Motel

Massage

 

You waited on the bench as time past by. You were supposed to be meeting your boyfriend SeokJin at nine am in the coffeeshop near the amusement park, but it was already ten thirty with no sign of him so you decided to wait for him on the little bench in front of the coffeeshop. SeokJin wasn't the kind to not call or send a message in case he was going to cancel a date or be late. But him being part of the boyband BTS put him sometimes in situations where he can't use his phone. So you decided to wait for another half an hour before sending him a text telling him you're going back home and to call you when he gets time.

You weren't mad at him, you weren't upset that you spent the whole night awake excited about seeing him for the first time in six months. Six months that you barely managed to text each other when he wasn't so busy rehearsing or doing whatever idols these days do. You just hoped he would at least get some time to rest, this was supposed to be his day off in such a very long time.

You looked at your watch, it was already ten past eleven and no sign of him. You pulled your phone to text when it started ringing in your hand.

It was him.

You answered right away before the first ring ended

'Oh SeokJin oppa'

'Are you still waiting?!'

He sounded out of breath like he was running, which you assumed it was because he probably just finished his schedule and is hurrying to get to the coffeeshop. A part of you wanted to tell him you were already at home and he should just go home and rest, but the part of you that wants to see him and hang out with his even if for just a minute scolded him

'What do you think you're doing? If you don't come here this same second I'm leaving!' You heard him shackle then hung up without saying anything else.

You had to wait for another fifteen minutes before a red rose was placed in front of you. You turned knowing you will be faced by Jin's puppy smile. He was panting so hard and sweating. His face was hiding with large sunglasses and an artist's hat. He was dressed in a large coat which seemed weird since the weather was so warm.

'I'm... I'm sorry I made you wait' he struggled to say while trying to maintain his image.

You took the flower and held his hand making him sit beside you on the bench.

'It's OK, just breath. What's with the coat though?'

He giggled drinking from the water bottle you handed him.

'The flight got delayed, so I didn't get the time to change.'

'Flight?'

'From Japan, we had a photoshoot there yesterday, didn't I tell you?'

You shook your head. He used to tell you all his schedules, but lately since they got more popular and became more busy the few seconds where he called you were barely enough for a casual conversation.

'You could've just gone home to rest, you didn't have to come running' you felt guilty, if you knew he had placed the date in the middle of his schedule you wouldn't have agreed to it no matter how you missed him.

He took of the coat revealing a black and white stripped shirt that fit just right with his black tight jeans.

'Let's go?' He said standing up.

'Actually...how about we just go somewhere calm?'

He looked at you quizzically 'eh? What about the amusement park? You said you wanted to go'

It's true that you were the one who suggested the amusement park, but making him go into rides and walking the whole day made you feel bad. He needed to rest and even though he was wearing his sunglasses, you could tell he was so tired and probably has spent the whole night working even on plane.

'It'll probably be so crowded and someone might recognize you, besides, I don't feel like going anymore, my friends went the other day and said it wasn't much, so let's just do something else' you said trying to convince him. He just stared at you before sighting and sitting beside you. He hang his head low looking down at his feet.

You both sat silent for a few minutes. Somehow, the mood had dropped, it wasn't the usually excitedly environment you used to have around him. Back when you started dating, he was still just a normal highschool student, just a nerdy Mario addict, and even though all girls from your school used to have a crush on him and talk about his handsome features you were the one who gathered her courage to talk to him and ask him out. At first it was awkward, the first date you had was in a fast food shop and you were both suffering to maintain a conversation until the food came and you realised how much you both liked to eat so much, talking about food lead you to talking about hobbies, his eyes were twinkling when you told him about your love to Mario games. But he blushed shyly when you told him you only played it from time to time after he confessed about his obsession of it. You tried not to laugh but the idea of the guy girls in your school were calling manly man playing Mario and gathering its dolls you burst into laughter which luckily made the mood better. Ever since then you started getting close to each other until the day he called you excited about how he was casted for an intertainement company, how this will help his dream of becoming an actor.

You expected him to stop talking to you, but even during the tough schedule of trainee years he was still sending you messages and telling you about his adventures, insecurities and things he learned.

'Are you mad at me?' SeokJin said breaking the silence making you confused

'Wh..why do you think I am?'

He just spread his hand and montioned it in the space between you.

And then it hit you, how while you were busy reminiscing about the past, SeokJin was buried in his thoughts too. The guy is probably dying from fatigue yet he came running to meet you,while you were sitting silently with no idea what to do to make him feel better.  you want him to rest, but you also long to spending some time with him.

As you watched him rub his neck looking tired an idea popped in your head. It was something that you were nervous about doing or not, but watching him this way, doing all he can just to come and be here with you even if it means him less time to rest.

You stood up all energized by your decision and grabbed him by the arm.

'Come on! Let's go to a Motel!'

He stiffened and held his mouth open. His mind, not able to process what you just asked for, just froze. He stood up and followed you leading the way to the nearest motel you can see. It wasn't until you entered a room that Jin spoke.

'A..are you sure?'

'Of course I am SeokJin! Now go take a shower while I get everything ready' you said with a grin while pushing him to the insweet bathroom, you were so sure now of your decision. The whole walk to this Motel, you were thinking about how much SeokJin gave you, how many sleepless nights he stayed awake talking to you by phone while on his trips, sacrificing his precious sleeping nights just to hear your voice and reminding you daily of how much he missed you and loved you. How many times you were seeing him interact with fans and grow insecure about your relationship, wondering if you deserved him, asking yourself maybe you can just let him go so he can find a better person, someone whom he can be proud to show to his fans and surrounding, not a simple schoolgirl like you who is not even as pretty as the fans he sees everyday. But whenever you have these insecurities and you grow distance, not answering his text messages, keeping your phonecalls short, he would always find a way to remind you of how much he loves you, that you are special to him no matter how many girls he meets you were always the one on his mind. Telling you how whenever he eats some new dish, he would always think about you and how it would've been more fun to eat it with you.

Jin walk out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe, he stood nervously trying to wrap himself more and hide his skin. 'Are you ready? I got some essence oil from the room service so it'll be better' You tried not to laugh at his embarrassment.

'You know, I'm not going to refuse doing anything you ask me to do but... I think we should make this more special. I don't want you to feel pressured or anything. I love you no matter what we do or don't do. I would like if we can wait until we make this more.....spontaneous'

You had no idea first why he was so nervous and what he was meaning by his words. You were just planning on giving him a massage, why was he making such a big deal out of it. Until it hit you; you had dragged him into a motel, told him to take a shower and you were sitting on the side of the bed staring at him wearing nothing but a bathrobe.

'N..no..no you got the wrong idea!!! I didn't mean we..that's... That's not what i meant! I'm just going to give you a massage I'm not offering to...oh my God no that's not it!' Now you are as flustered as he was a while ago, you felt your cheeks heat up at the idea of actually doing anything physical with SeokJin. You guys were dating for a while now, but the most touching you did in the few times you met was holding hands.

'Massage? You know how to give massages?' His question calmed you a little and you were glad he didn't dwel too much on that misunderstanding. And now you were just standing in front of him, how he looked amazing and seducing in that fluffy bathrobe, you were careful not to walk into any random cheap motel, instead you took him to a very nice one where you knew even if someone recognized him they wouldn't say anything for their strict policies, he insisted on paying for the room but he only had his credit card on him and they'd easily tell who is if he used it and it will cause him a big problem if word got out that he got into a motel with a girl. So even though this cost you a fortune, but it was a cheap price to pay in order to help Jin relax.

'Lay down on your stomach SeokJin'

He looked at you quizzically 'ookey, I'm just gonna trust you then, please don't pull any muscle' he added the last sentence while adjusting a pillow to level up his head.


​A/N: So?? How is it so far? *-* Next chapter is the last one :)