UPDATE! WOOHOO!~

Inspiration.

WARNING. THIS IS REALLY VERY INSANELY SHORT. DONT HATE ME. X.X

I tried everything already. Nothing distracts him. Well, i don't blame him. His music is his life afterall. I think i can leave now. I can forget about spending time with Jaejin. 
You quietly picked up your bag, then walked towards the door, and before you could the doorknob, Jaejin grabbed your wrist.
You:"What do you need Jaejin? Aren't you composing? Just call me when you're done."
You sounded angry but you weren't at all. You just couldn't get angry at him. After all, you two were like childhood friends since young and you have a crush as big as the universe on him. How can you not?
His dazzling eyes, the way he scrunches his nose, those small little smiles and cheeky grins when his perfect teeth appears, the eye smiles which are so precious, his laughter, his cute reactions, his blur state of mind, his- ehem. I mean he is so perfect. Did i mention? He stole my first kiss. It was a total accident. Seriously.
Jaejin:"Don't go. I need you. The reason why i'm able to write is because of you. You're my inspiration. Mine only."
You:"Dude, we're just best friends, i'm not yours."
Thinking of it made you want to cry, that you've been having a one sided love for so many years and the hurt of realising he doesn't like you. And you found out in the worst way possible. Him kissing a girl. 
Jaejin:"I'm sick of this. I want you to be mine. Not as a best friend only."
You:"You have Eunmin (girl Jaejin kissed. Idk. Just a random name. X.X)." 
Soon enough, tears were rolling down your cheeks. Jaejin wiped your tears away, and bent down to your level.
Jaejin:"I was helping Eunmin and Eunmin was helping me. Eunmin really likes someone. And i was helping to make him jealous. While she was helping me make you jealous...."
Not exactly the perfect confession with flowers, chocolate, and everything, but it was perfect to you. 
With that, Jaejin kissed the tip of your nose.
Jaejin:"Seeing you didn't push me with your violent self, you're mine. Only mine. It's official."
And a cheeky grin was flashed. <3 You could only nod blankly. But deep inside, you were the happiest person on Earth. Finally. All those 11:11 wishes were coming true.
Jaejin:"The best descision of my life."

----------------------------------

TT^TT SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ME. I'M SUDDENLY COMING WITH SUPER BAD ENDINGS. HDYEJSNZBGVDHSSSIUO. I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!~ :D AND PLEASE WRITE FT ISLAND FICS IF YOU CAN. THEY ARE REALLY LITTLE. :/ THANK YOU~ <3

ESPECIALLY TO MY SUBBIES. :D

aiyarare 

paranoidfreaker

SARANGHAEYO~<3