Prologue

Special
    I've never been the wealthy person, I've always been working since I was young, I've always had a smile on my face and never took life granted. I've always been proud of my family and everything they've done for me and how hard they've worked. They've always inspired me to work harder and have a better attitude through life since they've always been happy through any situation. 
    "Seulgi can you run these orders to there tables?" My manager asked me.
    "Ne." I took the plates from her hand and went to deliver them.
    "Seulgi when you have time can you take the trash out?" Another asked.
    "Ne." 
    "Seulgi can you help me real quick?" More asked.
    I worked at a little cafe that was really successful and only girls worked here except the main boss. It was so small but always was busy never giving me a break or time to slow down. 
    I looked at the plates that I was holding then to my manager that gave them to me to see her talking to another coworker of mine. I've always been the one to help people get out of work and be so faithful to others. 
    She noticed me noticing her. "You still haven't ran those plates to their tables yet?" She asked me halting the conversation she was having with her friend. 
    "She heard you." Another coworker of mine with long brown hair in low pig tails took a plate out of my hand. "Let me help you Seulgi." She smiled cheerfully at me.
    "Gahmsabnida Irene." I honestly thanked her. 
    She waved my thank you away. "It's our job to help each other, not just stick you with more work." She referenced the manager. "Weren't you originally hired as a bus boy? That's dumb that they're making you do everything." She shook her head. "Just tell me where to go and I'll take the plates there." She smiled.
    "It's the table nearest to the door on the left side." I directed her.
    She nodded and scooped the last plate out of my hands. "Just do the stuff you're assigned to 'cause their just going to make you do everything that their supposed to do and you wouldn't have even started the stuff you were originally supposed to do." She warned me. "The girls here are brutal."
    She was right, even though I was new I was well aware that most of the girls were using me to do their own work but to leave a good impression I would always say yes. As if she could tell right off the bat Irene being one of the girls that works here the longest she would tell me tricks and show me how to do things.  
    I nodded to her once more and bowed. "Gahmsabnida."
    "I'm just your coworker right now, you don't have to be so thankful." She lightly laughed and left to the tables.
    "Seulgi, can you help take out the trash now." Another coworker called over.
    "Ne." I rushed over to the trash can in the kitchen pulling the bag out tying it in a knot.
    Flipping my side braid over my shoulder I mustered up all the strength to lift it and drag it to the trash cans outside. Wiping my hands on my brown apron I adjusted my side braid pulling it back to where it originally was.
    I entered the building again grabbing some cleaning supplies to wipe down the tables. As time went by and I had no distractions it was 6 pm and we were officially closed. Me being one of the 'bus boys' everyone got to leave while I got stuck with closing doing the dishes, re wiping all the tables and vacuuming. 
    "Seulgi, let's finish quickly so we don't have to stay much later." My manager sighed as if she did most of the work.
    I knew that 'lets' just meant me so I just nodded continuing to do what I was doing until it was finished.
    
*    Once we closed the store for the day I quickly rushed home to grab one of my work out bags, looking at myself in the mirror I took out my braid that became messy as the day went by and ran my fingers through my dark brown un knotting it.
    "Umma, Appa I'll be back." I shouted through the house.
    "Arraso." I heard my Moms voice in the kitchen.
    Once I heard the reply I quickly left to the dance studio across the street from my home rushing into one of the practice rooms that I always reserved. 
    I took my phone out of my work out bag and went to one of speakers that was always left in the room to hook it up and start my practice. I only had an hour to practice but I needed the time to practice so I could audition for SM entertainment when they have their open auditions in four months. Even though it was some time away I needed the time to practice and perfect everything instead of rushing myself to complete my dance.
    As the music started playing I responded to it quickly feeling confident as I was dancing for the moment. Focusing on my moves and facial expressions was not easy at all, I didn't even want to focus on it because at some point I wanted it to feel natural and not like I was trying to dance. As the time went by quickly and I only had enough time to do one more dance I set up my camera to record to see my progress compared to when I first practiced to today.
    The last two minutes I had I watched the video to see what else I needed to work on other than the moves. I noticed my own struggle in the chorus as I looked like I was just trying to focus on the steps and not mess up, I obviously needed to perfect that part before I could audition.
    "Seulgi," The front lady peaked in. "The room needs to be cleaned for the next user."
    I had no energy to talk as I was just breathing hard so I just nodded taking a towel out of my bag and wiping the lingering sweat on my face. I took a chug of my water before throwing it also in my bag giving myself a moment to catch my breath before I got up. Moments later I grabbed my phone and camera putting everything in my bag and my phone in the pocket of my sweats. I left the room passing the lady at the front desk.
    "Bye." I waved to her.
    "Bye Seulgi, see you tomorrow." She replied.
    I nodded. "Ne." and left to go back home.