Forgotten.

Cold streets

A cold and bright night was accompanied with Jessica down the street of Seoul

 

It was always the same thought on a night like this ‘’was leaving snsd a good choice?’’ although it was the only choice at the time, she still seems to rewind the situation and try to change the outcome., yet here she is walking down the slightly busy street looking into the closed shops, trying somehow to get an ounce of inspiration in her dry mind. 

 

A cold breeze went through her remaing hair that was left outside by a black hat and a matching scarf just enough under her mouth to cover her cold chin.

 

The bown haired girl put her head down and her cold hands in her black button up jacket pockets, a night like this reminded her of the crazy night her and her ex members would have when their promotions ended and they wanted to unwind

 

_

 

‘’If i leave this sticker here do you think it’d still be here if we come back one day?’’ Hyoyeon said slightly slurring to the older brown haired woman. 

” i don’t know sweetie, try it’’ she said smiling as she felt the hot alcohol through her viens up to her face.

 

Hyoyeon removed her arms from her friends embrace and put a pink Hello Kitty sticker on the red  brick wall in the alley behind an old bakery and snickered.

 

 The younger woman went back into her friends embrace but went instead of leaning her head where it was, she went straight for the older woman red lips.

The older woman let the blonde move against her lips and her arms went around the fit waist and pulled her closer to her, feeling the roundess of her s and the heat that raidniated off her small frame.

 

The younger pulled back and opened her eyes slowly, seeing the pale face of her friend.

 

The older woman opened her mouth to speak but was interuppted by a loud voice.

 

‘’Yah!! What are you guys doing over there?’’ the voice said as they looked to the other side of the alley.

 

They smilled as they saw their 7 friends walking by.

 

‘’We’re coming!’’ Hyoyeon said before taking the older girls hand and running after them.

 

She felt happy.

_

 

 

 

A hot tear strolled down her check but she didn’t bother to wipe it, she looked at the old red brick wall that was slightly yellow from the street lights on the maine road, behind the then bakery.

 

She put her hand out to touch it.

 

Rust

 

‘’i miss you,’’ she whispered to herself.

 

‘’There you are, jessi.’’ She turned around and saw a raven haired woman.

 

‘’I knew you’d be here, come on,’’ she said holding out her hand. ‘’The others are waiting for you, sica,’’ She said walking closer.

 

‘’The others?’’ she said feeling confused.

 

Maybe this was all a dream? Maybe they’re waiting for me?

 

‘’Your kids,’’ she stated grabbing her hand.

 

‘’what about the members?’’ she asked, genuinelly curious if her thoughts have played a trick on her again.

 

Kids?...

 

‘’Sweetie, they’re gone,’’ the younger woman said guiding her across the cold pavement.

 

‘’Where’d they go, all of them?’’ 

 

‘’Jessica,’’ she breathed in ‘’ they died, well not all of them’’

 

She paused and looked at the clearly confused older woman, she lifted her chin and met her wondering confused eyes. 

 

Jessica stopped and looked at the younger black haired girl.

 

‘’Wha-’’ tears in her throat stopped her from saying the rest

 

It couldn’t be true.. 

 

..not again

 

‘’Jessica, it’s been almost 58 years, sweetie.’’  The woman said hugging the trembling woman.

 

‘’Do you know who i am?’’ the younger woman said in her embrace

 

‘’My angel?’’ 

 

She chuckled slightly as she felt her own tears cut through.

 

‘’My name is Krystal. I’m your sister, jessica.’’ 

 

Jessica pushed her away and krystal fell on the pavement

 

She felt very confused

 

‘’You’re lying to me!’’ shouted jessica

 

‘’jessica, krystal!’’ A shorter woman with long blonde hair said running towards them with a flashlight

 

Hyoyeon..

 

‘’hey... hey,’’ the blonde said picking up krystal. ‘’are you okay?’’ she asked.

 

‘’Yeah, i’m fine,’’ she said wiping her tear that trickled down.

 

Hyoyeon went closer to the trembling sobbing older woman. Jessica looked up and saw a familiar face.

 

She gasped and grabbed the younger girl in an embrace ‘’I know.. I know you!..’’ She said through her tears.

 

Hyoyeon smiled and held onto her tighter ‘’Of course you do,’’ she said smiling

 

Jessica came out of the embrace and looked at the shorter girl

 

She wiped her wet face with her sleeve and grabbed hyoyeon again ‘’But.. But..’’ she said struggling with her words.

 

‘’She said- they died- and 58 years and..and, the kids,’’ 

 

Hyoyeon smiled and put the trambling head down on her shoulder ‘’I know, i know,’’ she chuckled slightly ‘’yes, i know, sweetie,’’ she rubbed her back ‘’ our kids,’’ hyoyeon said as she pecked her head with a kiss.

 

Our kids..

 

\

_

 ‘’I do’’ two brides kiss at the alter- happiness

_

 

‘’keep pushing, hyo!’’ happiness 

 

_

 

‘’Its our own home,’’ happiness

 

_

 

tidal wave on a shore, floated back with memories of her life with Hyoyeon.

 

 

‘’Hyoyeon,’’ Jessica said coming out of her embrace, her eyes wet and stinging from the tears. She looked down and saw the wet spot on her wifes shoulder.

 

‘’Krystal,’’ she said running to her sister ‘’I’m sorry,- i’m so sorry’’ she said hugging her. 

 

Hyoyeon walked over to the two woman crying and rubbed both of their backs. She bit her lip to remind herself to not cry- not this time.

 

‘’Jessi,’’ hyoyeon said with tears in her voice- mentally hitting herself for failing. tears rolled down her cheek as she tried to wipe them dry with her palm. 

 

‘’Oh my god, hyoyeon,’’ she said in English and Hyoyeon chuckled, overly happy that her wife is back again.

 

‘’I’m sorry, hyo, I’m back now. I’m back,’’ she said burry her face in her wifes shoulder, taking in her scent.

 

‘’Where are the kids?” she asked as her face is still buried deep in her lovers shoulder.

 

‘’They’re at home,’’ she said sniffling.

 

‘’Lets go home, now.” Jessica said coming out of her embrace and taking her hand and her sisters.

 

As they stopped crying, it, was quiet until Jessica broke the silence ‘’Blanc and eclare?’’ 

 

‘’You made millions and you closed the brand,’’ Hyoyeon said with a light squeeze of her hand.

 

And Jessica nodded.

 

 

 

 

‘’How long have i been sick?’’ 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’A while but it doesn’t matter.’’