FINAL

Surprise or Prank?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahhhh Haera-ah, what should i do??" Youngni banged her head on the table that made Haera startled. "AISH YAH. You're going to lose your memory at this rate." She hit Youngni's elbow but only earning a grunt sound coming from her. "Aigoo, why dont you just ask him what he wants?" Haera suggested. Youngni shot her head up and looked towards Haera's direction. "BUT I WANT TO SURPRISE HIM. BUT i dont know what to do asddfgghjkl." Haera just looked at her friend and wondering how is she even friends with her.

"Haera haera Kim Haera~" Youngni looked towards the direction of the person who called Haera and.. "STOP ON TRACK, ROCKY PARK MINHYUK." Rocky stopped immediately and blinked. "Oh my, what have i done this time?" He widened his eyes. "PROMISE ME SOMETHING BEFORE YOU COME HERE." Youngni pointed at him and smiled creepily. "Gosh, i think she's insane already." Haera approached Rocky and pulled him to the seat. "Aish Kim Haera!" She sat down and turned to Haera. "Yah, what if i ask him and you know how stupid this guy is, what if he tell him?!" Youngni whispered which was loud enough for Rocky to hear but he didnt.... oh well, he's Rocky afterall. Haera hit Youngni's arm and said:"First of all, just ask him already!". She hit Young's arm once again. "Second, He's not stupid okayy." Haera turned to Rocky and smiled widely. Youngni turned to Rocky and signalled him to move closer.

"Yah, Park Minhyuk." She whispered. Rocky moved closer to Youngni. "Wae wae?" He blinked. "Can i know? WHAT JIN JIN- opps, what your so called leadernim likes?" She asked. "Well, he likes, erm, you." He whispered and surprisingly earning a hit from Haera. "Ouch! Yah!" He shouted. "Oh my gosh, you're not helping at all. What am i going to do with this two?" Haera banged her head on table. "Psh, do you even know what to do if my birthday is coming up?" Rocky scoffed. Haera turned to Rocky and smiled widely. "Ah, no." And she laughed, giving a hi-5 with Youngni. "Now mind telling me who's the pabo one here?" Rocky shook his head and chuckled. Youngni widened her eyes and turned to Haera. "OH MY GOSH HE ACTUALLY HEARD WHAT WE SAID." And they just..well, yeah. Youngni then breaking the stupidness that happened and continued, "Anyway, back to the point-" 

"Young!"

'Shoot.' She thought. The three of them looked at JinJin who was approaching and trying to act normal. "So, the 99'liners are having some sort of meeting is it?" Jinjin put his hand on Youngni's head who was sweating hard not to spill out her 'surprises'. "Yah, what did you do that you're sweating so hard?" Jinjin looked at Youngni. "Erm, well, we rode a, ermm, A HORSE!" Youngni laughed awkwardly with Haera and Rocky nodding awkwardly. "Horse...ahh." Jinjin blinked. "Anyway, can i borrow her for a sec?" He asked. "Oh sure! She's all yours hyung! I'm going to take Haera somewhere too so, yeah." He nodded and left with Haera. 'Gosh, i hate you guys.' Youngni glared at both of them. Jinjin sat beside Youngni and laid his head on the table. "Lee Young~" he poked her arms. Youngni turned to him and patted his head. "Awws, you somehow looks cute like this." She chuckled and took out her phone. "DONT MOVE! I'm going to take picture." Jinjin laughed and took her phone. "Aey, a picture of me without you inside? That's like incomplete." He took a selca and feel proud of his skill on selca-ing.

"Anyway, I want to ask you, would you want to celebrate my birthday with others or only both of us?" He asked. "Nae?" Youngni blinked. "Aigoo this girl. I asked, would you want to spend time with me on my birthday alone or we celebrate it with the others?" "But i was planning to surpri-" she gasped and widened her eyes. Jinjin looked at her and laughed hardly. "Yah yah yah." She facepalmed herself. Jinjin kept on laughing and the day passed that way.


AFTER SCHOOL ON JINJIN BDAY,

"Happy birthday Jinjin-hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter