I MISS YOU

MISSING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ KAMSAHAMNIDA! SIA #Onstyle #Styleiconawards “

                                                                                -@IBGDRGN

 

GD was in his room tweeting his gratitude to his fans for voting in Style Icon Asia Awards. It is not just that, among all the celebrity he has been claimed his throne as the number 1 most stylist celebrity in korea. He cannot thankful his fans VIPS especially GDstan enough for his achievement throughout his entertainment career. Without them, he is just a mere performer who loves to do music and fashion.

Actually he already knew, he won this title earlier than the award day. He was at China that time during the Bigbang fanmeets when they let him know he is one of the trophy achiever but he did not know that he rated as the number one among the 10 celebrities who will bring back the trophy.

Today he did not have any schedule. He is just got back to korea for the past 48 hours and he is still drained from the MADE Finale Concert and Bigbang Fanmeets which happen to be on the continuous week.

Supposedly today he will attend SIA with his girlfriend CL. CL, the leader of 2ne1 specifically rapper and a fashionista. Both of them were so happy when YG told them to make an appearance in SIA 2016 this year. Since their relationship still discreet, YG never let them appear any show together unless it is with their fellow group members. The recent appearance for them to have the same schedule is during MAMA in Hong Kong where CL make a surprise performance with 2ne1 while him as usual with Bigbang.

However, every good moment wont last forever, during last minute CL could not come back to Korea due to her work issue in US. Her album deadline is getting nearer and few problems started to arise which require her sole attentions. So being an understanding boyfriend, he just let it pass. GD too facing the same problem when producing MADE album and he totally understand what his girlfriend feel now especially both of them are thousand miles away which makes both of their heart grow fonder day by day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

GD lying on his bed cuddling with his cat who become the only entertainment for him. That cat is the one where he bought together with CL. Actually CL wants to has it but then she gave him one so that he wont feel lonely and always think about her especially when he miss her. 

“ what a long nothing boring day “ GD sighed loudly as if somebody is there to hear his complaint other than his cat.

“ maru- yah should I write a song?... But I don’t feel like it… but at the same time it feels weird doing nothing..” Gd talked to his cat. Whoever see this rare sight will never believe G-Dragon the most badass swag rapper is cuddling with cat seeking for love and warm.

“meeeeooow”  his cat replied and looked at him.

“you know what maru-ah.. today G-appa and Chae-eomma  supposed to go to an event together. From the red carpet outfit, performance outfit and the after party outfit everything has been fixed but something came up and your Chae-eomma couldn’t go back here to meet both of us. I miss her so much.  I already prepared a matching outfit for both of us but your eomma is so stubborn, she insisted to change it. She said she worried people might discovered our relationship. So what, it’s the truth anyway. She is worried too much don’t you think. I don’t want to change it but you know I always give in to her especially she threatened me with no for three months. Gosh there is no way im going to risk that. So, I asked your xin ahjuhssi  to alter it make a bit similar.  haishhhh too bad or else I could have walk the red carpet with her, hold hands with her. no no no we couldn’t do that yet.. hmm we never had a chance to do it before and now we have it, the chance just blown away like that ” GD brushing his hair while he said that. Without he noticed during his ranting his cat already asleep in his arm which he realized it later after he finished his rants.

“ aigoo you really took after your chae eomma sleepy traits “ GD chuckled looking at his cat. It is good to have cat at home. If dog is loyal cat is lovable. Suddenly he saw his phone beeping, he put maru carefully on his bed do not want to wake him up and leave the room. Looked at his phone, he smiled his “ hunchae “ is video calling him.

 

 

 

“ oppaaaaaaaaaaaa” CL screamed through the phone when she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter