Just the Two of Us? (Hoseok)

Kpop Letter Collection

I came home from school today and I was trying to get my homework out to finish it quickly, so I could go hang out with Hoseok, my best friend. But what startled me was that when i was pulling my binder out, a piece of paper fell onto the floor. 

I could tell it was a letter from someone and I was hoping it was someone confessing to me, or asking me out for White Day, but as I looked at who the letter was from....I froze...

 


 

Dear Mijoo,

How have you been? Well I kinda already know how you are seeing it is that I just saw you today. Uhm jeeze I have no clue how to do this so I guess I just have to go for it...

Mijoo, you know White Day is coming up and it is kind of an important day...I have to pick someone to give presents to...and I was kinda thinking, that since you gave me presents on Valentine's Day, I should give you some in return.

I mean yeah I know you kind of did it as a joke, but I'm not joking...

I don't know why I feel like I need to tell you this now, but I have actually liked you for a really long time. I haven't said anything because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I know that Jungkook has a thing for you so I had to get the drop on him. 

I know I should have done this in person, but I was too scared to do it. Like I felt that if I did it in person you might laugh at me, and I would be crushed.

I don't know what I would do if someone took you away from me. I feel like I would go crazy at the thought of someone hugging you, kissing you, or even just holding your hand. I mean I get mad enough when Namjoon kisses your cheek sometimes.

I just want it to be just the two of us. No friends. No interuptions. I want you and only you, no one else is worth my time.

So please will you accept my confession? Please make me the happiest guy in the world?

I'll be waiting for your answer....

 

Love,

Hoseok

 


 

I couldn't believe it! Hoseok, my best friend for years and years, has asked me to basically be his girlfriend. What the actual crap?!

Not that it is a bad thing or anything like that, it's just kinda shocking really. I have liked Hoseok for so long! THAT'S WHY I AM HIS BEST FRIEND!!

I looked through my bag to find one singe rose. I could have died right there and I would have been happy. I gotta go find Hoseok and tell him I accept!!

 


Okay, I hope you liked it EXOBeastismystyle!!

Guys go check out her profile here ------> http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/156508

Have an awesome day guys!

Also I an so sorry for the very very very long wait! I have been so busy lately it isn't funny. But I will get to all the requests today so THANK YOU ALL!