Reborn.

Reborn Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stares at the younger memorizing the face that he knows that will be soon not to touch. There are only few days to live in this world. Cruel but he needs to fulfill the thing that knights should do, first is to make their owner smile and last to have the tears of happiness.

 

"Hey, you’re really good at nothing" the younger told Mark, sounds crazy but his heart beat became irregular, he's in love with the human boy.

 

'But I know I’m good at loving you, not as friends but my feelings for you is above that' the elder thought while staring at the young boy.

 

"You can't even do this-" The younger teased mark. "How can you possibly live in the real world" he just chuckled while finishing the drawing he is doing.

 

He finished the sketch he is doing awhile ago on the skateboard that the younger used to name as Dinosaur and Hulk. Mark planned to invite him to play with him one more time. Biking and Skateboarding is a lot of fun if you have someone you love near your side.

 

"Game!" The younger who agreed to play again.

 

-
It's been a year, 365 days and sort of hundred hours. He watched the younger from nowhere, seeing the younger where he is going, guiding the boy and comforting him whenever he is hurt or having a kind of problem. The only thing that is happening is that Mark doesn't exist in this world which BamBam live in. His eyes slowly becoming tired and somehow feels like a Déjà Vu.

 

A moment later he tried to rub his eyes and he feels like he is lying on the grass land. Opening his eyes slowly the sunlight somehow hurts his eyes the beams are surely realistic now not like the past few months and days while he was guarding the boy, his eyes is only focused on the boy. He tried to pinch himself if he is dreaming but No, it's a big No he is in the world where BamBam lives, where the human lives in. He widely smiles and stand up from lying in the grassland.

 

The elder run to the place where he developed his feelings from the young boy. He saw Bambam alone playing with his bike, doing some cool moves, and somehow improved his biking moves. The butterflies inside his stomach slowly coming out from his tummy. His heartbeats fast.

 

Now Mark is standing at the top now. He watched the younger play with his bike and do some cool moves. No wonder the elder was really amazed to the boy.He want to hug him tightly and tell him that he missed the boy.

 

Mark planned to come near the younger. His heartbeats like a horse who runs very fast. He quickly go to the younger while he is facing the back. Mark takes the chance to hug the younger. 'I missed this, his scent. I missed everything.' He thought.

 

"W-who the heck are you?" Bambam, who infact doesn't know who is hugging him from the back. He obviously clenched his hands and ready to punch someone from the back. He turns around with his eyes widen. "M-mark hyung.." he can't believe that he saw his hyung.

 

"Bammie, aren't you happy because im back?" He smiled at the younger. "Cause you know, im exited and happy to see you again." He smiles widely. The younger almost got his tears preventing it to fall.

 

He touched the face of his hyung caressing it softly while his tears are falling. He hug his hyung tight tighter than you ever imagine. He don't want to let go of his hyung. "H-hyung..." Bam, who infact crying in the shirt of his hyung.

 

"It's been a long time. I have been missing your touch, your face, those smiles you show to your fans, and everything. I even missed your birthday, that one year feels like a century to me." Mark who told bam while carressing the hair of the younger.

 

"H-hyung... I missed you...” he mumbled.
-

 

It's been a week since Mark got back at the world. Bambam, who offered a place for his hyung was very happy on what is happening. He didn't want to ruin those moments; he wants to cherish it every seconds of it. For the younger, he is tough but still a fragile inside acting tough when his hyung and others are there but he have fallen for his hyung.

 

Mark, who is standing on the bed of the younger who indeed cleaning the mess that Bambam use. He picked up the pile of clothes, unused and used he separate those two for the room to be clear. After that he looks at his watch to see what time it is. Bambam will be late if he will not wake the boy.

 

"BamBam? Wake up, you will be late for your practice. Jinyoung and Yugyeom will wait for you again" Mark. He shaked tge younger for it to wake up but nothing happened. He did it more but still the younger sleeps deeply.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter