Departure

Fly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Is it end or a new beginning? 

 

  Back  down  in an empty bowl

        “ the one we call soul “

 

A lost  soul  looking for  a way out of the loneliness. A lost soul kept on walking with no direction, crossing the path of the never ending road called "emptiness " Chasing for a shadow that no longer exist.  

 

A lost soul prissoned  by  longing.

 

  Longing for the sound of your flapping  wings. Longing for your pure white feather, I’d ever seen it  shone like a new moon. I'm longing for you. 

You’re a bird. You always spread  your wings  to protect me. You’re the  voice that sings me to sleep.  You’re the warm  blanket that protects  me from the cold night. You’re the gentle whisper that wakes me up from a deep slumber. 

 

You’re the smile that showed the   sun to me when the clouds covered the sky.  You showed me  how bright it can get as long as I look at it. You’re the eyes that speak to me to discover new things. Like the world that brought you and I  together.

 

 I hold onto you tight , but you hold onto me tighter. I wished I hold onto you so so much  tighter and never let go,  but your hands slip  out of  my finger tips. Just like that, you’re gone. 

 

 Do you see me? 

 

  I’m  talking to you and asking for a strength. 

 

 Do you hear me?

 

 The feelings of loneliness fills my soul, emptiness trapped me in the world you created. Weaknening my body and destroys my mind. Completely wrecked

 

 Are you feeling me?

 

 I sat here ( alone ) looking around the same place where was once filled by our laughters. Looking back at the memory of you, standing along the window: posing like a handsome  model ( you are)  in front of Jackson's  video recorder, too much for Jackson's amusement. 

 

I see you and the others goofing around like a little kids in the playground.   All of you were full of light and life. 

 

 Who would have thought, I’d  lose those  lights and life all at the same time?

 

 

   I wish I can turn  back the time.  I want to wake up at the sight of you, again standing next to the same window. I want to sit in a car next to you, with you turning the music on and putting one of your earphones in my ear to block  the sound of our friends laughters. Cause they are such dorks and can get too loud sometimes or maybe most of the time. It was really easy to block them out though,  as long as your’re next to me.

 

  Listening to the same music with you was one of my favorite things  in this cruel world, cause I can actually relate to those cheesy song lyrics. How funny that I always wanted to puke at those cheesy lines before I met you. You made me realize that there’s something cheesier and stronger feeling than those cheesy lyrics can convey. It’s my feelings for you. My love for you.

 

  You changed my view of love 

 

  You manage to capture my heart despite lacking of words. You’re too quiet to talk: but, I live with  that knowing it was your nature. Besides, your action speaks louder. You don’t have to talk to me to make me feel how special I was to you.  You may seems cold, but you’re just being you. Mysterious, yet  warm and caring to the people around you.

 

Specially, to me.

 

Do  you remember when we first met?

 

 Do you remember all the conversation we had?  

 

Do  you remember when you gave me a cold shoulder and called me names? 

 

  Do you remember when you rubbed my imperfections on my face? 

 

 “ You're fat! " 

 

 “ You got a lot of ugly lines at the side of your cheeks!  "

 

“ Your voice easily cracks when you sing" 

 

   " Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter