Kidnapped

Star

If Blaire could describe the excitment she felt finally landing in South Korea after being on a plane which felt like forever, she would explode and not be able to put her self back together. The ride was worth it because she was finally here. She took out a sliver necklce that had a rainbow unicorn charm and held it tight. She closed her eyes and prayed for a good adventure. Nervous thoughts started to shake her. What if she doesn't debut? What if she doesn't make friends? What if mark doesn't like her? Even worse what if JYP decided he made a huge mistake and ships her back on the next flight back to brooklyn. Blaire took a deep breathe and decided she was just freaking out for no reason. Blaire had put back on her smile, slipped on her sunglasses and struted into the airport to find her ride. 

 

As she was looking for her ride, someone had tapped her shoulder. She turned around and gasped.

"Mwo-ya!" she yelled. The person was dressed in all black from head to toe. Kinda short and feminie looking with a medical mask on the face. 

Confused, Blaire turned around and kept walking. 

"Weird" Blaire whispered to herself.

Next thing Blaire knew she was being whisked away. Her eyes grew big as she was flaling all over the place for someone to help her, but everyone kept it pushing. 

Finaly out the airport, Blaire sees a Black Celebrity van. She was pushed inside of it and fell flat on her face.

"Ow! if your going to kidnap me you could've been more gentle" Blaire said annoyed and a little afriad of what's going to happen next. 

The person ignored her and got in and told the driver to drive. 

Finally the person took off the medical mask and Blaire was left in a state of shock. Mouth open, eyes wide and in disbelief. 

"NO WAY!"