4 times Yixing asked Junmyeon for a hug and the one time Junmyeon hugged him instead

SM High Drama Club

1.

"So if I tend to randomly hug people and is it okay if I just hug out of the blue?" Yixing repeated for the second time, mainly because he spoke too fast while asking.

"Umm yeah sure, I don't mind." Junmyeon responded. Just as he was about to walk away she nervously asked, "Can I have a hug now?"

"Sure, c'mere." He responded as he gave him a side hug. As they parted and he headed towards the water fountain, Yixing walked in the opposite direction and made a jackpot motion while blushing happily.

 

2.

"Bye Tao!" Yixing said as he began to leave the show. A group of them had gone to see Aladdin Jr at Jongin's old middle school and it had been amazing, he had enjoyed the show and the company he had sat with. Just as he was about to leave he saw Junmyeon, "bye Myeon!!" he smiled before giving him a hug that left the younger grinning like an idiot on his way home.

 

3.

Rehearsal had just ended and before he left he was hugging all his friends goodbye. Spotting Kunmyeon not that far away he snuck up behind him and wrapped his arms around him as he childishly whispered, "bye."

A startled Junmyeon didn't know what to say.

 

4.

Yixing had a rough week. Bad grades, over protective and overbearing parents, and his own mental issues were just bombarding his head. Junmyeon had been passing by when he had asked him, "can I have a hug?"

"Sure." He said and they hugged and Yixing sighed as he felt all the stress and pressure rolling off his shoulders.

 

+1

"I don't wanna seem like a bad guy, I just hope you understand." Junmyeon said

"No I do, it's fine. Really." Yixing said in shock and disbelief. In short, he had just gotten rejected by someone he had never even confessed to.

"No hard feelings."

"No hard feelings." Yixing nodded in an attempt to half heartedly smile.

"C'mere." Junmyeon said as he opened his arms for a hug, which they did. But when he left for his scene, Yixing sat outside the gym and broke down in tears... He could really use another hug right now, but the person he needed one from was the reason he needed a hug in the first place. But one question kept eating away at his thoughts, why did he confront him?

 


Author's Note:

**wipes away tears** you guys are the best.

As you may notice, the rejection scene is different from the other one. That is because they were written at different times. 

I love my readers <333