Chapter 1 : First Time

Let Me Protect You

Aurora Forest

A young boy entered the forest by himself. He be asked by his mother to find a herb and some firewood. He always alone. Not because he wat to be alone. It because the kids at his village scared at him.

*strong wind*

“Looks like its gonna rain soon.” He looks at the sky. “I should go now.”

He stopped at the lake for drink. He see his face reflection on the lake. He has silver hair and blue eyes. Different from the kids from his village who has brown or black hair and eyes. There’s tear formed in his eyes. He shooked his head.

“I can’t cry. Mum will worry about me, again.” He washed his face and quickly leave.

---

“Did I get separate from my parents again? Stupid, Seulmi. Being careless with some stupid animals again.” She pouted.

*Strong wind*

The strong wind has blow her skirt upwards. She quickly put it down and looked around.

“No one see, right?” She looked around and continue to walk. She walk and walk until she reach a lake. She saw a fawn.

“Hello there. Where’s your mummy?” The baby deer comes near that girl. She pet him. “I got separated from my parents too. Ha~” She sigh.

She wash her face and drink some water from the lake. She get up and tidy up her clothes. “Okay. Let’s go home.” When she start to walk, the fawn pull her dress. “What’s wrong?” She stop. The fawn pulled her to follow him.

“Guess I don’t have a choice, right? Okay okay. I will follow you.” She follow the baby deer back into the forest.