rules & masterlist

(reopening!) sybarite roleplay | MeWe based AU roleplay | literate, open & accepting!

 

sybarite              hotel/fantasy au               mixed              mewe.

 

02

boys

sybarite

(n.) someone who is a devotee of pleasure and luxury.

sybarite hotel is an experience of synaesthesia, a place where the mundane meets the extraordinary. humans can rub shoulders with creatures they thought possible only in their wildest dreams and, for a special price, spend an evening or two in the company of who, or indeed what, ever they choose.

Sybarite is an AU MeWe roleplay for muns and muses over the age of eighteen, based loosely on american horror story: hotel, and the wolf among us!
 

 

01

girls

rules

01 // first and foremost, this is a based roleplay, which means we will not accept muns or muses under the age of eighteen. this is for the protection of minors, and for the peace of mind of everyone roleplaying here. we're just here to have fun. if a member is found to be underage, they will be removed immediately.

02 // we are a literate roleplay, so we'd like for you to give as much as you receive when it comes to replies. if someone writes three lines for you, give them three lines back, little things like that!

03 // for the moment, we will only accept faces affiliated with the korean entertainment industry.

04 // the sky is the limit when it comes to choosing a creature for your muse! feel free to pick something common (vampires/werewolves/demons), or push the boat out (naga/church grim), whatever you want. this obviously doesn't matter for human muses!

05 // only supernatural creatures are permitted to work at the hotel! any job you can imagine within a hotel is on offer, such as being part of the concierge team, cleaning staff, or a bartender. escorts/es are the main focus of the hotel, but they are allowed to have a part time job in another area if they're bored of being a plaything for humans. humans may have any career they choose, as they're not confined by the hotel. scroll down for a suggestion list of creatures/occupations!

06 // please try to welcome everyone that you can! mewe is a bit of a strange one for this, but messaging to let someone know you'd like to plot goes a long way! comment on photos and posts, put yourselves out there.

07 // when it comes to your application, the password is your current favourite song.

08 // after your application has been accepted, you'll have three days to make your mewe account and add the admin. under the 'interests' portion of your profile, please write 'sybarite', so we can discern who is and who isn't part of the roleplay.

09 // relationships are entirely up to you. you can choose to have no lovers, or to have many. we welcome poly relationships, open relationships, and exclusivity.

application //

name;
age;
creature; (if human, simply state human)
occupation; (if human, this can be anything you desire, but creatures are confined to occupations within the hotel)
personality; (75+ words will do!)
ooc age;
password;

if you need a little inspiration for creatures or jobs, feel free to refer to this list. this is by no means definitive, but it's here to tickle your fancy.

Angels (Fallen, guardian, etc.), Demons (Half demons, succubi, incubi, cambions, etc.), Elementals (Earth, air, fire, and water spirits, such as Undines, Salamanders and Sylphs, etc.), Faeries, Changelings, Kelpies/Selkies, Djinns, Spirits, Sirens, Witches, Elves, Dragons, Undead Creatures.

Humans may have any job they desire, as they’re not constrained by the limitations of working in the hotel. This list is for the creatures who choose to live in the hotel, whether it’s their full-time occupation or a part-time one between clients (only escorts and es qualify for a part-time job). If there’s an occupation that you’d like, but it isn’t on the list, feel free to apply with it regardless and we’ll take it into consideration! If a job gets too full, a cap will be placed on it temporarily to even out the numbers.

Receptionist/Front Desk Clerk, Concierges, Porters, Housekeeping/Cleaning Staff/Maid, Room Service, Kitchen Staff/Chefs etc., Waiter/Waitresses, Bartenders, Entertainers (singers, comedy acts, musicians etc.), Escorts (less likely to sleep with their clients, as their job is to keep the client company and be patient with their requests, though if they end up sleeping with their client, job well done!), es (the creme de la creme, they’ll give their clients the whole blood-, moon-howling experience and leave them enlightened and begging for more. knock'em dead, tiger.).

gentlemen

bts // jimin

monsta x // wonho

 

 

Wonho

admin

 

ladies

f(x) // krystal