Drabble

Secret mission

Blinking one eye to adjust to the darkness of the room in contrast to the brightness of the screen, Jungkook carefully read over the message displayed on his phone “Hello, Agent 00-97, I trust you must be having a pleasant evening, and you know how much I hate to spoil it for you, but I have a highly important and dangerous Top secret mission waiting for you, meet me at the headquarters for debriefing in five minutes.”

 

Jungkook grinned, the corners of his mouth lit by the only source of illumination in the room, he hit the send button and slowly took a look at his surroundings before removing the covers over his already excited body. “Roger, Captain Park. Not one minute late.”

 

He carefully placed each foot on the small wooden ladder that would lead him to the floor, as he climbed down, torch light on his hands, he quickly inspected the man lying just a few inches from him, his bleached hair plastered over his forehead and mouth agape leaving the most terrifying sounds that could easily be heard from a distance and alert others of his presence, if he wasn’t knocked out at the moment, probably dreaming of inspirational rapping angels.

 

His way to the headquarters was full of obstacles, but he was always very cautious not to encounter any danger or to make himself known, feather light steps if necessary, he always had much control of his body, save for a little bit over excitement whenever he had a new mission ahead, he felt his skin tingle at the prospect of what was about to happen.

 

Almost reaching his destination he could see the strip of light from under the door, he knew someone was already there waiting for him and it pumped his blood ten times faster, he could hear it in his ears, he smoothly scratched the surface and heard a beautiful voice speaking against it. “Pass-code?”

 

“Three times or none?” He smugly said and was met with giggles and an unlocked door.

 

As soon as he slipped inside, soft and plump lips crashed over his, hand were all over the place and he was certain that this mission was going to be as good as any other has been, and truth to the matter, three very successful accomplishments later, Jungkook was back at his bunk, lying over thick covers and still trying to recover his breath when his phone vibrated on his hand.

 

“Have you destroyed any evidences of our last encounter, agent?” He smiled as he went through a list on his mind:

 

Highly incriminating wet – disposed.
A few more than too many hickeys – hidden sufficient low from any watchful eyes.
Crazily beating heart and a very satisfying grin all over his face - will be gone by the morning, hopefully.

 

“Roger captain Park, mission remains a secret.”