator turns up. Seunghyun pulled her onto his lap while he leaned back onto the tub.

“Bommie Love, we are still going for the holiday just not in Spring. We can leave once the China fan meets are done. I have already informed my manager that I will not be participating in the Japan fan meets.” Seunghyun pecked on her neck. Bom turned around, straddling him.

“I am sorry.” She apologized as she gazed deep into his eyes, while her hands cupped his face gently. “I know I should not behave like that since it is your work. But, I hardly see you for this year during the Made Tour and now, you are telling me you are embarking on more overseas schedule. I dun mind not going away. I just want to spend more time with you.” Bom was controlling her tears as she babbled on.

“Moreover, you will be enlisting later this year.” She threw her arms across his neck, hugging him tight.

“Bommie Love, I know. And it’s just 21 months.” He tried to pacify her.

“Do you know how long that is? I will be like 33 already.” She hit him on his chest, venting her frustration. He laughed as he kissed her lightly on her soft lips.

“Stop moving, my love. You are getting me aroused again and if we continue the way we were last night, I can bet your tummy will be swollen with my baby before I enlist.” He chuckled at the thought as his hand slowly fondles her to her stomach. “Actually, I may like the sight of you with a swollen tummy.” He whispered seductively in her ear.

“Tabi …” Bom moaned as his hand found her intimate area.

“I want you to be the mother of all my children.” He whispered as he entered her slowly.

It was another hour before the couple emerged from the bathroom.

Flashback ends

“Tabi, I will really miss you when you enlist.” She kissed him lightly on his lips, while gazing lovingly into his eyes. “I am nearly drowned by your charismatic eyes again.” She giggled, breaking away from his hug.

“Bommie, you really know how to spoil the moment, don’t you.” He pouted as both lied on the bed, staring up into the ceiling.

“What time is manager oppa picking you up?”

“Not any time soon. And there is enough time for me to go another 2 rounds.” He smirked as he rolled on top of his love, seducing her with his kisses.

THE END