One

Stupidly in Love

"What?" Minho asks Taemin who is staring intently at him. Currently all five of them are watching some Wednesday dramas together. "You've been staring at me for like-ten minutes. The TV is over there you know."

 

"I wonder…" Taemin slowly says. "Usually I didn't feel like this, but for around the last two weeks I feel weird when I'm around you."

 

"What kind of weird? Don't you think you feeling tired because of your solo activities just kind of messed up your head or something?" Minho says smiling, no bite in his words, hands reaching up to ruffle Taemin's hair.

 

 Taemin chooses to ignore Minho’s last word. “I feel my heart beats faster and it’s like someone tickles at the inside of my stomach or something. I also kind of want to meet you again when we only part for like-an hour? Which is weird because why the hell would I want to see you that much? Your face is so boring.”

 

Minho growls playfully, he pinches Taemin’s cheek a bit hard making Taemin whines and swatting his hands away. “Excuse you a lot of people happen to like seeing my boring face, thank you very much. It is weird though, that feeling of yours. I’ve been feeling like that to you since I was around fifteen.” He rubs his chin thoughtfully.

 

“Jjong, can you tell both of them what the those feelings are so we can continue watching TV without throwing up.” Kibum interrupts their banter from the side. Minho and Taemin both snap their necks to look at Kibum. Both with equally confused face.

 

Jonghyun sighs and shakes his head slowly. “Look, you two, you love each other. I can’t believe there are two people this oblivious. Now go to Minho’s room and kiss each other silly or something.” He kicks Minho from the couch until he rolls down the floor, taking Taemin with him.

 

“Right,” Minho clears his throat. “We will just—“he vaguely gestures to his bedroom door.

 

Onew who has been silent all along rolls his eyes, “just go, after this is my scene, I want to fully concentrate without hearing any mushy stuff, thank you”

 

“Let’s go?” asks Minho nervously to Taemin.

 

“Yeah, now that I think about it I’ve been thinking about how nice it is to have your lips against…” Minho quickly grabs his hands at that and starts pulling him towards his bedroom door. Taemin follows him dazedly.