The Name They Longed For

A Story Worth Three Years Waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seol sighed as she saw at the monitor. Tons of email she sent to him in a daily basis for three years are still left unread.

“Seol-a, dinner’s ready” her mom called her. She instantly got up, leaving the email page opened.

Right after she closed the door of her room the email sign changed from unread to read. Started from the recent email to the very first email she sent after he left. By the time she finished the dinner, all the emails were finally changed to the read sign.

“Omma, dont wake me up for breakfast tomorrow, I’m going to do all-nighter for my next project tonight” she shouted before finally settled in front of her laptop, facing the monitor again. She stared at the monitor dumbfoundedly, all the unread emails were now read by him. “Has he finally return?” she wondered. Maybe it was really him when she could feel his presence back at the intersection on her way home tonight, how could she forgot the familiar scent that came from him anyway.

The notification ringtone beep out and Seol focused back to the monitor. An email has come, and it was from him.

 

From     : Yoo Jung Sunbae

Title       : Seol-a

Seol-a..

Is it okay if I come back to you now?

 

‘Is it okay?’ she questioned herself. She really did longed for him everyday in these three years, she devoted herself to write emails for him even though it was left unread until tonight. But three years has passed for her without any news from him. Is he still the same person she loved back in the university days? Has he become a better person like he promised her when he break up with her? Has he found the answer to his questions?

Seol exhaled a deep breath. She lost all the feelings to do all the homework she got for the next project. She got up and put her cardigan with her, preparing to go out.

“Noona, are you going somewhere? I thought you’re going to locked up yourself in your room tonight” Joon asked, he was lazing around in front of the TV while their parent are already in their room.

“Eung, I ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter