Jungkook, Jimin ft. their twins

Jungkook, Jimin and their twins
Jungmin, Min-hae. Drink your milk now." Jungkook told his twins. "Or else you won't grow and be like your appa Jimin." "Coming papa." The twins said in unison, racing to thier papa in the kitchen. "Hey! Kookie! I heard that!" Jimin said while entering the kitchen. "Your teaching the kids badly. Jungmin,Min-hae, don't listen to your papa. Okay." The two just giggled while drinking thier milk. Jungkook wrap his arm around Jimins waist. "You know I was just kidding" "Papa, appa Jimin is cute even if he is not tall. Right appa?" Minhae said. "Yeah his cute just like you Minhae!" Jungmin said, pinching his brothers cheek. "Look at what you though your child." Jungkook just smile and kiss Jimins cheek. "Alright kids, brush your teeth now. Then go to bed" "Appa, I'm a captain. Im a captain!" Jungmin yells while running to the bathroom with Minhae. "Okay, okay . Captain Jungmin, brush your teeth now and head to your bedroom." Jimin said as he walk with Jungkook to the twins room to ready their bed. "Appa, Im a ra-che-cher, Racher!!" Minhae yells. "Baby, whats a racher?" Jungkook asks his son when they're done brushing their teeth. "The one who's with car , papa." Jungmin explain. "The cars are fast. Like bruuuum zuuuum ." Minhae said while gesturing with his hands. "Hahaha, baby thats racer, not racher." Jungkook said, laughing to his cute son. "Okay thats enough. Head to bed, head to bed. Sleep now kids. You have school tomorrow." Jimin reminds the twins. "Okay appa. Goodnight appa, goodnight papa." The twins said. The couple kiss their son's foreheads then leave the room. "I think those two really resembles you, Kookie. Mostly Jungmin, he's like you so so much." "Nah, can't you see. They're so cute like you Jiminie, mostly Min-hae. Your both little and tiny hands. So cute" Jungkook said while holding Jimins hand. "Thats what Jungmins learning, bad, bad,bad . Your teaching the kid wrong!" Jimin said with matching hand gestures. "Nah, Im teaching him the truth." Jungkook smirks "Truth your face. Come on! we need to wake early tomorrow.!" The two head to their own room, (stealing kisses before they sleep.)