They are just lies (Wonwoo)

Kpop Letter Collection

A/N** There is some swearing in this one! Just wanted to let everyone know, in case you didn't like swearing!! There is only a little! ENJOY!


 

I was sitting in bed looking around the internet at different fanfictions of my boyfriend Wonwoo. He is from the Korean boy band Seventeen...so yeah he is pretty popular. All of a sudden my phone started going off like crazy. It was all twitter notifications from my followers, who supported Wonwoo and I's relationship. 

"@Regina_Official HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU @Official17_Wonwoo?! ARE YOU OKAY @Regina_Official??"

More and more tweets were starting to fill up my phone, so I went onto twitter to find out what the hell everyone was talking about. I started looking at everyone's tweets at me, and I found one with a link to a website, so out of curiosity I clicked it.....wrong move.


Seventeen's Rapper Wonwoo Spotted Cheating on Current Girlfriend Regina Yoon at Video Shoot


The 20 year old idol was spotted with a girl outside Seventeen's music video shoot for their popular song Mansae. The young woman spotted with him was supposedly the person getting all the attention from the young men in the video. But it seems she was getting quite a bit extra attention from the taken Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo has reportedly been in a relationship with current girlfriend Regina Yoon for two years. The two seemed to be in a loving happy relationship, but will all that love be tossed aside for a new girl?


This isn't the first time that I had heard or read rumors about Wonwoo cheating on me, but this one seemed too real. As soon as I finished reading the article I texted Wonwoo absolutely furious.

 

~Regina~ : So...are you having fun at the shoot?

[Wonwoo​]: Yeah I am! I wish you were here! You are missing out on all the fun jagiya ^_^

~Regina~ : Sure you do

[Wonwoo​]: Hey...is something wrong babe?

~Regina~ : Don't call me that.

[Wonwoo​]: Okay what the hell is wrong with you? First you're sarcastic to me, then you tell me not to call you babe. What is wrong with you?

~Regina~ : I'm not as stupid as you think I am Wonwoo...

[Wonwoo​]: What do you mean? I have never, in the two years we have been together, ever thought you were stupid.

~Regina~ : Bull, you obviously do think I am stupid to do the crap you are now.

[Wonwoo​]: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

~Regina~ : I"M TALKING ABOUT THIS!

~Regina~ : 

[Wonwoo​]: What about the picture?

~Regina~ : Am I not good enough for you?!

[Wonwoo​]: Woah! Since when have you thought these things Regina?

~Regina~ : Ever since I read about your little efforts to get her attention, and how much time you are spending with her! Just admit it!

[Wonwoo​]: I have to spend time with her Regina! And admit what?!

~Regina~ : Admit that you are cheating on me you ....

[Wonwoo​]: ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?! YOU THINK I AM CHEATING ON YOU?!

~Regina~ : WELL IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS! LOOK AT HOW YOU ARE LOOKING AT HER WONWOO! IT IS KILLING ME JUST TO THINK ABOUT THE THOUGHT OF YOU CHEATING! I don't want it to be true.....but I have no other choice in the matter.

[Wonwoo​]: Regina.....that picture is from the actual video shoot. It was a scene where I had to make her laugh. It is called playing the part. I can't believe that you would ever think of me like that. I have never cheated on you once! Why after two years would I start now?!

~Regina~ : Wait, that is from the video.......

[Wonwoo​]: Yes Regina it is. I told you to never believe those stupid websites. You never have before, so why now? Plus I love you too much to ever cheat on you. You are the only thing I want to wake up to in the morning. Hell, you are the reason I wake up in the morning. You make me want to be a better person Regina. I wouldn't through all that away just for some random girl I met at a video shoot. You are worth more than that.

~Regina~ : Oh my god Wonwoo.....I'm so sorry. I was so stupid to not believe you and believe in those stupid websites. 

[Wonwoo​]: No baby, it isn't your fault. This is my fault, I am the one that should be apologizing, because I didn't protect you like I promised. I probably even made you cry. Oh my god please forgive me Regina, please.

~Regina~ : Of course Wonwoo, but I feel somewhat guilty for this. I let everything get to me, instead of listening to you.

[Wonwoo​]: Okay then we will split the guilt 25/75. you 25% and me 75%. It is only right. So please don't cry anymore. Your beautiful face doesn't need anymore tears falling down it's cute little cheeks.

~Regina~ : haha okay I'm truly sorry Wonwoo. Can we forget that this happened? 

[Wonwoo​]: Of course we can jagia. just remember I wouldn't trade your love, laugh, smile, voice, scent, kisses, hugs, especially your body away for anyone or anything.

~Regina~ : I'll write that down and hang it on my wall right now.

[Wonwoo​]: hehe okay well I have to get back to my shoot now, so I'll be home as quick as I can. I love with all of my heart jagiya. You are my everything.

~Regina~ : I love you too Wonwoo <3

 

 



So here it is reginadjww!! I hope you really enjoyed it!

Here is the link to her profile! Go show her some love! ------> http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/1243126​

Annyeong!!!