Final.

FANBOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: FANBOYS
Characters: Jung Chanwoo & Kim Hanbin
Pairings : Chanbin, slight!Bobhwan
Words Count: 1.814
Type : Oneshot
Genres : Romance,

Warnings : Mispellings, Grammar Errors, , and an Awkward Story written by an Awkward Author. Read at your own risk LOL

"In which Hanbin is a big fan of Lee Hi and can't stop listening to Lee Hi's comeback songs."

 

 

     It had been few days after Lee Hi senior made a comeback. Her songs were good, Chanwoo admitted. He liked it, and if he could say that he liked the song, then Hanbin must be really Loved the song.

     Chanwoo knew that it was a common thing knowing Hanbin was a fan of Lee Hi sunbaenim since their first met in Mix&Match. Chanwoo also noticed Hanbin had a bunch of Lee Hi's albums, photocards, even posters locked inside his drawer. -chanwoo had accidentally open the said drawer and found those stuffs without Hanbin knowing-. Heck, even if it was not even a secret that Hanbin ever had a crush on the sweet idol.

     The blush on his face whenever they both met or those shy attitudes were too obvious, not to mention Hanbin had admitted himself to Chanwoo that Lee Hi was his first crush in YG.

     Now that Hanbin and Chanwoo were together, the younger should not have any grudges about it, especially feeling jealous. Though, he could not help but feel them whenever he found out Lee Hi name was everything in Hanbin's mind for days.

     What was so special about her anyway? Well, he admitted that Lee Hi was a good singer, a great performer, and had an excellent singing style. But, he just could not understand even though Hanbin had Chanwoo now, he felt like the older still having some feelings to his sunbae.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Chanwoo once asked when he jumped on the bed, Hanbin was lying on his back with his tablet in hand, watching something. Chanwoo rolled to lean on his lover hyung in a comfortable cuddle. Hanbin's hand moved a little to be the younger's pillow before he was Chanwoo's hair with a soft hum.

"Watching." He said, eyes never breaking the screen.

Chanwoo took a peek to the screen before he arched an eyebrow. "MCountdown? That's unusual." He commented.

Hanbin let out a hum, "Lee Hi comeback stage is today."

"Ah I see." There was a forced smile on Chanwoo's lips before he started to plastering kisses on the older's nape.

Hanbin chuckled. "What are you doing?"

"Kisses attack!" Chanwoo said, still lingering small pecks and kisses with a joking smooching sounds.

"That's not how kisses attack works though" leaning his forehead on the crown of the younger's head Hanbin grinned a little, upon hearing that, Chanwoo lifted up his head to meet Hanbin's eyes. "Oohh really?" He teased. "Then how does actually it work, Mr. I-know-it-all?"

"Hmm, like this?"

     Hanbin leaned down to press their lips together, both lips were moulding each other lazily. Chanwoo leaned into Hanbin more, not caring that their both lips started to look swollen. He poked Hanbin's upper lip asking for an entrance and the older allowed by parting his lips. A small smile making its way on Chanwoo's face, but as he was just about to slide his tongue in to meet the older's; there was a too familiar intro music from the tablet and unsurprisingly Hanbin broke their kiss, giving a quick peck before giving all of his attention back to the screen.

"Finally it's hers." He said, grinning ear to ear as Lee Hi's comeback performance started.

     Chanwoo tried hard to keep his grumbles in his throat as he leaned back on Hanbin's chest, his long limb threw across the older's shorter ones. They both watched Lee Hi comeback performance together, and once again Chanwoo was wondering what did hanbin see from the young girl.

 

 

      It was Saturday night when Chanwoo woke up a lot later than he ever did. His hair stuck here and there, messy blue pyjamas that his pants were sliding down and stuck on one side bellow his hip.

    He thought he would be greeted by his lover's morning peck, but he saw none than Jinhwan was trying to clean the living room while Bobby clinged like an annoying boyfriend he was.

     Eyes swept around the room as he greeted his hyungs with a sleepy good morning before he threw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter