Final

One Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please take note of the date written. Have fun reading! :)

 

 

February 1, 2015.

Jaejoong sent his fiancée home after they had dinner at a new French restaurant. He parked his car in front of her house and walked her to the front door. She turned around before she unlocked the door of her house. “Are you sure you’re not staying?”

Jaejoong nodded confidently and helped her with the door. He walked in and made sure that it was safe enough to leave her before he left. He grabbed his fiancée and pecked her lips, “Good night, sweetheart. Dream of me!”

She chuckled as she let him go. She remembered two years before, he was the brave man who confessed right in front of her parents. She accepted his confession with the approval of her parents. He treated her like a princess and not even once he forgot to show her how much he loves her. For him, she was the love of his life.

 

December 20, 2014.

“Jae..”

Jaejoong turned when he heard she called for him. He smiled as he sat on the side of the bed. “Good morning, baby.”

“Why you’re up so early?” She asked when she discovered it was just six in the morning plus it was weekend. He joined her again on bed and hugged her from behind. “It’s nothing, go back to sleep.”

Jaejoong buried his face in the crook of her neck. She turned to face him and kissed him on the lips, “I love you, Jae..”

He kissed her back passionately, moving on top of her. He pulled back and stared into her eyes which was full of love and passion for him.

“I love you too, baby.”

 

December 25, 2014.

“Eomma, is it necessary to wear this dress?”

“Of course, dear! Wouldn’t you want to look good in front of Jaejoong?”

“It’s just a celebration among us right? Don’t you think this is just a little bit too much?” She looked at herself through the stand mirror in front of her. She was dressed in white lacy dress until her knees with flower bracelet on her left wrist matched with a pair of red stiletto.

“Come on, let’s go! They have been waiting for us downstairs.” Her mother said, pulling her daughter along.

 

“You look gorgeous and... y tonight,” Jaejoong whispered.

She blushed and pinched him lightly when she noticed he smirked at her. “You’re making me feel shy!”

He chuckled and brought her closer to peck her cheek. “Nah, don’t be. You’re really gorgeous.”

“We’ll leave you two to have dinner while I accompany your father to attend his client.” Her parents left to the VIP room after her mother gave them a hug.

“Your mother knows how to give us some privacy. One thing that I like about her.” He said, pulling out the seat for her.

“Alright, thanks Mr. Kim.” She shook her head, looking at how happy he was.

 

Jaejoong joined the band on the stage after they had their dinner to celebrate Merry Christmas. He also sang her a love song before he grabbed people’s attentions by announcing he wanted to propose someone that he loves. By that time, her parents had already joined them at their table.

“My love, will you marry me?”

It was like everything had stopped and she only realized it when J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter