1/1

Sunflower in the city

word count: 864

Did not reread

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choi Seungcheol a delivery boy who makes sure he delivers the flowers looking fresh from the flower shop few blocks away from Jihoon's house, always taking the route that, not only is faster and away from the city smoke makes him cycle past the lovely boy's home everyday, Except for Sundays. Back then he hates work. Getting up only meeting the daed plastic screens, typing non-stop only looking up like a dead corpse when his boss calls him to give him more work.

His boss who speaks more that he works like an his co-workers are, shoving more work at him like a ing slave, giving him the job they should be doing. After gaining enough money to sustaine himself, He chose not to die early and go to a less stressful working environment, Seokmin's flowershop, along with  the lovely Jeonghan, Jisoo, Jeonghan's boyfriend who works at the flowershop as well and Soonyoung. The salary isnt as high but there was much more to it than the money, plus the Pink haired fairy he gets to see everyday, well again, except Sundays.

Maybe at about a point in his life after he spotting the pretty boy he wished the Sunday would drive past him faster.

______________

Lee Jihoon, a graduate at the academy of arts & letters, found himself moving into a house in the city. At first, he was having second thoughts on moving there but finding that the placings of the buildings were fitting for his needs. He picked the house before someone else could. A nearby bookstore, coffeeshop hosted by well-mannered gentlemen, the mini mart and the cute flower shop in a walking distance.

Even before he spotted Seungcheol he enjoyed sipping his coffee by his balcony.

No one even bothered warning him about a heartache crossing his house every now and then delivering those flowers. Although on Sundays someone else would be seen as the delivery boy, a boy with a very lively eyes, brown locks and a rosary always dangling by his pocket.

Jihoon had tried various ways of getting the other's attention. He even considered throwing a pokeball at the boy.

______________

One friday though, Jihoon strolled to the humble shop just before he visit's her mom back at his old house where he grew up. The door  bell chimed signalling a customer, Seokmin greeted with his normally loud voice, and soonyoung  gretting soon after. Jihoon ordered a boquet of roses combined with a few baby's breath, adding a few more trinkets.

"Soonyoung, please organise a rose boquet!" The cashier, Seokmin shouted.

"Ah! Seokmin, the roses won't be arriving here till 12:00!" a voice shouted back

Seokmin immediatelly turned to Jihoon not bothering on repeating, since, he was a hundred and one percent sure the smaller heard it " Can you, deliver it? " Jihoon asked politeyly which resulted the casher smiling brighter that before, "Very well sir! we'll just need a name and an address."

Jihoon scribbled down his mom's home address where he'll be at and fullname. He went on his way to his mom's house.

about an hour and a few more minutes the doorbell rang, being the good son he is he offered to get the door, half expecting it to be his ordered flowers. It was, because as he opened the door there stood with a looming at an outstanding 5'8" the delivery boy he used to just admire every morning while sipping his coffee.

"Uh, Lee Jihoon?" the boy spoke his voice thick and calm, though his face littered with red spots, making Jihoon think the man might be sick or something. But really Seungcheol's just blushing because damn the pink-haired boy looks good

"Yes?"

"Here, are your flowers." He said. He handed Jihoon the flowers, there were two bunches but Jihoon remembered only buying one. "I only paid for one, you might get the wrong address for this one." giving back the one with a sunflower in it.

"Oh, no, theres a name there see. 'Lee Jihoon'" Seungcheol even pointed it him. Seungcheol was indeed right there was his name, he continued reading the card attached to the flowers

TO: Lee Jihoon

FROM: Choi Seungcheol

Baffled, jihoon flipped open the card. There written in a messy candwriting much different from the one on front was a number. Before asking more questions he decided to look at the pretty boy's name tag 'Choi Seungcheol'

"Well, i must be on my was, i've more to deliver."

Seungcheol speed walked to his bike craddling more flowers in its basket. Shouting a 'call me later!' as he rode away very satisfied by how red the pink haired boy is.

"Wait!" but before those words fluttered out of him, Seungcheol had long left. "i'll call you" was all the smaller could say.

As Jihoon went back inside he gave his mother the flowers, His mother thanked him by giving him a kiss on the cheek and a hug. though his father still looking at the flowers left in Jihoon's arms

"Are those for me?" Mr.Lee asked, Jihoon could only laugh, because obviously the two was peeking at them while He and 'Seungcheol' talked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it.