Friends

Dancers and Friends

Even when it didn't seems like Lee Minhyuk was awkward around people, he really was, for him it was hard to make friends and not just because the love of his life was the dancing but he didn't seem to get along with other people, even co workers and fellow dancers. Nobody seemed to be as passionate as him. Kim Yukwon was the opposite. To Yukwon it was easy to make friends. His bright smile helped him. He was charismatic and his passion to dancing made him more charming.

Both of them were so different but so alike.

The sweat was running through MinHyuk's forehead, nape, and his back was already wet. He sat on the floor breathing heavily. He moved his hands reaching for his stuff, looking for his phone. The music was still playing and he relaxed in the empty practice room. He unlocked the phone and put himself to look through the comments on his newest video. Not that he did it regularly but most of the time he felt more inspired after reading some comments. He smiled at the silly comments some girls put, saying how hot he was. He replied some with a polite 'thank you' and answering some other questions directed to him and his work.

He scrolled until he found out.

A series of comments mentioning an unknown name to him along with an account tagged. The comments were starting from 'Look at Yukwonie's work' or 'He should work alongside Yukwonie, it would be in' amazing' and several variations of those two. He felt the curiosity drilling at the back of his head. So he clicked it.

Minhyuk would be lying if he said he wasn't impressed by Kim Yukwon's dance. He saw him and felt the passion, the love for the music and dancing that he was completely mesmerized by him. At the end he lied. He lied to himself. Not that he couldn't admire him but it didn't feel right. At least not that moment.

ーー


Yukwon loved dance and there was nothing more important to him than that. Dance was his life and nothing else. 12AM and he was lucky to have found a place where he could rehearse a little before the work he had to do in the next few days. He was excited like a little kid with a Christmas gift. He had made that choreography, it was his first choreography and he felt really proud of himself. He was polishing the little details and even if he felt like that every part of his body would fall apart, it didn't matter because he kept going.

He did his rehearsal until after nightfall. His muscles were already sore. He felt like even breath had become a challenge. No, even to blink seemed like a lot of work. He managed to smile, despite the pain because he felt he had done the best he could and more. Yukwon closed his eyes and left the tiredness take him to dreamland.

He moved, rolling in the bed when the growing pain woke him up. He looked at the ceiling feeling it foreign until he remembered that he was on his own room. The time didn't matter up in that moment, he had plenty of time. At the end it was a free day. He should rest to be on his best for the recording next day. He looked to the bedside to watch the clock. 2PM he sighed his body ached too much even to just laid in bed the whole day. Lazily with a frown in his face he got up to take a pill for his aching body. He thought it thoroughly. If he took it now it may hurt worst tomorrow. 'Coffee, coffee would do' Yukwon thought as he walked to the kitchen. The coffee did well on him, it made him feel lively, concentrated and every move became less painful.

Yukwon was sitting in the counter eating slowly his now cold lunch when the door of his apartment opened loudly, he didn't even turn around to look who it was.

"Hey Kwonie!" The person greeted, Yukwon kept playing a little with his food before he kept eating.

"Morning, SungHo," Yukwon said lazily. Still without looking at the other.

"Look more excited to have me here," SungHo said somehow sad that the other just ignored him. He looked closely. "Did you just woke up?" Asked jokingly and Yukwon just nodded. "What's wrong with you? Whatever, I came to show you this" he said putting his phone in front Yukwon's face, too close that he retracted and took the phone angrily to be able to see what the older wanted to show him. He saw a body moving gracefully with strong dance moves. He saw it opening his eyes widely, impressed as he saw the passion and the love through all the choreography. He fell for the man that he was seeing dancing. "Good, doesn't he?" The older asked, before he could really see the bright face of Yuukwon's. Also his eyes were glowing with something he couldn't understand. It wasn't admiration but neither love.

"Who he is? What's his name?" The excitement was drawn into Yukwon's voice. He replayed the video looking through every dance step, looking for any flaw, any mistake, anything but he had found nothing. The moves were smooth, soft, defined, it was perfect.

"B-Bomb" SeungHo answered "Dancer, residing Canada," he said containing himself to no laugh when he saw the disappointment in Yuukwon's eyes.

"B-Bomb? For real?" Yukwon laughed at the silly name. Still looking at the man on SeungHo's phone when the older took his phone.

"Yes, is his stage name," he said looking at Yukwon's puppy eyes he made when he took the phone from his hands. "Use yours if you want to "

"What? No. That. Just shut the up" Yukwon said and he stood up to clean the dishes he was using with a blush creeping into his cheeks. He was just admiring the guy, he never thought about that, not for even a second. "How did you find him?" He managed to say, still embarrassed by the older’s remark.

"Your fans keep asking you to watch over him and that you should work together," SeungHo said clicking stuff in his phone before showing it to Yukwon, once again. Twitter mentions of that matter. He sighed, he really never see that stuff if it wasn't for SeungHo, many of the replies and tweets were made by him. "You should check it by yourself, you'll love the girls" he said still clicking into stuff in Twitter."Want to say something about the matter?" The older asked, watching Yukwon's back. The younger turned around, looking at him directly to his eyes and nodded. He handed the phone to Yukwon when he had dried his hands. He started to type, not letting SeungHo see what he was writing.

"Done" Yukwon said, handing the phone back to his owner who hurriedly saw what the other just wrote.

'I would gladly work with @Bbomb2011 Hyung :) Let's support each other work and someday work together'

Yukwon had his face completely red. He felt like he was into this man. SeungHo for some reason thought that he was doing the right thing.

ーー


It was getting late and Minhyuk was rushing to get the place cleaned and leave to go home before he got stuck the whole night into the studio -once again-. He put his backpack over his shoulder when his phone vibrated. He took it while starting to walk, seeing in it a notification from Twitter. He wouldn't lie if you asked if he followed Yukwon. He would politely and properly say 'No, I'm not' but he instead turn on the mobile notifications. His cheeks turned red as he read the tweet the other had just made. For almost anyone those words were nothing but between them it felt intimate, it felt like they were claiming and confessing and intense love.

"MinHyuk, hurry up!" He heard a hissing voice. He looked up and saw someone standing in front the door, about to close the place for the night. "Do you wanna stay again?" The person asked and Minhyuk shook his head, dashing to the door.

"I'm sorry, Logan," Minhyuk stuttered when he was outside, waiting for the other person to finish his work.

"Did you got a girlfriend?" Logan asked as he locked the door.

"What? No, of course not," Minhyuk denied quickly. Feeling his cheeks burn in embarrassment. He heard a soft laugh.

"You were there blushing as if you were in love" Logan said passing his arm around Minhyuk's shoulder.

"Lies" Minhyuk answered, laughing and still ashamed.

They walked for a while, slowly, having a small chat, nothing too important but neither too trivial, MinHyuk's hand was dancing around the pocket where his phone was. He was getting nervous and somehow anxious, wanting to answer those words. He would answer in a polite manner but deep inside he knew it was something else. More important, intimate he would happily admit if he was brave enough to do it. His thoughts started to waver when they parted ways.

He should answer now or later? It was late here, early back where Yukwon was. How it would look if he answered right now? His head was flooded with questions and in the doubt of his mind made him tired. He got home around 1AM, too tired from over thinking so he just drowned himself into the sheets of his bed, sleeping soundly and comfortable.

He wouldn't remember by the time he woke up, he dreamed about Yukwon, he didn't know either that the dream one day will become true. He dreamed about their friendship and their hard work. A love that was strong and tangible. The overflowing feeling of happiness was still in him when he got up, yawning at the light of the sun coming into his room through the gap between the window's curtains. A wide smile adorning his lips. He took his phone from the bedside table to look the hour when he saw the notification again. He was so happy, so drunk in happiness that he answered the tweet, without thinking, not second thoughts, just the honest feelings within his heart.

'I'd be glad to work with @ukwon92 in the future. I'll look forward your new videos. Let's keep supporting each other. I really like you'

He re read it, just erasing the last four words and tweeted it. No regret but fear. That was enough? He was revealing his feelings? He hid those worries deep down his mind. He didn't need them. Not today and maybe never. He put his phone again in the bedside table, his hand was still shaking as he started to feel anxious. He thought thoroughly about everything before taking his phone again. He unlocked it and clicked once again into Twitter just to follow him. If he would do this, he would do it properly.

So it began.

ーー


It wasn't too late when Minhyuk started to follow Yukwon and he was rehearsing for the last time before recording his new video. SungHo was sitting in the studio bored, playing with his phone.

"Oh," he mumbled. Yukwon didn't hear him but he saw his reflection, his surprised face, he stopped and looked at him.

"What? I did something wrong?" Yukwon asked worried. Sungho shook his head.

"No, that's not it," he said, looking again to his phone. "Look," Sungho showed the phone to Yukwon, Minhyuk's tweet. Yukwon felt his cheeks burning. It was nothing but for him it was, no, for him it felt like the whole world, like if the universe was smiling to him, even mocking of his happiness, of his silly feelings. His weird and unknown feelings towards the other male. He couldn't help but grin at the screen taking the phone and doing the same. He started to Follow Minhyuk and it felt like a beginning of something. It felt like it but not the case, Yukwon was embarrassed for his silly crush -he was fast to label stuff, so, even if he didn't really know was it, he called it crush- and Minhyuk was too awkward, too self-centered and too self-conscious to make a move.

ーー


They played a boring game that Yukwon called so happily 'You like, I like'. Since their interaction consisted on liking each other posts and each other videos. Sometime Yukwon felt enough brave to reply something, to comment. They admired each other and Yukwon though it was a crush but Minhyuk felt like a fanboy. His heart raced when he saw Yukwon dance, and the replies made his head dizzy. He also got several drafts saved, he never were brave enough. Not even to answer the mentions from Yukwon.

It was silly, Minhyuk thought for the tenth time that day. He thrown his phone onto the bed and stared at it. Silly, he kept glaring at the phone. It should be easy. Both of them had the willingness of trying something, to grow something together. They were being ridiculous with that game of them. Minhyuk frowned, took his phone, he didn't thought it twice and clicked the button send. He saw what he did, smiling widely. Completely proud of himself. Just a little message in Twitter, just a few words of encouragement and his feelings translated into a tiny little message. Nothing and everything. The world kept spinning around him, the time passed fast and it scared him, nevertheless he felt like it was a good sign, he moved on. He took a step forward and even if it didn't go well, he did what he thought was the best thing.

The phone rang while his head was spinning fast into his thoughts, many of the became scenarios, bad and good but Minhyuk focused on the worst ones. The sound woke him up from his little own nightmare. A reply as sweet as honey that he reread it several times, not having the courage to answer.

Isn't too late there? He received soon after the sweet message Yukwon have sent him first -Minhyuk screenshots the message, it was too beautiful to just lost it in the future-.

It's 11PM, I'm resting a little after practice, he wrote, sending the message. He didn't really thought about it. He didn't felt self-conscious for a tiny little moment. It was natural, it felt like it was meant to. The anxiety was starting to build within him. The phone rang.

You must be tired. Are you?

Not that much, sometimes I stay there until morning, Minhyuk answered fast. Three seconds after he felt embarrassed and felt his cheeks burn as the blood rushed to his head.

That's no good, you should rest too :(

Minhyuk giggled. 'Kay I'll finish for today :) So, no frowning faces,' it was him or suddenly the heater was on? He started to fanning himself with his hand.

Yay, no frowning faces then :D

Thank you very much. You look cuter smiling, three seconds and Minhyuk felt the sweat on his forehead. His head feeling funny.

Do you really think that?

'Yes, who doesn't? I can fight them,' Minhyuk smacked the phone while writing feeling angry at the thought of someone telling Yukwon that his smile wasn't pretty. It was, he thought. Yukwon was the brightest person alive when he smiled.

'No need for that.'

'Sure? I really don't mind it,' he frowned, he felt a need to protect the other, it was a foreign feeling, so unknown and scary but Minhyuk didn't mind it even when his hands started to sweat and the anxiety started to build within him, making hard to even breath. He took a long breath.

'Curse, because you'll take a plane to Korea to fight some dumb people.'

'Yeah, why not?' A long breath. Eight seconds, inhale, exhale. You can do it Minhyuk, he said to himself.

'If you come, you should come to see me.'

'Oh, yeah, I forgot that bit D:'

'You're so silly :D'

MinHyuk smiled and buried his face on the bed sheets.

'Oh, I have to go, talk to you later, sleep well :)'

'Good luck. Have a good day,' he finished. It felt empty. It felt like it was missing something. His whole heart was aching, shrugging. He gripped his shirt, it was too much for that short amount of time. What was he feeling? Love, was he in love? He questioned himself. It didn't worth the time questioning that, no, because everything was vain, was empty. For any reason, for any circumstances they would mean those words. No, Minhyuk thought, still burying his face into the sheets, holding a shout down his throat. They didn't meant any of that, those were empty words. He kept thinking, holding his tears, holding his sobs down on that mattress sheet, nevertheless, he did wanted to enjoy it. So he left out his worries and uneasiness aside to enjoy the moment, to enjoy the feeling, to even enjoy the pain.

And so he did. He smiled against the now warm sheet. Enjoying the heat on his cheeks and the funny feeling in his chest.

ーー


Yukwon left his house all red faced. His face was burning and he couldn't help it but to fan himself with his hands while walking down the street. His smile was wide and completely stunning, he didn't saw it but the girls that passed by his side stared at him, giggling and whispering. Starting a day with a conversation with Minhyuk it was perfect. His heart was overflowing with some happy feelings, it hurted but it was a good pain, it was an aching heart, it was his chest bumping loud and fast. It was just the love he was feeling at the moment, just that and nothing else.

Yukwon entered to a coffee shop, smiling brightly and the waitress giggled when she saw him. He sat in the same table he always took, in front of the window. He liked to see people. The rushing outside made him think that he was free somehow.

"The usual?" The waitress asked.

"The usual," Yukwon answered erasing his smile for a tiny bit fraction of a second. The usual was a vanilla latte. A sweet flavor. He looked back to the street. It was empty that moment and that saddened him. Having too much free time made him sad. He already tried to go to the studio to make another choreography, even to just rehearse a few choreographies from his friend but was kicked out down to the street. They claimed he needed to rest. 'Bull' he muttered when he walked outside the studio back to his house. It's not like he felt tired, he could keep going, day after day even after his legs burned. A person sat in front of him and he felt the happiness go back to him. Making his heart keep aching. It was a woman, slim, tall, short haired and completely beautiful.

"Hard day?" She asked smiling shyly to Yukwon.

"Not that much," he smiled taking her hand over the table. The waitress came with his cup of coffee and he smiled at her, his playful smile on sight.

"Why are you sad?" The woman said, ignoring completely the little flirting Yukwon did to the waitress.

"Those guys kicked me out the studio," he pouted, looking directly to her brown eyes. He got lost on her eyes.

"They better do, Kwonie, you have been rehearsing like crazy lately," she said, she was worried and that was drawn on her face, "I understand that you're worried but you just need to calm down a little, everything's gonna be okay" an apologetic smile drawn on her beautiful face. Yukwon felt guilty.

"I hope so," he said dropping his face on the table. She laughed wholeheartedly taking his cup of coffee and taking a sip from it.

"By the way, why have you ignoring your girlfriend?" She asked playfully and Yukwon raised his head to face her. His cheek turned slightly red.

"I'm sorry baby," he said. Still embarrassed. She smiled, a smile that showed the dimple on her cheek and Yukwon felt better. Just a little. She wasn't her girlfriend but it felt like it, they were madly in love with each other, not in a romantic way but they keep finding each other as the most amazing person in the world. As if they were made for each other but never to take a step forward, it was perfect that way. Yukwon thought, looking at her fixing her hair. Putting a strand of hair behind her ear. He was afraid of loosing her with his selfishness, a romantic relationship with her was something he wouldn't be able to handle, he would leave everything for her. He thought that his passion and love would end up in a second place and not by a request of hers but him, he would be blinded by his love for her.

"Last time you ignored me, you had a crush on that , the rapper" she said, thinking a little, tapping her chin.

"Arg," he said disgusted, he frowned. "Don't make me remember him."

"That time I thought you would leave me," she faked a crying face.

"I wouldn't, never," he said.

"One day, you're going to leave me Yukwon," she said. She mean it. She hoped he would do it because being attached in the relationship they were having was unhealthy.

"I do have a crush," he said shaking her awake. A wide smile drawn on her lips.

"Who? Tell me, it's not the one you were talking about last time?" She asked completely curious. Getting up and getting close to Yukwon over the table.

"Sunhye, stop it," Yukwon's face was completely red. "No, it's a guy, a dancer," he mumbled because of the embarrassment and was about to take the cup just to stop the conversation to get going, as if she knew what he was thinking she took the cup and drank from it, moving her head saying to Yukwon 'Go ahead'. Yukwon mumbled. "I don't know him really, it's just a YouTube dancer," he said hiding his face behind his hands. Sunhye muttered a silent 'Oh' while looking at Yukwon.

"You'll get over him fast," she said leaving the cup of coffee over the table and getting up, "I don't think that you should date a dancer, the things will get complicated." She said, waving him a goodbye and placing a kiss on his cheek. He was left there thinking about her words.

Dating, he thought. I don't wanna date him, he continued taking the cup, finding it empty. He cursed Sunhye under his breath. He got up to pay the coffee, still thinking about Sunhye's words. Drilling at the back of his head.

He walked, a long walk would help him, he would rather think up the things while dancing but he was banned from the studio that day. He sat on a bench in a nearby park. Sorting off things on his mind. Yukwon liked him, he might have a crush on him but just that. He didn't love him because he didn't really know him, but he surely loved his dancing. Was that everything? He lifted his eyes to see the sky. It was bright, it was blue with no clouds on sight. It felt perfect, a tranquil sight even. It doesn't matter, he answered himself sighing. He didn't really wanted to pursuit him. He just wanted to be friends with him, it wouldn't be good to over thinking the things. He pushed his thoughts aside. He buried the thoughts in his mind, deep down where he couldn't find them again.

ーー


Minhyuk was dancing, moving his body graciously. Hands cutting the air, in precise movements, dragging his feet on the floor as he moved alongside the music. His chest moved fast as the song ended once again, he fell onto the floor dramatically and his friends laughed at him.

"You're kind of overworking yourself lately," one said and Minhyuk sat on the floor looking at him. He thought about his words, he have been doing for a few weeks now. If he thought about it more thoroughly he would know that everything was about Yukwon, about wanting to impress him. A blush appeared on his cheeks but nobody paid much attention to it.

"Do you want to impress someone?" Logan asked sitting on the floor as he wrote something down in his phone.

"Yes, I do," Minhyuk answered honestly. He didn't really know why he wanted to impress Yukwon, they had started and built a good relationship. Impress him would be overdoing things, nevertheless he wanted to do it. A sound was heard and every person in the room looked at Minhyuk, his cheek were bright red as he stood up and took his phone. Minhyuk left the room as he answered the call.

Even after the time passed and became months, even after they got close, Minhyuk felt everything hollow. At the back of his head everything he was trying was wrong, his feelings, his relationship and even Yukwon. Maybe, just maybe it was because he was afraid to lose him, he liked him, he loved the easiness he felt when talked with him, when he heard his laugh or his voice. When he read the sweet message and the encouragement words the younger gave him. It seemed like a dream and he didn't wanted to wake up.

"Hey, Minhyuk, it's kind of late, good night, I just wanted to hear you," Yukwon said in a sleepy voice and Minhyuk chuckled. Yukwon might just have finished a recording and he just wants to recharge. He said once, and he might have say it several times. Hearing MinHyuk voice recharged him after a hard heavy day. It was a kind sound.

"Good night, Kwonie," Minhyuk answered, cheeks bright red. He liked the sound of a sleepy Yukwon. If someone didn't know them, they would think they were in a relationship. Not the case, the said goodbyes and Minhyuk hanged up.

When Minhyuk stepped back into the practice room he saw his team members sitting in what was supposed to be a circle. Three people and a circle didn't really worked up. He felt something grow in his chest.

"When are we going to met him?" One of them say breaking the silence, letting Minhyuk breath for a second.

"There's no need for it," Minhyuk answered as he sat on the floor.

"He's a fellow dancer, he's your friend and you admire him," someone else said, moving closer to Minhyuk, "there's plenty of reasons."

"Maybe one day I can bring him here from Korea," Minhyuk hissed tired.

"That's it," Logan claimed loudly startling everyone, "it's because he's not from here." Logan finished, sighing. The other two muttered a long 'oh'.

"We thought you were hiding him from us," one said as he let himself fall into the wooden floor.

"Of course not, the fact is... he offered me to help me to get a work there as a dancer if I get to go," Minhyuk confessed. He looked to his feet, ignoring the surprised look from his friends.

He were thinking about the offer, he wanted to go there to see him, to understand completely his feelings for him and how empty they might be. How many lies he might been feeling over the past few months. He would never could be honest to everyone and less to himself but he was a scared puppy. In that moment when he just blurted out those words he just let himself been seen through.

"Hey, Mike," Logan was fast to say.

"Ok, ok," Mike said as he sat besides Minhyuk, making the previous person just fled to sit beside Logan. "Why are you scared?" He flatly asked.

"I don't really know," Minhyuk asked without taking his eyes from his feet.

"Minhyuk, I know you, I know you trust no one, not even me who you knew when you were on your diapers but that doesn't mean you can fool me," Mike said, "Tell me, is that you love him?" He asked abruptly and Minhyuk just felt his head dizzy as all his blood rushed to his head. MinHyuk shook it.

"I feel like everything is a lie," Minhyuk began to say, playing with his hands like a kid that was just scolded. "It feels good but empty, perhaps he doesn't really like me or his intentions are not the same as mine because I don't even know what I want." Minhyuk punched the floor. Feeling his chest heavy as the emotions hit him hard and dry.

Minhyuk wasn't emotionless but talk about his emotions always made him feel them stronger, and the oppressive feeling in his chest made him want to cry, his eyes felt itchy. He didn't cried not because he felt it wasn't a manly but he just couldn't. Logan was chatting with the other people, minding its own business but MinHyuk felt watched and he couldn't let his weakness show in that very moment.

"It's ok," Mike said as he patted Minhyuk's back. He saw how broken Minhyuk seemed to look and hugged him. "Cry later as much as you want," he whispered at Minhyuk's ear and Minhyuk nodded even if Mike wasn't looking at him. "You should go, go to visit family, you can see my aunt, she loved you so much back when we were kids, also work there maybe would open some doors for you," Mike said taking Minhyuk face with both of his hands to make sure he was looking to his face.

"I know..." Minhyuk mumbled.

"You're scared I get it, it's normal. Get a grip on yourself Lee Minhyuk," Mike said smiling. He would cry later to sleep, his bottled feelings will burst out and he will feel light as a feather.

----


He pulled his suitcase, Minhyuk couldn't hear anything beside the sound of the wheels on the floor, scratching it. He was made a bunch of nerves. He felt the world spin faster at every step he took.

"MinHyuk," he heard a happy yelling. He turned his head around to see Yukwon, waving his hand excitedly and his heart skipped a beat. He smiled not because of politeness, he didn't even noticed he was smiling. He saw Yukwon smiling at him and he smiled back -it wasn't until a few hours after he would notice, when his cheek hurt so badly-.

"Hello," Minhyuk answered as his voice broke a little. He cleared his throat in embarrassment and Yukwon didn't noticed at all.

"Do you know the place?" Yukwon asked excitedly as he pushed MinHyuk to exit the airport.

"Course I do," Minhyuk answered a little offended of the question noticing the little pout on Yukwon's face. "Well, maybe it have changed over the years I have been away," he said, blushing as he saw Yukwon's face brighten besides him.

"I'll take you to all my favorite places," Yukwon didn't notice but he started to jump excitedly and Minhyuk laughed.

"That will be fun," MinHyuk said. He stopped a cab. "Wanna come with me?" he asked as he placed his suitcase on the trunk.

"To your family?" Yukwon blushed and shook his head.

"Well, yeah, I'm still looking for a place for myself," he answered," he looked at Yukwon directly to his eyes. "I don't care," he said as he pushed Yukwon inside the cab riding the car after him and closing the door. Yukwon did nothing to escape, he was there dumbfounded. MinHyuk gave the driver the direction.

"Why?" Yukwon muttered.

"I couldn't leave you there with a puppy face," MinHyuk answered as he looked through the window. Still smiling like an idiot.

"Hey, don't mock me," Yukwon said hitting MinHyuk shoulder.

----


"Do you like it?" Yukwon asked as he turned around the empty place. It was a simple apartment, one room, a full bathroom, a tiny kitchen beside the living room. He stood in the middle, between the kitchen and the couch.

"I do, it's cozy," Minhyuk answered looking how Yukwon ran in the place, scrutiny every inch of it. Minhyuk just looked at him with a smile tugging on his lips. Yukwon ran to the room, and Minhyuk followed him. Yukwon stood at the doorframe, looking at the empty room, just with the bed in it. The bed was at the end of the room in a corner, in front of the door.

Minhyuk took Yukwon by the waist over his shoulder and walked to the bed throwing him there. Yukwon wasn't scared but he neither was happy about it.

"Hey!" he just said as Minhyuk let all his weight fall onto Yukwon.

"Just, stay still," Minhyuk said as Yukwon started to hit him. Minhyuk hugged him thigh, burying his face in the crook of his neck. "Thank you, for everything," he said, a muffled sound. Yukwon felt Minhyuk's breath against his neck making him shiver. For a moment Yukwon doubt about hugging him back but he did. It felt good.

"I can't breath," he muttered after a few minutes when he started to feel like the pressure of the other was too much for his body.

"Oh, sorry," Minhyuk hold a laugh making Yukwon angry.

"Don't be a ," Yukwon said, sitting on the bed, his back against the wall.

"I'm sorry, you're cute," Minhyuk said as he placed his head on Yukwon's lap. Yukwon's hand started to play with his hair.

"Thank you, I try my best" Yukwon said jokingly as moving his hand separating Minhyuk's hair.

"And you do a fine work," Minhyuk said, yawning. Minhyuk moved, startling Yukwon, placing his head on his stomach, closing his eyes, letting himself fall asleep. Yukwon giggled at the weird position Minhyuk took to sleep but he felt happy, closing his eyes too. It felt good to be with him.

They slept for half an hour. Their bodies pressed together as they dreamed about each other.

----


As the day passed they grow to be good friends and Minhyuk started to trust Yukwon almost blindly. He was still weary about somethings and still didn't quite wanted his feelings to fool him. He never felt like that before. All the happiness and the funny feelings in his stomach and the emptiness when he closed his door and he couldn't see Yukwon's face anymore scared him because he didn't understand those feelings -and deep inside, he didn't even wanted to understand it- so that day when he looked himself for tenth time in the mirror hoping everything was okay, asked himself why he did everything. He was happy indeed, there wasn't any need to question that but why it was his happiness, what was new in all this? Yukwon was new, he thought. What else? He asked messing his hair a little, getting a feeling of accomplishment when he saw how handsome he looked. Loyalty it was the thought it came to his head before the bell rang. He ran towards the door to open it, Yukwon looked radiantly handsome with his blonde hair and his piercings, he must be staring too much because Yukwon blushed, a deep red tone.

"Sunhye's work," Yukwon said as he pushed Minhyuk aside to enter the apartment, sitting at the couch with a dry 'plop'.

"She's very talented indeed," Minhyuk said and went back to the bathroom, staring at himself once again. He thought something was missing.

"Aren't you ready?" Yukwon asked.

"Almost done," Minhyuk answered giving up. He went to his room and took his backpack and when he was about to leave he saw a picture of him with Mike, he forgot everything and when he saw it thoroughly. When he was with Mike anything else mattered because he was his long life friend even when after sometime Minhyuk stopped to -entirely- trust him. He missed it that longing feeling of happiness and forgiveness. Thinking about those things made Minhyuk miss him and cry silently.

"Hey, everything okay?" Yukwon asked stepping on the room when Minhyuk started to take too long on getting ready. Minhyuk was just standing facing a wall while holding a framed photo and crying.

Yukwon froze at the spot.

They have been friend for a while now and Yukwon got used to Minhyuk spontaneous laughter outbursts  but he was more or less the kind of person who doesn't like to show any emotion but in that moment he was crying and Yukwon didn't know why and what to do. Minhyuk placed the photo back into this original spot.

"I'm okay," Minhyuk answered, his voice was cracked a little and that made Yukwon move -with a slightly robotic movements- to hug him. The manner was completely reassuring and Yukwon could feel Minhyuk tense under his touch.

"What's wrong?" Yukwon asked. Minhyuk didn't move nor answered but in his head were floating the answers. He wasn't crying anymore, he was thinking and the clock was ticking.

"Sorry," he answered and pushed Yukwon way, walking to the bathroom again, he looked himself at the mirror, he looked fine but he didn't feel fine at all.

"What's wrong?" Yukwon repeated. His heart racing in fear but he didn't know what he was fearing at the moment.

"Nothing, everything is fine," MinHyuk said, lied, his voice sounding normal.

"Oh god," Yukwon muttered sitting at the couch. "What's wrong with you?" He asked, crossed arms on his chest.

"Sorry."

"No, this time you gonna tell me what's happening inside that funny head of yours," Yukwon said calmly.

"I just missed him, okay?" Minhyuk said taking his backpack on his shoulder. Yukwon just watched him move, not believing him. Minhyuk sighed and let the bag on the floor and sat on the coffee table in front of the couch, looking directly to Yukwon's eyes. "I'm confused," he started and in the moment the words left his mouth he couldn't keep looking at Yukwon. "I have never felt like this. Mike was the person I trusted the most and I didn't really trusted him, now I'm here with you, a person I barely know and I feel like I can follow you to the end of the world."

Yukwon pulled him close to hug him tight. MinHyuk didn't cried even if he wanted to cry because it felt like it wasn't the time to cry.

"It's strange how this is and how I feel about you, like I owe you loyalty, you gave me more than I asked, everything that I need and craved for so long," he finished hugging Yukwon back, hiding his face on Yukwon's shoulder. "Thank you."

"You don't need to thank me, idiot," Yukwon pat Minhyuk's back. Minhyuk pushed him.

"Of course I need, I felt so alone and then you came like an angel to my life, and filled it with happiness," Minhyuk claimed in a serious manner that Yukwon found comical.

"An angel?" Yukwon asked smiling.

"Shut up and let's going," Minhyuk said standing up.

"Course, my friend," Yukwon said mockingly as he stood but,p he felt the same. Yukwon felt that his friendship with Minhyuk was so important and so blessed he didn't wanted to lose it. A smile creeped on Yukwon's lips as they walked side by side.

Everything was so good and splendid. They enjoyed it and it felt like there wasn't anything more important than their relationship.