BD...

The Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghyuk sighed as he watched him, Bobby, MVP of YG Basketball Club play a match with the captain Hanbin. He loved to watch Bobby play basketball while he was at the choir club window watching, which has prefect view of the basketball courts. He was Kim Donghyuk, a 3rd year at YG Academy and in the same Choir club with Bobby’s Bestfriend, Kim Jinhwan, who is at the same time known as the childhood friend of YG Basketball Club Captain. Donghyuk was part of the school choir who has a sweet voice and he can totally play the piano so well. Some of the other members of the choir and even Jinhwan knew that he liked watching Bobby. Jinhwan even wants to introduce them to each other formally and set some blind date but Donghyuk always refused it. He was just always been too shy with people not to mention he was BOBBY, the most popular at school. Another sigh escaped his lips before going back to sing.

 

Meanwhile down on the basketball court, Hanbin and Bobby were talking.

 

“Kimbap when are you going to tell him that you know that he watches you,” asked Hanbin, while peeking at the window himself, checking if he can see a glimpse of a short brunette.


“I don’t know,” said Bobby, with a smile.

---------------->bdbdbdbbdbdbbdbdbdbdbdbdbbdbdbd<--------------------------

A/N: I hope you like my 2nd one-shot fanfic of BobbyXDonghyuk....

Please leave a comment and upvote... Thank You so Much!!!!

Let's Spread the BOBDONG love!!!

---------------->bdbdbdbbdbdbbdbdbdbdbdbdbbdbdbd<--------------------------

A/N: I hope you like my 2nd one-shot fanfic of BobbyXDonghyuk....

Please leave a comment and upvote... Thank You so Much!!!!

Let's Spread


“Jinhwan once said that he likes you but he is too shy around people. He barely even talks in the choir club” said Hanbin. “Bro, you should man up and confront him if you like him too.”

 

“Yeah. Yeah. But I think you’re the one that should man up first bro.” smiled Bobby as he saw Jinhwan from the window waving at them. Hanbin got flustered and waved back at Jinhwan too.

 

 

It was lunch the next day at school where Donghyuk and his sassy classmate Junhwe having lunch at YG cafeteria. They were talking when the 3rd year students passed by. Donhyuk’s eyes followed Bobby.

 

“Dong Dong you should tell him that you are in love with him,” teased Junhwe.

 

“That’s not funny June,” said Donghyuk. “You know how many love confessions he gets a day, about 3-4. I’m surprised he is not annoyed with them by now. Plus you know how shy I am when I try to talk to someone and he is out of my reach.”

 

“Dong-ah, Bobby is very much approachable and so friendly. Technically, you can easily reach him through Jinhwan Sunbae,” said Junhwe. “I heard that Sunbae have wanted to introduce you to Bobby countless times but you always refuse him.”

 

“What am I going to say to him? ‘Oh hi I’m Donghyuk the guy from the choir club window and I’ve been watching you play basketball since 1st year. Oh, by the way I have fallen madly in love with you.’”

 

“That could work,” laughed Junhwe.

 

“That’s too embarrassing,” said Donghyuk pouting.


“Relax,” said Junhwe. “You know I’m just pulling your leg to confess it like what I did.”

 

“Yeah.. You did tell Jinhwan Sunbae you love him but he turned you down,” said Donghyuk

 

“Yeah I was rejected but I’m happy that I confessed to him. Things just won’t work on us,” said Junhwe sadly but he still managed to smile. “Plus even if Sunbae does not return my feelings he at least greets me and he said we can be friends. You will never know if you have a chance if you won’t confess.”

 

“I know,” said Donghyuk, sighing. Little did they know that Bobby and Jinhwan heard the last conversations since they just arrived on one of the table near them. Hanbin was still ordering his food.

 

“I think I might know why you turn him down Jinnie,” asked Bobby as he cheekily smile between Jinhwan and an approaching Hanbin.

 

“That’s not your business Bobby!,” said Jinhwan, defensively. “What are you going to do about Donghyuk?”

 

“That’s not your business Jinhwan,” said Bobby with a smile.

 

Jinhwan glares at Bobby. “Yah!! Kimbap!! Stop teasing Jinnie!” Hanbin scolded Bobby.

 

“I did not do anything..” Bobby defended himself, still with his cheeky smile. I try not to e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter