Blackmail and Fake s

Life Goes On

Blackmail and Fake s

 
 
 

"Wh--Why do I have to be friends with you?!" 

"Because...I don't have any friends yet." Shively looked at Shawn in the eye.

"What does that have to do with me?! Go find someone else! This is basically blackmail!" Shawn whispered in a harsh tone.

"I never even considered telling anyone your secret. I just want someone to greet me and eat lunch with me." Shively shrugged.

"So...pretty much...you're a loner," Shawn chuckled to himself. "...Fine. In exchange, if you tell anyone about what you know, I will kill you." Shawn chuckled as he walked away, his back facing her.

"Okay. Made my first friend...kinda sorta," she thought as she began to walk home.

 

***

 

As Shively entered the lobby of her apartment complex, Mr. Gonzales spotted her from the main desk.

"Oi, Shively! Did you make some friends today? Or are there only chinitos at that smart school?" Mr. Gonzales laughed to himself.

"Yeah, I made one I guess. But it's been a bad day Mr. Gonzales, I'm going to go take a nap."

"Eyy wait mija, who's your friend? Why was it bad?"

"His name is Shawn and --"

"Eh a boy??"

"Huh? I've had tons of guy friends back in Tracy though."

"Boyfriends tambien?" Mr. Gonzales looked shocked.

"Yeah...except he turned out liking men and starting dating a guy after we break up," Shively sighed. After he had the audacity to kiss her and her thighs...she always had bad luck with guys back home.

"Jajajajajajajaja Don't worry Shively, you will find tons of guapos here. Just wait." 

Well, Shawn and Mr. Horan are pretty much incarnations of her type. White brunettes. Maybe she would even find a boyfriend here. But first, she was going to have to look ing hot in a bikini. Back home, Shively never had time to consistently exercise because of crappy IB. Luckily, none of her teachers had given her much homework recently, so she was free to do whatever she wanted once she got home. She managed to go out and jog already twice this week, so she might as well keep it up. Besides, it was pretty nice jogging around this area, by the beaches and everything. If she kept it up, she would definitely get a hot body by the time summer arrived next year. Without distractions and losing track of time, Shively jogged two hours while sorting out her thoughts. What did she really think about Shawn and Niall? They were nothing like the people back home she was used to dealing with. Would she find another Josh here? No, Josh was a one of a kind. So was Diana. No one has curls like hers over here. All the girls here have beach blonde bleached hair. Shively wasn't going to dye her hair. 

Drenched in sweat, Shively took a long hot shower and went to bed early at 10 o clock. She felt like one of those tumblr girls...

 

***

 

"Hey, your name's Shively right?" a really high pitched voice called out on her way to 3rd period.

Turning around, Shively saw a girl her age, her long beachy brown hair flowing with the ocean breeze, brushing across her petite face. Her s were practically pouring out of her tiny tank top, but her waist was as tiny as Shively's neck. Her skin was a golden caramel, meaning she was obviously a local.

Damn. White girls like her actually exist down here. 

"You're Shawn's friend right?" the girl asked. "Even though he's so hot, he doesn't talk to anyone except you..and how do I say this...this might be a little forward of me, but I was hoping to become close to Shawn too."

Shively couldn't deny that the girl looked like a celebrity. Ugh.

"Oh by the way, I'm Camila. You should text me! This is my number. If you're free, we can hang out some time! Like this Saturday, my friends and I are going to the club, you should join us!...oh hey it's Courtney. Courtney!!" Camila called out to another pretty white girl a couple steps ahead. She was blonde, but her eyebrows were drawn a dark brown. "Courtney, this is Shively. She was wondering if she could come with us this Saturday to the club!"

Courtney looked Shively up and down and flashed a blinding white smile. "Hey nice to meet you Shively, I'm Courtney, and of course you can come!! Are you a freshman?"

"Yeah, this is my third day."

"Aw, well I hope you have an amazing time here!! San Diego really is a great city, and we'll definitely hook you up with some hot Mexican guys." Camila laughed.
"Yeah, there are tons of Mexican guys here, San Diego being right on the border and everything. You're sure to find one." Courtney laughed with Camila. 

"Haha, sure...well...this is my class. See you later, guys," Shively awkwardly waved goodbye.

"Yeah, text us later Shively!! Have fun in class, say hi to Shawn for me!" Camila waved enthusiastically. Shively walked into the Mir building.

"Shawn?" Courtney asked.

"Yeah, that hot guy we saw at orientation. That Mexican girl somehow got him to talk to her, and I'm pretty sure they're friends. Why else would I invite that with us to the club." 

"Oh!! I thought it was weird that you were talking with a beaner, it makes sense now. So do you think she's going to invite Shawn to the club?"

"Duh , that's the point."

 
 
 
 


 
 

author's notes: hehehehe hey guys, 's goin down Shively