Because I'm Hwang Soo Yeon

Hwang Soo Yeon (황수연)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Everyone, bow down as Queen Hwang Sooyeon step down my throne to take a walk and grace your land with my presence.

Queen who you ask? I see your cringing face.

Well, for you if you have to be informed, to be educated to actually know who I am and why I'm awesome.

I ain't gonna waste my time for that.

Not like it would make any difference anyway. 

I don't care. I did my best, I gave my all, no, scratch that, but even more...I gave more than all I thought I could and have, I have no regrets.

Maybe I should've done more, but haven't I done enough? To deserve this?

I've made so much more sacrifices than all the girls who played safe and stayed safe, not having to risk half as much to get their comfy spot.

I did all I could and more, and so many peasants have been blessed by my greatness.

Did you see my stages and how I shined so bright all eyes were blinded and all mouths gaped open and all they talked about was 'who is that girl?'.

Well, that girl is me, and you had fallen for my charms.

I earned your attention by being someone bigger, brighter, greater than I ever was. Bigger, brighter, greater than you could ever get from anyone else.

Because I'm Hwang Sooyeon.

I thought the shining eyes I see all struck on me were dripping with so much love. Yes, I was the fool to have thought it was love.

In the end, I gave you my all, but you couldn't even carry me to the safe land, you let me drown.

That was how much your love and my love worth.

I could give you all, but you couldn't even give me that much.

Then again, I had no regrets.

No, correct that, I still have no regrets.

My light will be put out, and I have no regrets, but it's time for you to keep mentioning me, seeing me even in the darkness of my disappearance, with full of regrets.

Who's the winner here?

No, I'm not hurt at all. If I'm hurt, I'll be weak, if I get weak, I'll no longer live in your mind as that strong and cool Hwang Sooyeon you've come to know. The only Hwang Sooyeon you all know.

If you had known the other Hwang Sooyeon, not the charismatic, cool, y, appealing one, but the Hwang Sooyeon before she took on all the great force to carry them as one with her prior lacking self, you wouldn't have cared of her a quarter as much. Heck you wouldn't even know her name.

I kind of missed that Hwang Sooyeon, but now, I feel relieved as I will be able to have time to meet up with her again. I will be able to breathe easy for a couple of minutes.

No, I'm not upset at all.

Who would want to be strong twenty four-seven just for a little love, a couple more votes?

Not like it would matter anymore anyway.

It doesn't matter, nothing matters anymore.

What's done is done, what weren't done remain undone.

I'm done. Not really, but yeah, kind of.

Not that it matters whether I am or not.

I did my best for myself and my team mates.

I did all I could to shine but I never did anything selfish to take away anyone else's limelight.

My light has now been darkened as the tribe had spoken.

I'm no longer wanted, needed here, no matter how you beg to differ, no matter how much you cried on twitter or flood the youtube videos with my name, the votes - that's the only language that mattered. And I've gotten my cue to step down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter