the story begins

misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"soo.. wake up" Jongin cooed over Kyungsoo's ear, hoping that he'll wake up but all Jongin could get was a hand on his face pushing him way for him to leave his weary boyfriend on his sleep. Jongin tried to get Kyungsoo off their bed by giving him butterfly kisses that he knew Kyungsoo wouldn't resist.

 

"leave me alone Jongin.. please... I'm really tired" Kyungsoo says groggily, voice void of energy before grabbing the blanket and drapping it over his head blocking Jongin's little kisses on his neck. Jongin whines from the rejection he recieve, sporting a puppy face and pouty lips. He just wish Kyungsoo would see what he looks like right now because he's one hundred and one percent sure Kyungsoo wouldn't resist him. (but ofcourse Kyungsoo already knew how cute Jongin is with his pouty lips, he's just... tired)

 

"alright fine!" Jongin whines jumping off their shared bed like a kid (which he is) before going out of the door with a bang that made Kyungsoo cringe. He's too weary to mind one of Jongin's tantrum he'll just deal with him later. Not long after Jongin left, Kyungsoo dose off to dreamland with a smile, dreaming of him and Jongin walking freely along the busy street of hongdae eating street food, shopping and chasing each other as if they're a five year old kids and just being simple, just being them.

 

When Kyungsoo finally regain his lost energy (from filming his movie 'Pure Love' and vocal practices and some individual photo shoot) he immediately ask his other members where Jongin could be but unfurtunately no one knows. "Sehun-ah, do you know where Jongin is?" Sehun just gave him a shrug and went off snuggling to Luhan's side on the couch with a bowl of freshly made popcorn from Kyungsoo's preciuos microwave.

 

Where could he be!? Kyungsoo almost scream out loud. Kyungsoo already look at every nook and cranny of their dorm, he event checked the roof top where he knows Jongin could be at but he's nowhere to be found. He hasn't done anything wrong he just want a good sleep is all, is that a bad thing? Kyungsoo sigh heavily, he should have fallen into Jongin's coaxing scheme earlier he already miss boyfriend.

 

While working on their dinner, Jongin came back drench in sweat, his hair sticking all over his face and he almost turned green because of what he saw after bursting in was something unexpected. 

 

Chanyeol was bending down to Kyungsoo's level with their faces centimeters away and Chanyeol's hand on either side of Kyungsoo's shoulder. both of them is smiling showing each others perfect set of pearl teeth that will put the sunshine in shame, too oblivious to a pair of eyes watching them.

 

once Kyungsoo sense a boring stare towards him, Jongin came to view, he bolted out of the kitchen almost tripping on his feet with Chanyeol in tow. Kyungsoo asked Jongin where did he go and what happen because he look like he'd been in a triathlon with his obvious raged breathing. Jongin just stare at him with a sad eyes before heading straight to their shared room.

 

Kyungsoo knew by the way Jongin look at him that something is not right with his bofriend. 

 

Kyungsoo slowly turn the knob on their room and it creak open revealing his Jongin laying in the bed on his side. Kyungsoo place the tray of food on the bed side table before taking a dip on the bed placing himself right infront of his boyfriend. Luckily Jongin is still awake probably just laying there for a while,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter