1/1

Letter

Chanyeol was cleaning out his room and his things because-well..its been a while since he'd cleaned. Another reason being that Kyungsoo and Minseok have been nagging him almost everyday to clean up his room. 'Like they're my parents." he huffs, throwing a shoe to the shoe pile he made near the door. It wasn't his room only, why didn't they nag Baekhyun to clean up too. He looks around his room and 'Yeah' he thinks ,frowning 'that's why'. His side of the room is very messy, papers scattered here and there. No place to even place his foot without stumbling back because he stepped on something. The room wasn't even that big.

He goes towards his drawers to start organizing his papers. Music papers, out-dated schedules, and many more are all laying in his small brown dresser.

He is half-way through cleaning it when he stops suddenly. He takes it out slowly, holding it gently as if it was made of glass. He looks at it his eyes widening and lips parting in surprise . He thought that he had already lost it or something...

He stumbles back when he suddnenly remembers that day Tao gave it to him. He had anticipated it to be something really good,considering it was coming from Tao. But it was just a card. 'A card with no message at that.'

He walks backwards to go sit at his bed, lest he falls because his legs decided to turn into jelly. Like, legs,now isn't the time to turn into water creatures or food. Geez.

He inhale and exhale. The card felt so heavy in his palm. " Why though?"

He had told Tao that he'd use it to write to his parents, whom he rarely ever saw, but that seemed to never had happen as the card sits in his palm, looking at him. waiting to be used for something other than just sitting under a pile of more papers in some dresser. Instinctively, he looks out the window. It snowing. The snow falls with such grace. They're so unique and beautiful. Christmas was near.

"Right. He gave it to me on our first Christmas together." he says under his breath.

Chanyeol wonders about the boy's well being from time to time, wonders if he's happy. If Tao misses them, if he misses.... him. Sometimes he wants to call  him, but he remembers that he does not have the other's phone number. He sighs, hand running through his own hair.

He looks back at the card and decides. " Yeah. I'll do just that."

He gets up and walks over to his desk. Cleaning post-poned to another hours ahead. What he was about to do was more important than cleaning his room.

He adjust the chair so that he is sitting more comfortably. The card laid  out on the desk in front of him and pen held  tightly in his hands. He vaguely remembers Tao's home address. It'd get there somehow. That he knew.

This was the right time to use the card. Now was the time to ask Tao of his well being.

" I'll write you, Tao. And I-i hope that you'll write back."

The pen starts to move gracefully and carefully upon the white of the inside of the card.  A smile makes it's way upon Chanyeol's lips, pulling into that wide caring grin that makes him look so handsome. " You'll have to get the message Tao. You just got to get it."

             Dear Tao. I have got so much to tell you and ask you.......