Chapter 4

Ah-Choo!

Taehyung gets the greatest shock in his life when he sees his cousin sister, Baekhyun is cooking at the kitchen. Preparing the breakfast. He lets out his not-so-manly scream when he saw someone is cooking at kitchen just now. Usually, he's the one who was preparing the breakfast for both of them when their parents are not at home. He's still in his pajama, hangs his jaw down to the floor as he keep staring at his cousin sister who is singing happily in the morning and already with her school uniform. He keeps on giving the suspicious glares. Never in his life that Baekhyun will go to the kitchen and mostly COOKING!

"Good morning my dearest dongsaeng! How are you today? And why are you still in your pajama? Go and change! I'll prepare the breakfast. Don't worry, it's almost done!", Taehyung still can't utters a word because Baekhyun is talking in light speed. She hugs him, smiles brightly like the sunshine outside the house and continues her cooking. "Are you really Byun Baekhyun?", Baekhyun gives a short glare to him and smiles. He shivers suddenly. What makes her wanna cook the breakfast? He sits down on the chair at the dinner table and keep thinking the reason. 'There's no reason she wanna cook unless---', Taehyung smirks as he catches the answer. He's so sure of that.

"It's Chanyeol, right?", his smirks wider when he caught his sister stops cooking and the pink blushing on her white face. He claps for himself as he hits the point. "No wonder you wakes up sooo early today which is you were never done it before. I already know you for what? 10 years already but NEVER ONCE you steps into the kitchen unless you have to or wanna eat something", he crosses his arms and sits like a boss on the chair. Baekhyun rolls her eyes and sighs loudly. She puts the breakfast on the three plates which are an egg and two bacons on each plate. Well, this is the simplest thing she can do since she's not cook expert like her brother.

"First of all, it's hyung to you. He's 4 years older than you. And you will resist even if I said no, right? You needs to thank Chanyeol later for changing this cute noona of yours!", she talks while taking the breakfast to the table and hugs him briefly and makes a peace sign. Then, she goes to the fridge to take out fresh milk and orange juice and places it on the table. She's so happy with her little hard work. When she looks at her watch, she gasps as she sits down and eats her breakfast quickly. She drinks fresh milk for the last one and gets up from her sit. She kisses her brother's left cheek.

"As much as I want to have breakfast with my crush, I can't because I don't want to get caught by him. See you later! Annyeong!", she waves as she puts on her shoes and gets out from the house. She takes her bicycle and rides to the school. She hates walking, that's why. Taehyung just chuckles over his clumsy sister. As soon as she rides her bicycle, Chanyeol gets out from his bedroom and suprises when all the breakfast is already prepared on the table. "Good morning, hyung!", Taehyung smiles and greets him before he continues his almost finished breakfast. Chanyeol just nods and sits down at the dinner table and observes it.

"Don't worry, there's no poison in the foods although she can't really cook. This is her first time so appreciates it by eating it. She puts a lot of effort to make all of these. I'll change to my uniform first and we can go to the school together", Taehyung walks to the sink and washes the dishes. Chanyeol sniffs first and eats it. 'Not bad for the first time', he approves and eats the breakfast. Then, he notices that something is missing. He's looking around and still doesn't find that puppy girl.

"She has an urgent thing to do so she went to the school first. I don't know what is it since she didn't tell me what is it", Taehyung answers his thought. Actually, he exactly know why his sister in rush just now. "Oh", then Chanyeol eats his breakfast like nothing happen. After Taehyung wears his uniform and gets ready to go to the school and Chanyeol washes all the dishes, they get out from house and head to their own school. Their journey to the school is a silent one when Chanyeol don't has any intention to continue the conversation with Taehyung. The younger one bids him goodbye and goes to the opposite direction where his middle school is located.

'I wonder how he can be noona's dream guy', Taehyung thought as soon as he arrives at the school.

********************************************************************************************************************

After checking her surrounding, it's clearly safe and she slips in her love letter into Chanyeol's locker successfully. "BOO!", "WAH!", she quickly turns around and leans on the locker loudly. As she knows the culprit, she smacks his head hardly and gets a whine instead but it's deaf to her ears. "YAH KYUNGSOO! I don't wanna die yet! I still not confess my love to my crush yet!", she pouts and gives him an angry glare. Instead of afraid of it, he laughes lightly and ruffles her wavy hair.

"Okay. I'm sorry for making you shock just now. I also don't wanna lose my best friend yet", he receives a smack on his arm as a return. "Yah! What do you mean by yet? You'll never find a great and cute friend like me", she flips her hair arrogantly. He just chuckles and pats her head while giving his loving stares, but unfortunately go unnoticed by her. He will never get mad over Baekhyun. He has a soft spot for her. He can't resist her cute charm and diva side that she only shows it to her closed and beloved one.

They are walking to their class through the hallway as it's 15 minutes before the first period starts. "Oh yeah! Where is Suho? I don't see her since I came here. She's the earliest one usually", Kyungsoo also wonders where is Suho. Baekhyun takes out her smartphone calls her immediately. She calls her best friend for 10 times already but there's no answer. They start getting worried because no matter how busy Suho was, she will always answer her phone call.

"Maybe she's super busy right now or she left her smartphone in silent mode. She's class president after all", Kyungsoo tries to calm down his and Baekhyun's heart. "Let's go to the class. First period will start soon", Kyungsoo drags her hand as she's not making any moves. 'I hope Kyungsoo is right. But my instinct never wrong. I hope that my instinct is wrong this time', she tries to get rid off her negative mind. But, they doesn't know that someone is watching their every movement.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Suho is helping the teacher by carrying the collected books from the other class which is turns out to be Mr. Kim Heechul, Baekhyun's no.1 enemy. She's always helping people and has an innocent vibe so that's why people calls her an angel. Plus her long straight blonde hair makes her looks more dazzling and perfect definition of an angel. She arrived at the school early today but she spotted teacher Kim Heechul was carrying many homework books. So many until it blocked his sight. Saw his difficulty, she decided to help her teacher. Baekhyun will mad at her if she saw this but she will deal with it later.

As they arrive at the Mr. Kim's office, they enter the office and puts down the books on the table. Suho bows and excuses herself. When she's about walks away, she feels vibrate on her uniform jacket. She opens the received message and replies to it. She's really into typing it until she doesn't realize that Mr. Kim closes the door and locks the door. After she replies the message, she walks to the door but fails when it's already lock. She's about to say something when Mr. Kim is dangerously close to her. 

She tries to run away but fails as Mr. Kim is faster than her. He grabs her shoulder and slams her on the desk. He traps her with both of his hands beside each side of her hips. Lust. That's what she sees in Mr. Kim's eyes. Then, she knows what will happen but she dares herself to speak. "W-what are you doing, Mr. Kim? C-Can you l-let me go?", she gets shiver all over her body when Mr. Kim is laughing with a dark aura around him.

"What makes you think like that? You always play with me. You're so pretty until I can't get you out of my mind. I think about you every single day. And I'm gonna make you mine", Mr. Kim whispers darkly at her ear. "Plus your soft long straight blonde always drive me crazy. And it's smells nice", he takes a grip of Suho's hair and smells it. She can't take it anymore so she pushes him harder when he's distracted. But not lucky enough when Mr. Kim catches her from behind and hugs her tightly until she can't moves any single muscle.

"Do you think that you can run? No one will gonna help you right now", he whispers beside her ears. His right hand is already on her hips meanwhile his other hand is ing her uniform jacket and her uniform shirt. She tries to fight but it's useless. "Stay silent if you don't want it rough", she stays silent as her tears is already flowing on her cheeks. This is the last thing I can do, she thinks.

"HELP!!!!!", and she's been thrown on the floor roughly. "You're asking for it, young girl!", he says as he rips off her uniform shirt and reveals her S-line body. He becomes more turns on. Suho keeps shouting while hoping someone will listen to her shouting. Mr. Kim kisses her lips roughly to shut . She tries to push him but there's no avail. But he stops it as someone is knocking on the door repeatly.

"Hello?! Is anyone in there?", "HELP!!!", Mr. Kim quickly shuts and kisses her lips and bites it until it's become swollen. She lets out moan accidently. Mr. Kim is so busy with her until he doesn't realize that someone is already breaks the door and pulls him away from Suho before lands a hard punch on him. Even it's just his back, but Suho knows who is it although her sight become blurry due to her nonstop tears. It's Lay!

Suho can't see that his eyes already in fire as soon as he sees his girl is almost get by the teacher. Mr. Kim gets up on his foot and tries to land a punch him but he avoids it and gives another strong punch. When Mr. Kim falls on the floor, Lay grabs his collar and punches him several times until Mr. Kim left no energy and all his bloody face proves it. Lay only stops when he hears soft cry behind him. He let go that unconcious teacher and goes to her side immediately.

He takes off his uniform jacket and covers her petite body. Suho can't resist her fears anymore so she leans on Lay's embrace closer and cries all over she wants. She feels safe and warm in his embrace. She doesn't know what will happen if Lay doesn't come in time. She might lose her ity just now. His uniform shirt starts to become wet of her overflowing tears. She never being scare like this. She is fragile and heartbroken right now.

Being an understanding person, he keeps rubbing her back smoothly as he's touching the most fragile thing and he doesn't say a word. All she needs to know that she's safe right now and there's someone beside her. She cries and cries and cries until they doesn't know what time is it. Lay keep hugging her until he hears nothing. Then, he looks down to find that Suho dozes off. She must used all her energy just to let out her tears. He wipes off her remained tears on her beautiful face.

She might be don't want anyone to worry abut her. So, Lay buttons up his uniform jacket around Suho's slim body and puts his left hand behind her back and his other hand under her knee. He pulls her up slowly to not wake up the sleeping angel and bring her in bridal style. He brings her to one place that is no one is there right now.

Rooftop.


well...this is unexpected right?? i mean Sulay moment...don't worry, there's gonna be another Sulay moments on the next chapter...I tried my best here...heheheh...thank u for keep reading and waiting for the next update...leave some comments to let me know what you're thinking about and maybe improve my writing skills...and this chapter is for u dear Baekseungjoohhani SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!! HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE...=DDDD