i. prologue

Sunlight

He watched the last episode of sixteen with the rest of the ikon boys after hours and hours of dance practice on a hot and humid day in July.

He hadn’t wanted to, but Yunhyeong had insisted, claiming that he was interested in seeing who was going to make it JYPE’s elusive new girl group.

Hanbin new better. He knew that Yunhyeong had other indirect intentions but had been too tired and drained from practice to put up too much resistance.

 Yunhyeong always knew when Hanbin’s resistance was at the lowest.  

So there he was, watching the JYPE trainees dance to Beyoncé and break down in tears as their futures were either made or broken.

He was mostly watching her though.

She looked beautiful, like she had always looked from the first time he met her.

He hated to watch her cry during the show, because he had seen enough of her tears to last a lifetime.

But he also hated to watch her smile, because it reminded him of all the times she used to smile at him.

Bobby had told him that the best thing would be to forget about her.

Jinhwan had told him that the best thing would be to take all the emotions he had for her and turn it into music.

Hanbin didn’t think he could do either.

He really just wished that she would smile for him one more time.

 

Cause she is the sunlight

And the sun is gone”

 


author notes: I haven't written fanfiction in forever so please excuse me if this is awful haha. This is just a quick prologue before I start writing the meat of the story. I don't know how long this story is going to be or how many chapters it is but I really want to actually complete it. 

In my head Sana and Hanbin would be perfect as a couple and thats why I am writing this story. Hanbin is humorous but carries a lot of weight on his shoulders and Sana is a ray of sunlight and very supportive. I think they would click well together. :) 

Leave any comments and reviews in the comments, I'll try and post the first chapter ASAP.