Part 1

Because of Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Because of Kevin
Pairings: Eli/Kevin in later chapter (maybe ^_~)
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Drama, Fluff
Warning: Contains Spanking of Young Adult K-Pop Idols & Maybe Something More between Eli & Kevin...we'll see ^_~
Summary: Alexander is always being mean to Kevin and Eli won't stand for it anymore...



Alexander Lee Eusebio Age:22

Kim KyongJae (Eli), Age:19

Woo SungHyun (Kevin), Age: 18

“You two aren’t suppose to bring your phone to a recording, Hyung,” Kevin told Alexander. “They were off,” Alexander said, rolling his eyes, annoyed at Kevin’s nagging.

*Confused? No? Well still, watch the video at the link below before continuing…it has a little to do with this story…go on…watch it…I’ll wait until you finish…promise  ^_~*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHA0qjCmph0

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did you go watch it? No? Go watch it...go on...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You watched it? You did? So you’re caught up to what’s going on? Are you sure? Ok, now onto the story ^_^…

 

“But Manager Hyung said to leave them in the car,” Kevin said. “But we are suppose to follow the rules and you-,” Kevin continued “Kevin, it’s not a big deal so drop it!,” Alexander said, finally snapping on Kevin. Kevin looked shocked and hurt that Alexander yelled at him. “I-I’m sorry, Hyung,” Kevin said, looking down sadly, “I was jus-.” “You were just being a pest like always!,” Alexander said, still yelling at Kevin, “I swear you’re a girl you nag so much!” Eli was coming out of the studio when he heard the yelling. “What’s going on?,” he wondered, going to the room where the yelling was coming from. When Eli walked in he saw an angry Alexander, who was still yelling, and a tearful Kevin. “Hyung! Why are you yelling at Kevin?,” Eli said, walking over to Alexander, getting defensive for his Kevin. “Because he is being a pest!,” Alexander said, now angry, “And I’m sick of it!” Kevin just stood there, his arms hugged around  his stomach and tears rolling down his face. “Don’t yell at him!,” Eli said, getting in Alexander face, “You know he’s sensitive! You always are so mean to him, Hyung! Stop it!” “Don’t tell me with to do Pigeon Boy,” Alexander spat out, “I’m the oldest, not you! So you don’t tell me anything!” Eli’s eyes narrowed. Pigeon was an affectionate nickname that U-Kiss gave him but the way Alexander just used it was meant to be an insult. “Who cares if you’re the oldest,” Eli said, shoving Alexander hard, causing Alexander to step back and stumble over a box. Alexander fell, landing on his . “Don’t you ever yell at Kevin like that ever again!,” Eli said, glaring at Alexander, before turning towards Kevin. “Are you ok Kev?,” Eli asked, taking Kevin’s tearstained face in his hands and lifting it to look Kevin in the eyes. Kevin looked at Eli, tears still falling, lip quivering. “I wasn’t trying to nag,” Kevin told him quietly. “He knows, he’s just being mean,” Eli said, wiping Kevin’s tears with his thumbs, “It’s alright Kev.” Kevin just nodded but tears still kept falling. All of a sudden Eli was rammed from behind, causing him to fall, knocking Kevin over in the process, landing on top of him and causing Kevin to hit his head hard on the ground. “Ow,” Kevin moaned, closing his eyes, wincing at the pain. Eli snapped his head around to see who had rammed into him and sure enough, it was Alexander. Alexander stood over the both of them with an evil smirk on his face. “That will teach you to shove me, Pigeon Boy,” he said, coldly before turning towards the door. That did it. Eli lunged at Alexander, knocking him down on the ground. Eli started smacking Alexander in the face, hitting him with all his strength. Alexander wrapped his hands around Eli throat, choking him, but Eli kept swinging. Kevin had long gotten off the floor and was trying to pull the two apart. “You guys stop it! Stop! Stop!,” Kevin said, trying to push himself in between Alexander and Eli, “Please don’t fight! Stop it!” But because of Kevin’s small frame and not being really that strong, he wasn’t able to do much. Alexander suddenly felt a sharp pain in his shoulder and he noticed Eli was now biting him. “YAH!,” Alexander yelled, making a fist and swinging it hard towards Eli’s head. But because Kevin was still trying to pull them apart, Alexander ended up punching Kevin in the eye. Kevin screamed and fell back, his hands over his eye. When Eli realized that Alexander had just punched Kevin, thinking he had done it on purpose, he really started tearing into Alexander. Their manager finally came into the room to see what all the commotion. He saw Kevin on the floor, holding his eye, crying and Alexander and Eli rolling around on the floor, fighting. “YAH! YAH! YAH!,” the Manager yelled, rushing over to the two fighting members, pulling them apart forcefully. However Eli and Alexander kept trying to get at each other, so the Manager had to call for help. Two other men, the studio manager and one of the cameramen, came and helped hold Eli and Alexander apart from each other. When Eli and Alexander were finally restrained, the Manager went over to Kevin to see what had happened, since he figured the other two would each have a different story. He knelt down to Kevin who was still holding his eye. The Manager gently took Kevin’s face in his hand and slowly removed Kevin’s hand from his eye. When the Manager saw Kevin’s eye, he was furious. Kevin’s eye was almost swollen shut and it was starting to bruise. The Manager pushed down his anger, for the moment, and asked Kevin, “What happened Kev? Why is your eye swollen like this?” Kevin started to lower his head but the Manager lifted it back up to look Kevin in the eye. “It’s nothing,” Kevin said, not wanting to tattle on Alexander, “It was just an accident, I’ll be ok.” The Manager looked at Kevin, but Kevin wasn’t going to tattle. He never did. The Manager finally said, “Ok, Kev, go as one of the studio noonas to give you some ice for your eye.” “Ok, Hyung,” Kevin said, getting off the floor, replacing his hand back over his eye.

Once Kevin had left, the Manager turned towards Alexander and Eli, who were still being held by the cameraman and the studio director. “Ok,” the Manager said, rubbing his forehead, trying not to blow up, “What happened?” Both boys started talking at once. “Eli pushed me!” “He was yelling at Kevin!” “Because he was being a nag!” “You brought your phone inside the studio!” “Oh my god! It was off!” “Doesn’t matter! Rules are Rules!” “QUIET!,” the Manager finally yelled, shutting both boys up. Eli and Alexander just glared at each other. The Manager took some deep breaths. He was ready to do these two boys seriously bodily harm, firstly because they were fighting, which was forbidden among U-Kiss, secondly because they were fighting in public, and thirdly one of them had given Kevin a black eye and U-Kiss had a photo shoot the next day. Well when the Manager got Eli and Alexander home, Kevin wouldn’t be the only one who would be marked up. “I am very angry with you two,” the Manager said, walking back in forth in front of the two, “You know better, know better, and yet you were fighting, FIGHTING! And  in the studio of all places! And now Kevin has a black eye? How did that happen? Huh? How did it happen?” Neither of the boys said anything, they were still fuming at each other, so they weren’t even r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter