First day high

Respite

Baekhyun POV

'First day of school I need to look fabulous'. I was searching for my outfit in the closet. Im thinking of wearing something flashy. "How about this one?" "Nah, too flashy." still searching "This one?" I look in the mirror and thinking 'I look cool with this one' I just need to add something with this and found something "Perfect". "Of course I need to put make up just a little bit." "Dudududung eyeliner, this one will complete my look." After I'm finish I look in the mirror once again. "Damn, I look fine." "School better be ready for me."baekhyun479

Chanyeol POV

"Oh my god what time is it?" I look at the clock it's 7:30 am already. I hear something 'oh moms playing her favorite song again' it gives me good vibes listening to music. "Oh wait I need to prepare." I step in the shower as the water flows to my body I felt cold shivers. I feel like singing again 'yeah I'm a bathroom singer/dancer'. "And I can't fight this feeling anymore I forgotten what I started fighting for🎡🎡" When suddenly I hear a knock. As I turn off the shower. "Sweetie hurry up! You don't want to be late at first day." "Yes mom!" As I finish showering I head to my closet and find just random things to wear.

Β 

At school

Chanyeol POV

I can see a lot of people looking at me, well I'm the quarter back so. I can see my teammates coming at me. "Wassup big guy! I can see girls checkin at you!" "Of course he's Chanyeol!" As we were walking by we can see Kyungsoo and his group bullying a guy after he pushes the guy and fell on the floor. I was stepping to stop them but one of my teammates stop me "dude you don't want to be involve with that drama remember what coach said." His right. Even its painful in the eyes I just watch as they left and throw him in a garbage. As they walk out. I run and help him to get him out with that. He said "thank you, you don't have to do that. " And it made me smile and I don't know why. As he walks away from me I didn't notice my teammates calling me.