one ;

Another Piece of My Heart

Tick tock.

Oh Sehun sighed as he looked at the clock.His brain was going to explode from all the informations going in and out.Learning physics was not his style but for the sake of the course he’ll take in university later on,he was willing to spend one hour and half listening to Miss Choi’s lesson.He was not that typical student who was smart but he was average.His grades were satisfying enough for him.

Sehun wondered why he decided to choose science stream when all the students his age were dying to choose music.He knew in Korea,being an idol was everyone’s dream but to Oh Sehun,his dream was to travel all around the world.

Yes,he was a weird kid back in primary school.

He looked to his seatmate and saw her quietly jotting down the notes that was written by Miss Choi.In which Sehun was too lazy to copy of.

“Hey Jae Ah,do you mind lending your notes to me later?” He asked.

“And why should I do that?” She looked at Sehun and rolled her eyes.

“Probably because you are nice and um yeah.” Sehun made an ‘ump’ sound and faced the board.”I mean it’s not like I always borrow your notes,you borrowed mine when you’re too busy drooling during Mr Lee’s lesson.” He retorted.

Jae Ah hit his arm and Sehun yelped (and of course glared at her)

“Will you shut up and stop bothering me if I lend you my notes?”

“Yes.”

“Ok but in one condition.” Jae Ah whispered which made Sehun shivered because whenever she sets a condition,it was never good.

Oh Sehun silently prayed that it had nothing to do with his friends.

“Introduce your hot friend to me.” Jae Ah said and smiled.

No Jae Ah.

 

---

 

Later during recess he went to his best friend’s class.There he was,talking to random students that Sehun never paid attention to.He sighed and walked towards his best friend,Jongin.He tapped his shoulder and he swore he saw the look on the students’ faces.

Well sorry that he’s busy

“Yo Sehun.” Jongin slung his arm around Sehun’s neck and walked out of the class.

“You know head,I think it’s time for you to come to my class.Your class is too far from the cafeteria and it’s driving my insane having to climb up the stairs just for you.” Sehun complained.

“Do you really think I care?” Jongin laughed.

Sehun was mentally hitting Jongin’s head in his mind.God he was patient enough not to hit him in real life.

“Can you like walk faster because I’m hella starving right now and you’re walking like an old granny.” Sehun whined and pushed Jongin’s back forward.

“Geez ok.” Jongin slapped Sehun’s hand in a playful way and began running leaving Sehun in despair.

Sehun,sighing to himself,wondered why he had an idiot as his best friend.He was not prepared for his senior year spending his time with his weird friends.Sehun walked and walked until he reached the cafeteria.He saw some of his friends sitting at their usual spot.He knew that his friends were probably eating and gossiping about other students.

Sehun sat down beside Baekhyun and took his friends.He ate it while completely ignoring the horrified look on Baekhyun’s face.

“Oi,you know that I hate it when people take my food.” Baekhyun spat.

“Clearly I don’t care.” Sehun made a face and grabbed another fries.

“You and your attitude,tsk.” Baekhyun pinched his arm and ate his food.

“Where’s Jongin?” Sehun asked in curiosity because it was weird not seeing Jongin.He was the one who ran away.

“Ohhh,” Baekhyun munched on his food again before talking. “He went with Kyungsoo to see the teacher or whatever he said I wasn’t listening to be honest.”

"It's weird seeing Junmyeon studying,he's always talking." Sehun pointed at Junmyeon at the far end of the table who was reading books.

Baekhyun looked at his direction and gasped. 

"Junmyeon,you are studying oh my god," Baekhyun pretended to shed tear.

Sehun laughed,"Good one Baek,you can be an actor.Anyway,it's my first time seeing you study.What's the occasion?" 

Junmyeon slammed his book and dropped his head on the table in frustration."My goddamn history teacher decided the throw us a test that includes 14 chapters and sub topics like I can't even comprehend this thing."

"Its okay," Sehun nodded and changed the way he seat like he was one of the jury in a competition. "Junmyeon,it's life.When life throws you lemon,you make lemonade from it." 

"Shut up ." Junmyeon threw his pen and him.Sehun dodged it and stuck his tongue out.

"Well apprently you ."

"Apparently you ." Junmyeon said and continued to study.

"Still unlike you not getting any." Sehun retorded and his friends laughed at his remark.

"Screw you,Sehun."

Sehun shrugged and turned to his side kick,Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol,are you free after school?”

“Not sure.why kid?”

“I feel like eating tteokbokki,it’s been awhile since I last ate them.” Sehun his lip at the thought of the hot and spicy tteokbokki.

“Meh I just ate them yesterday.” Chanyeol said.

“What? You ate it without me? What the hell bro?” Sehun said,shocked.

“Calm down head,I called you yesterday but guess who didn’t answer? Yeah you.” Chanyeol scratched his eyebrows and high fived Baekhyun.

Why do I feel like choking myself,why is Chanyeol attacking me this bastard.

“Well-“  Sehun was about to reply when Jongin suddenly popped in front of him with sweats all over.

He looked at Jongin and he was bloody pale.Sehun sensed there was something not right about it.Somehow,his heart was beating so fast like someone playing the drum.Sehun touched his heart and he swore the words that left Jongin’s mouth scared the out of him.

“Your ex- no scratch it,Luhan is back.”

---

 

omg this is like the intro of the stor so yeah there's jongin who's sehun's bff chanbaek his friends (i didnt say they're dating) and there's Jae Ah his seat mate which is also his close friend in class.Kyungsoo not reallyy much info haha.I know the intro is usally boring but year im not used to writing only in dialogues so yep i havent proof read this too so pardon if some of them are in present tense! 

ill update soon when i finish writing the second chapter and ill try to do by 1k words.